Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    What makes you so sure? We all know Blizz doesn't care much about low level balance.

And here we have people 3 maning level-appropriate instances, boss fights lasting 20 seconds and tanks doing more DPS at level 30 than a level 60 Mage used to do while raiding Molten Core.

PS: It's not such a big issue at level 19. Its from level 25 onwards where things start getting stupid.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/27026...it-undertuned/
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Deleted
    I stopped caring about my lvl 29 rogue after realizing it was ez mode both pve and pvp (1,6k ambush crit at lvl 29? no way).
    At this time there isnt even need for a tank to clear lowlvl dungeons, everyone can deal absurd amount of damage its not even funny.

Im spending my time healing (pvp) on my resto druid, wich seems pretty much OP as well - and it is lvl 71.

Not complaining, i know how and when to shut wow off

Ugh, I just remember this 39 gnome rogue rolling my 34 shaman every time it looked at me. I was in the top 5 deaths when the BG was over. Since then, I haven't really BG a lot for lowbies.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

15+ Year Old Account
    Subt just got ridiculous synergy with prime spec bonuses

Master of subtlety + Shadowstep+ Ambush = pew pew
    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.

Douglas Adams

Who cares
    Get to 80 (eventually 85) and none of that will matter so....

Quote Originally Posted by Arcangel14 View Post
    Who cares
    Get to 80 (eventually 85) and none of that will matter so....
    So if someone starts playing the game, and gets oneshot by a rogue every time he enters a battleground, sees bosses getting killed in a few globals, and kills any questmob with 1-2 spells, he should feel like "ah its an awesome game, and it doesnt matter what i do for the next few weeks cause its all about 85" ?

ya rlly.
    DERP

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    What makes you so sure? We all know Blizz doesn't care much about low level balance.

And here we have people 3 maning level-appropriate instances, boss fights lasting 20 seconds and tanks doing more DPS at level 30 than a level 60 Mage used to do while raiding Molten Core.

PS: It's not such a big issue at level 19. Its from level 25 onwards where things start getting stupid.

People 3-Maning level-appropriate content is not good enough. They need to make the old content soloable. I was already 2-3 maning it before
    4.0. I'm sorry but I don't want to wait 20 mins to run a low level instance. I want faster leveling so they need to make old content soloable.

I had a blast on my 19 rogue the other day. I was rocking two of those Deadmine daggers with +15 agi on both, and completely destroying people. usually 1 mutilate is all it takes to kill someone.

Yeah, it's pretty fun lol.

and it doesnt matter what i do for the next few weeks cause its all about 85
    never knew december 5th was in a few weeks.change the few weeks to months imo,or did i miss some news,i think one of the patches has the lvl 85 cap but i didnt think 4.0.2 and 4.0.3 were gonna come out that fast since 4.0.1 just came out
    Last edited by CrunkJuice5; 2010-10-18 at 12:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a city on the back of a roaming colossus
    Been in low BGs almost exclusively since patch. My 27-29 Pally and 17-19 Feral are fun to play. Druids have always completely conquered the 10-19 bracket, but persistence is rewarded cause my pally(w/out heirlooms) could survive and kill almost any rogue unless he was 29 and fully heirloomed. PVP at 85 sounds like what PVP less than 50 used to be, while PVP less than 50 now is like Wrath before resilience.

hunter class is fucked thanks blizz!!! bg's suck because of your ''new changes'' thanks for ruining the class and the game for me thanks so very much

well,about one more time of doing wintergrasp and having it be buggy is gonna pretty much be the last time i do wintergrasp until the bugs get fixed

and bgs have always sucked.blizzard isnt known for making the pvp all that great in this game

blizz did a resilience effect boost hot fix earlier this year, and recently it was discovered that resilience gave near 50% damage reduction at level 10, to top that blizz boosted resilience effects another 50% earlier this week. for awhile players with PVE BoA gear did best in PVE and PVP.....now those who get WG BoA gear are doing best in PVP

now certain classes like level 10 holy paladins are near unkillable.

10-19 rogues seem to be high on the hog, because they finally got some love. prior to recent patch hunters (cheetah), druids (travel form, nature grasp), shamans (ghostwolf), and warlocks (sacrifice bubble and no pet loss) had abilities that where in 29-49+ brackets. while many classes where gimped.

paladins now have crusader strike which was vanilla wow bottom tree ability, just like rogues that have shadowstep now
    Last edited by pinkz; 2010-10-18 at 03:03 AM.

Not Borked

I wouldn't say PVP is borked. I'm actually having a total blast at how fast and twitchy it has become. Also, there is much more reliance on team effort. I think kids these days have trouble losing. You get one shotted a few times and run away crying, "it's unfair!" instead of using it as an opportunity to figure out ways to become a better competitor. I sorta had that reaction at first, but then decided to rethink my strategies...Go figure. Just because you're losing doesn't mean the game is broke! And no...I'm not playing a Rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pulchritudinous View Post
    I've been leveling my rogue, and yes, it's fun to shadow step and ambush low level noobs that enter.
    It isn't just the "low level noobs" getting 1-shot by ShS -> Ambush. It's everyone.

Though, when not getting Ambushed every 20 seconds.. I've been facerolling the 50's bracket with my Mage. PvP'd my way to victory 52-59 trying all three specs, and they're all so ezmode I always end up changing my off-spec just to have fun Ice Lance spamming or Scorch spamming while running. I mean, you know Wizards are OP when you're level 52 and you destroy a level 60 Prot warrior in AV with ease.

/trollface

since 4.0.1, pvp'ing in low brackets feels like riding a bumper car, but with a real car without safety belt. It's all instant crash and burn. I thought whole idea behind Cata was to avoid this full health or dead situation, and giving players time to react to situation, to think about their moves rather than spamming same tactics as fast as possible. I thought they were making health pools larger and decreasing damage. Well, they did the opposite!