holy paly mastery: rolling shields?

As the title suggest: I was wondering whether the shields can be rolled from the holy mastery. I pushed up to 16 % absorb with mastery reforging and I was wondering if multiple heals landing in quick succession get added to the existing shield or if i overwrite a big crit shield with a small non crit holy light shield?

Furthermore: is there any dmg meter out there that is able to track our new mastery absorb? Because I would really love to see the numbers of our mastery so i can rethink my reforging if necessary.
    The World of Warcraft is a game of much complexity, sometimes there's fire, and you have to not stand in it

xheouls guide to wow.

at the moment the shields dont stack they only are refreshed and the largest absorb is refreshed and not overwriten by a smaller sheild, i got the new recount and it registers illuminated healing although i dont know how accurate it is and if it is accurate the absorbs are pretty useless at the moment as im lucky to get 2% effective absorbs with just over 10% absorb mastery, i have stacked spirit as much as i can just now so i can use FoL a little more often as the other heals are a little too slow.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen