Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Escargon Gesu View Post

I dont know whos fault it is, Blizzard or the players who lets this crap go live?
    This was once in BETA, hasnt it been addressed that healers are gods in BETA?
    Healers aren't gods in beta. Very easy to make them go oom.

It is a resilience problem, as always.
    I hope they finally realize how retarded of a stat resilience is and remove it...
    Wait, nope, not gonna happen, its their escape goat stat "oh we suck at balance? BUFF RESILIENCE!"
    Making the whole "PvP is all about gear" issue even more plausible :P
    "I think some of our best class designs come out when a mediocre player can get X performance out of the class with a simple rotation, but an exceptional players can coax slightly > X damage by doing a more complex rotation." - Ghostcrawler
    Its official, there is no skill in wow nor is it designed to require it, stop wasting time reading/making guides and just face-roll, you will just do "slightly" less dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    all discussions, complainings and stuff about now and before 85 got a simple answear which many already has said: its balanced to 85. Blizzard HAS said that 80 was going to be weird because of that. its under 2 months, how hard can it be ??
    Well in retrospect to all this QQ ITS BALANCED AROUND 85 QQ QQ blizzard nerfed mages/warlocks/spriests and they will just restore them when cata hits.

If they can do it for caster DPS they can do it for heals aswell.

Its always interesting how they use "its balanced around X" as an excuse, real balance isnt done around something, balance is exactly the fact that something works in any situation almost equally, a game balance around 5vs5 arenas, or around lvl 85 isnt balanced, its all broken up except in that not-so-broad circumstance of an X.

And really its not that hard, no its not, just stop using insane coefficients to scale up and start using more baseline numbers...

"BIG NUMBERS ARE FUN! my fun-level is proportional to the amount of digits that pop out when i press this key!!11 im sure its that way with the players too! weeeee, oh shit the big numbers are outta control! BUFF RESILIENCE!"
    thats it, from now on when i get trouble irl ill just shout "buff resilience" and run around aimlessly, see how that works
    "I think some of our best class designs come out when a mediocre player can get X performance out of the class with a simple rotation, but an exceptional players can coax slightly > X damage by doing a more complex rotation." - Ghostcrawler
    Its official, there is no skill in wow nor is it designed to require it, stop wasting time reading/making guides and just face-roll, you will just do "slightly" less dps.