Wrathful Weps without rating

So, i was running around on live, and had a idea.. Maybe i can buy wrathful wep.. And yes, yes i could!! Go go get your 264 pvp wep people!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeysan
    Disregard this, this is the stupidest thing I have read this week, and I am a 1st grade teacher.

15+ Year Old Account
    I noticed this too. Good news for my alts, but is this bannable? I seem to remember a few years ago hunters could buy Brutal glad stuff without a rating (or something been a long time) and a few were banned. Anyone remember anything like that?

10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed this as well,but people were also getting gear other than their pvp weapons...last time I remember this occuring Blizzard just took the gear back from people,didnt hear if any got bans because of it

Old news is old Its pretty lame I can buy my shammy a ilvl 270 shield for 70 honor but my lvl 27 rogue would have to fork out 150 for a lvl 20 trinket!

Its either working as intended but the vendor is bugged so far as there shouldnt be any ratings on the items as ratings are not accessible till the next season (2 weeks into cata afaik) at which point the gear becomes scrubsloot.

Or everyone that has bought them will just have them removed next time they log in after this gets hotfixed and my shammy will go back to using a staff ;o

It's works on everything below 2k rating. I'm guessing this was done because of the absurd damage going around and to match the cata pvp gear model.