Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    When I first saw the hunter set on a Human, I was like, "Awww..." But then I had an idea:

To all haters of the Hunter set, equip it on a real race!

MUCH BETTER!!!
    I agree. Covering up the troll's uglyness with cool hunter gear is a great improvement!

Deleted
    Death will rise drom the tide, I AM MURLOC!

Pally set looks so-so. I think it will look awesome on a tauren pally imo. Hunter t11 actually looks like a hunter set! Hunter go Mrgrlgrlgrlgrlgrlgrl.....

'No' on the paladin set. Wow.

The paladin gear looks like a Mardi Gras costume. (Edit: OK, maybe not that bad, but the helm sucks. I hate most of the helms in the game, though.)

The hunter gear isn't bad if you hide the helm.
    Last edited by lustyevilgnome; 2010-10-16 at 03:49 AM.

The Paladin looks great I think. Like some sort of Stone Templar. The craggy crown is awesome and the face decor looks especially regal on a dwarf. I'm sure everyone will forget what they don't like about it when the light effects are put in.

The hunter set is OMFG great.The helm is big and interesting enough that you'd almost feel like playing another race. I want to see someone wearing this and swim. Should look awesome.

They look better than the shaman ones anyway. All we get are reused warr/rogue shoulder spikes. :/
    Last edited by Sontrowa; 2010-10-16 at 03:40 AM. Reason: shamanqq

Quote Originally Posted by Nomm View Post
    Sucks to be a hunter.
    Yeah the helm looks like a giant Murloc skull. I'll definitely be hiding that.

---------- Post added 2010-10-16 at 03:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sontrowa View Post
    The Paladin looks great I think. Like some sort of Stone Templar. The craggy crown is awesome and the face decor looks especially regal on a dwarf. I'm sure everyone will forget what they don't like about it when the light effects are put in.

The hunter set is OMFG great.The helm is big and interesting enough that you'd almost feel like playing another race. I want to see someone wearing this and swim. Should look awesome.

They look better than the shaman ones anyway. All we get are reused warr/rogue shoulder spikes. :/
    The Hunter helm is awful. It looks like a giant Murloc skull. I'll definitely be hiding that.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    Yeah the helm looks like a giant Murloc skull. I'll definitely be hiding that.

---------- Post added 2010-10-16 at 03:49 AM ----------

The Hunter helm is awful. It looks like a giant Murloc skull. I'll definitely be hiding that.

Heh, I like it BECAUSE it's a giant murloc skull. To each his own I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomm View Post
    Sucks to be a hunter.
    Yeah the helm is horrible. It looks like a giant Murloc skull and I HATE murlocs. I'll definitely be hiding that. In fact, I think all the sets are ugly to tell the truth. We need an option like in LOTRO where you can keep the look of a piece of gear while actually having a different one equipped. I'd be wearing the Onyxia helm forever if I could.

Sorry for the double post but I couldn't see the first one because my cookie wasn't accepted on the site.
    Last edited by Dch48; 2010-10-16 at 03:56 AM.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

the paladin grey set kinda resembles protoss some how don't know why, maybe the color and helm

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    I agree. Covering up the troll's uglyness with cool hunter gear is a great improvement!
    That set looks amazing on a troll. Not gonna lie.

Deleted
    Paladin set is U G L I E S T from all tiers paladin has ever recieved... god damn it. Looks like a damn bird paired with stone...

10+ Year Old Account
    Scotland, where we talk funny, and slowly kill ourselves with chippy home-deliveries and booze.
    I like the Hunter set, I think the problem is that armour tends to look horrible on human males (especially Mail sets).

I'm liking the white variant of the Pala armour, I assume it'll be for Holy. Other two look pretty EUGH though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Paladin set is U G L I E S T from all tiers paladin has ever recieved... god damn it. Looks like a damn bird paired with stone...
    just look at tier 4 and tier 5.

I like both tiers... a lot. The only thing that bother's me is how disproportionate the pally's shoulders look to his legs. Oh yeah, and the blue. WOTLK made me hate dark blue motifs.

Well...I have an 80 Paladin, a Hunter, and a Mage. Guess which one I'll be gearing up in?

new paladin tier:

omg the power rangers are back!

both the paladin set and hunter set look the best in blue. Blue for the hunter set feels the most appropriate, since it goes with the murloc feel and all. The grey pally set seems most appropriate for the class, but happens to be the ugliest imo.

Very much agree that humans, especially males make most gear look bad.

Deleted
    Actually, I like all the 3 colors of the paladins' set.. They are just what a paladin should be, heavy and 'set in stone' xD best looking one is the dark blue