Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Can we get a FEMALE paladin model rendering ?

Like Human or Blood Elf Female Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by miguelcrespo85 View Post
    Why do they always Model the gear on Ugly humans? Please model the stuff on BLOOD ELF
    Boub insists on putting said models on stuff most of the time. For what reason, I don't know. BE or Orc is much-much better, as they at least can wear their boots normally, and sport believable proportions along with that they don't ruin textures, not to mention BEs having a higher poly count.

I knew Insect Swarm got a nerf - my average tick went from 7k to 3k overnight.

Nuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Quote Originally Posted by icegoddess View Post
    murloc stalker lol
    wow mages are being nurfed to the ground...

Hurm... And the fact the damage of Hunters and Rogues are even bellow of hybrid classes is just passing over Blizzard's heads?
    Hunter tiers still butt-ugly as always. I'll wait for the tier 12, because all multiples of 4 tiers looks sweet on hunter.

Hey Boubouille, there are some World-Changes all the way. Many trees in Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms have been replaced with much better new ones...and Water-Animations!!! Look at the boats!!!

good god, it totally looks like a blue T5, what with the floaty crystals thingies and everything.

Will we be fishing up hunters now on the fishing daily?

Thanks for making hunters look retarded... What was blizzard thinking? I think that was "bring your drugs to work" day. Seriously, most of these tier sets look absolutely ridiculous. I think warrior and DK look ok. But the Hunter? Don't count me having display helm enabled.

P.S. Blizzard, whatever your mindset was with wrath sets, go back to that. Whatever this is, just stop it. Please do us all a favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Morlin View Post
    Paladin set looks like it's made of stone, not plate.

Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?
    Why are you wearing that stupid murloc suit?
    You win the internets for the Donnie Darko reference.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Deleted
    I'm fond of the paladin set (: Take a closer look, those shoulders are beyond original, however I must agree the bright colored set is not the best The red/black looks gewd!

I feel sorry for the paladins

NO skirt for Paladins this time. Thank God for that.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Woah! That was big murloc.

I like all the sets so far. Except for the warlock tier. That just look like shit. Dosnt make us warlocks justice at all. At least Pallys get a cool glow effect to their tier and the rest just look cool. The warlock tier is boring and look more like a cartoon superhero or something.

Where are the hunter changes? Y blizzard ignor hunters troubles and problems with PvP & DPS? I have a top pvp gear & 277ilvl bow & I have 800dmg crit of aimed, chimera & other shots on enemy players who have 1,2-1,4k resailens!111111111 Where are U BLIZZARD?????????????sry fo my mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by fishz View Post
    new paladin tier:

What are we just posting images of whatever happens to cross our mind, with no regard to reality any more ? Ok...

Apple:

Have fun paladins

15+ Year Old Account
    I can already see all the emotes from guild colleagues upon hunters...

/tar <enter name here>
    /sniff

I mean come on. The most recent designs were pretty much "Flame / Cataclysm / Dragon" style. And the hunter ist a freaking "Fishermen" & "Murloc" crossover.
    What's it gonna be called? Murloc Hunter?

Time to continue my DK for real ... yick.

We knew around about what hunter tier would look like for a while(there was a concept art picture posted on the front page of MMO-champion a few weeks back,looked exactly like this.) I actually like it, especially how the netting on the gloves stretches to the fingers(tiny things like that are always cool), and the overall "beast of the sea" feel.

I like the paladin one, cept the helm(looks like Frylock from ATHF, lol). Maybe the effect puts some kind of light coming out of the top (TORCH MAAAAAN!) or emenating around the sides. If it's good enough, and offsets the helmets look, I'm all in. I especially like the gloves on it as well, looks like they'd be truly statuesque, like their fingers aren't meant to move, as if they were cut from the hardest of stone.