Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post

Did you even read what the person you quoted and replied to originally said? I am beginning to wonder.
    Did you? The original quote said the Warrior was killed with a single PoM ZERO STACK Arcane Blast.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the punch in the face?

And the entire topic is pointless just from the title. They aren't further, they are the current "stop being OP for the rest of WotLK" changes.
    Last edited by Shamslam; 2010-10-16 at 10:30 PM.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Deleted
    To be fair my main is a Mage and i did see this coming because as said in another thread i was hitting for 80-90k ABs without the 30 percent ICC buff now imagine the ICC buff there is roughly 105-115k Arcane blasts I can't imagine that in PvP so yeah. They are just scaling the dps down to Cataclysm and at level 85 everyones dps will balance out so it really doesn't matter what they do at the moment. PS - Mages aren't the only class that is getting nerfed there are many more, move on from all these nerfs and stop the QQ about the nerfs because we will still be as good.