Demonstalker was our best looking set with Dragonstalker being #2

lol i lvoe the look of the hunter tier i dont like the shoulders tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Nirash View Post
    Looks like the hunter...
    *puts on sunglasses*
    found something fishy.

Lol quality

Quote Originally Posted by DarksunG View Post
    It's official. Blizzard can NOT make armor look any more idiotic than this.
    Your a retard.

The hunter set looks really good. Unique. Will look really good on live. The set defines HUNTER.

Waiting for Paladin animations.

Get over the stupid vanilla or TBC love that you have. T11 can easily compete with T6, T8 and T10. And is far better then anything vanilla had to offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarksunG View Post
    Are you serious? he looks like he fell into a pile of garbage, popped his head up and said "Nah, that's ok, i'll just wear this" It's a failure on every level.
    Are YOU serious? People have been asking (jokes perhaps?) for murlocs as playable race since release. Hunters may not be fishermen, but it still fits imo. If i would have had a hunter i'd wear that proudly.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    Your a retard.

The hunter set looks really good. Unique. Will look really good on live. The set defines HUNTER.

Waiting for Paladin animations.

Get over the stupid vanilla or TBC love that you have. T11 can easily compete with T6, T8 and T10. And is far better then anything vanilla had to offer.
    I agree with this, it's very cool, it just looks dumb on a human is all. The armor set was crafted by a hunter that hunter down his prey (murloc!), while harvesting the eggs and hunter down their artifacts (see the dangly things on the shoulders?). Very cool theme.

Whats up with the feral druid changes, now they are godly OP. Really stupid.

Hammer of wrath will now crit 20k+, lol. I wish they nerfed it instead so it dealt 2000-3000 damage normally used on targets less than 40% life with a 3 sec CD if wings is up:/

Arms Warriors are going back to opness.

Fury warriors still havent got some pvp love, we need more get-rage-talents for pvp.

Good to see mage nerfs, tho. Keep them coming.

And oh give MM/SV hunters some love in pvp

The purple hunter set was awsome, only the shoulders remind me of a shaman.
    The Paladin set.... Meh. I'd love to have the red set for tanking though, but i belive that is PVP.

Deleted
    Arcane
    Arcane Specialization now increases damage of Arcane spells by 15%, down from 25%.

Fire
    Fire Specialization now increases damage of Fire spells by 10%, down from 25%.

Frost
    Frost Specialization now increases damage of all Frost spells by 15%.
    Sure is a lazy way to try and solve and issue and ended up causing more problems than it solved.
    Sure fire is balanced on the aoe part, but getting raped by every other single target spec.
    Sure arcane is balanced single target wise, but is more than useless aoe wise.
    Sure frost is useless as always but now its even more useless than always

Paladin set. Why do I always feel like an ice cream when I see paladin tiers lately lol. Its not that bad though I guess.

And hunter, I love it. Humans do not make best models, thats a given fact.

And to anyone saying..hahaha hunters have a murloc on there head... let me inform you of 3 simple but really important things:

1. Its a murloc with smoke coming out of its eyes.
    2. Murlocs are actually the in game item for attending blizzcon this year ( and have also been many years before that )...so if you wanna call us murlocs thats fine...were just that epic now.
    3. Murlocs are Murlocs!.. Epic enough.

So overall I am happy with hunter set. Oh and also if you have seen the season 9 pvp gear for a hunter..we look like a samurai warrior..Blizzard imo has given hunters some damn nice looking sets.

Why does hunters get to wear a murloc! >:O

maybe they will make the Helm make a Murloc noise like the plate helm from the Halloween boss does that laugh

In regard to the paladin t11, all I can say is...

battle pope.

Omg blizzard. All the Tier 11 sets so far have been great. Just amazingly wonderful sets. Wow... Hands down. I innerly hope Rogue set will be atleast close to as good looking as these sets are! Crossing my fingers..

Quote Originally Posted by crazy23 View Post
    Oh and also if you have seen the season 9 pvp gear for a hunter..we look like a samurai warrior..Blizzard imo has given hunters some damn nice looking sets.
    Hunter season 9 set is my fav PvP set so far (don't even bring TBC PvP sets. They were just recolor of tier sets).

I am disappointed with Shaman sets. I hope they get a decent animation to make up for the very simple designs we are getting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    Your a retard.
    It so amuses me when people insult someone, attempting to call them stupid and screw up their own spelling or grammar. Try 'You're a retard' next time, moron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey hunter's are the new murlocks ... Prepare to kill'em all!

I think the idea of the paladin set is to look stone like, considering its named after a type of ore. Personally I think it looks pretty cool, its really a throwback to BC and what crystalforge should have looked like.

As for the hunter set. I can't help but think this is the joke one of the lot. Sure, people like murlocs and so im pretty sure they'll like this and as so, blizz probably will get away with it. But I just kinda feel a bit let down. Mages look badass, as do DK's. My hunter is going to look like a fish.

I sure hope the hunter set will have a sound effect like RwlRwlRwlRwl

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by britishcoder View Post
    it so amuses me when people insult someone, attempting to call them stupid and screw up their own spelling or grammar. Try 'you're a retard' next time, moron.
    qft