Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    Holy Power I'm guessing.

Also, Ret have the "Haste lowers CS cooldown" talent, so the difference won't be that great.
    the hate rating required to make crusader strike 3seconds CD is over 1300 haste i checked.. good luck getting that number without gimping your crit and strenght.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    the hate rating required to make crusader strike 3seconds CD is over 1300 haste i checked.. good luck getting that number without gimping your crit and strenght.
    Incorrect, in a raid environment (so with totem of wrath), a Ret paladin needs exactly 1019 haste rating to bring CS to 3sec CD (counting Judgement of the pure and Totem of wrath).

In fact, i just had to reforge half of gear from hit/crit to expert/haste, i'm actually at haste cap with 27% crit and 5700 AP unbuffed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardolan View Post
    There's a worrying implication that you don't consider what you do in boss fights to be tanking... Tanking is the act of keeping aggro on all available targets, regardless of number; you don't suddenly switch to being classed as DPS just because the number of enemies to hit is one.
    That would be you implying. I made it very clear that it be would silly to use the seal that hits multiple targets in a single target situation. Thank you for teaching me what tanking is. Up until now, I had no idea.
    Last edited by Phenetix; 2010-10-17 at 12:33 AM.