Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Undead... Undead......... Undead

Anyone else annoyed at the amount of Undead wars going around and the crummy plague and all that?

There is nothing I hate more than undead architecture, undead and undead quests since they have been beaten to death in this last expansion - and now they are ALLLLLL over the old world fighting and giving us quests.

Why can't the undead just RIP? I want to be Worgen so much so that I can fight them (but due to warriors being so gimped atm, and heroic leap looking so lol I have decided not to play it... and dont think worgen suit anything other than warrior)... so I am going to be a gob. And I am going to /spit on every undead I see.

Anyone else feel the undeads presence in the horde undesired?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

in a large part they are undesired by in large the western horde.

Undead are bad ass motherfuckers. We're teaching the horde how to get war done RIGHT! Don't even deny it.

In all seriousness though, I find your absolute hatred of all things undead unfounded. Not everyone's going to like everything obviously, but hey cut us some slack.

I hate gnomes with a passion, but I can see why some would like them, and I'd never claim their presence in the game is undesired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    my undead shadow priest would like a word with you.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post
    Anyone else annoyed at the amount of Undead wars going around and the crummy plague and all that?

There is nothing I hate more than undead architecture, undead and undead quests since they have been beaten to death in this last expansion - and now they are ALLLLLL over the old world fighting and giving us quests.

Why can't the undead just RIP? I want to be Worgen so much so that I can fight them (but due to warriors being so gimped atm, and heroic leap looking so lol I have decided not to play it... and dont think worgen suit anything other than warrior)... so I am going to be a gob. And I am going to /spit on every undead I see.

Anyone else feel the undeads presence in the horde undesired?
    I love the Undead idk what your speaking of.I feel more the Bloodelf presence of the horde is undesired!

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    Undead are bad ass motherfuckers. We're teaching the horde how to get war done RIGHT! Don't even deny it.

In all seriousness though, I find your absolute hatred of all things undead unfounded. Not everyone's going to like everything obviously, but hey cut us some slack.

I hate gnomes with a passion, but I can see why some would like them, and I'd never claim their presence in the game is undesired.
    Agreed. I don't understand all the hatred we forsaken types get thrown at us these days. I guess a lot of people just don't like us fucking them up with plague barrels all the time but that's just an unfortunate case of 'sucks to be the alliance right now'. Proud undead here.

For Lordaeron and the dark lady!
    "Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever!"

Perfection is so horribly dull, don't you think?

Well Im kinda sick of the undead, not because of plaguebombs or whatnot but because we are just coming out of an expansion full of them. But I like what is going on in Lordaeron. It adds conflict and everyone loves conflict.

10+ Year Old Account

You are a smart man Mr. Vorack.

Lady Sylvanas is hands down the best racial leader ever.

Gnomes are my most hated race in WoW right next to Bloodelves. But I love killing gnomes they make a hillarious sound when they die. So if gnomes were takin out of the game I wouldn't have as much fun killing since they are my favorite race to kill lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baergrillz View Post
    Gnomes are my most hated race in WoW right next to Bloodelves. But I love killing gnomes they make a hillarious sound when they die. So if gnomes were takin out of the game I wouldn't have as much fun killing since they are my favorite race to kill lol.
    Lol, even Gnome haters don't want to see the Gnomes go!

Quote Originally Posted by Aisriyth View Post
    Agreed!

FOR GNOMES! FOR OUR MUTUAL VIOLENT ENTERTAINMENT!

10+ Year Old Account

..How did I know I would find you here?

Back on topic, I agree with others that the Forsaken are just plain awesome. Their architecture is great, their leader is great, the fact that they're starting all these battles is also great.

Seriously, the Forsaken are just all-around cool dudes(and dudettes!). Your hatred is unwanted in the ranks of the Horde.
    Last edited by Goldrinn; 2010-10-16 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Can't spell. :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

Quote Originally Posted by Aisriyth View Post
    Of course because then who would we punt? Dwarves? They are waay to fat for that.

You just mad cuz we stylin' on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post
    dont think worgen suit anything other than warrior
    My future female worgen named EviscerYIFF would be to differ.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Your hatred for undead leaves me speechless. I absolutely loved the undead in WC3 and I love the undead in wow. Even coming out of an undead expac i love the undead. They are absolutely amazing. Another thing i dont understand is the hate for belves.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    Of course because then who would we punt? Dwarves? They are waay to fat for that.
    Fat? FAT??

I pity the foo'.

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Another thing i dont understand is the hate for belves.
    Horde typically hate belves for one of three reasons.

They are oldschool and dislike having a "pretty" race clash with the theme and aesthetic of the horde.

They believe that those playing belfs are those that would otherwise play the alliance. IE, fickle women, children, the mentally challenged.

They are posers that see the "cool" kids hating them, so they hate them.

Though I have some feelings from category two, I know enough great BE players to not hate the race. I for one, wont be race changing my paladin to tauren.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Baergrillz View Post
    Have you guys seen the death animations for the goblins? I can't wait to kick those things around.
    Inb4 "goblins can blow your limbs off".

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the forsaken are the redeeming feature of the Horde. What with the orcs in civil war and all.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Horde typically hate belves for one of three reasons.

They are oldschool and dislike having a "pretty" race clash with the theme and aesthetic of the horde.

They believe that those playing belfs are those that would otherwise play the alliance. IE, fickle women, children, the mentally challenged.

They are posers that see the "cool" kids hating them, so they hate them.

Though I have some feelings from category two, I know enough great BE players to not hate the race. I for one, wont be race changing my paladin to tauren.
    The only viable reason for Blood Elf hatred is the first one. The bandwagon people who are all "Well those guys hate them so I should too", are stupid. The people who assume anyone playing a Blood Elf is a 12-year-old are also stupid, and are most likely 12-year-olds themselves.

..Not that theres anything wrong with 12-year-olds, I know quite a few smart kids. Some smarter than most other players I meet on WoW, regardless of their age/sex/whatever. That's actually one of the reasons I dislike the "lol you're probably 12" thing. Age =/= maturity/IQ.

The reason I say that "The people who assume anyone playing a Blood Elf is a 12-year-old are also stupid, and are most likely 12-year-olds themselves." is because I'm sure they say that because they assume it will make them appear older and possibly cooler or more mature to say something like that.. which brings us back to the Bandwagon thing. Dayumm.
    Last edited by Goldrinn; 2010-10-16 at 01:27 AM.