Warlock Leveling Specc?

Heya,I khow about the sticked Lock guide about leveling but it seems that it is for the wotlk patches.If there is a already a thread like this with 4.0.1 talents,please inform me.

So back to the topic,which do you think is the best specc to level with?I like all three but just cant decide.
    Atm I am demo,since felguard is just op he can tank,cleave and hit like a truck.And since I am heirloom mobs at lvl 10 go down before the have even reached me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkVJCTpkHp4

Άλλο ένα Σάββατο Βράδυ

I dont reccomend affliction any more, with Soul Harvest @ lvl 12 Destro and Demo both are very viable. However to solo elites Demo is still the way to go.
    Affliction is great for multi dotting and for doing group quests solo but Dotting only works great if you dont have to loot everything. and can stand in a small area with alot of mobs.
    So Take what you like, i would suggest get Dual spec @ 40 and take both demo and destro and untill then whatever you like the most. I do reccomend play a spec you want to play @ lvl 80/85 that way you get used to the spec and use all spells properly and this gives you a HUGE advantage over the players that follow a guide and a leveling spec.

I have the same question, so I'm not gonna make another thread and I'll use this one(Hope the Op doesn't mind).

I'm currently leveling a lock and it's pretty fun to play.I've gotten to lvl21 as Affliction and I'm using a Succubuss.I enjoy affliction, but one thing I'm worried about is that Affl. is pretty much underperforming in dungeons so far.Maybe it's because the mobs die too fast and my dots don't have time to tick in, but it's underwhelming.So my question is: Is there any point in trying Demo or Destro at this level and are they better for leveling?

With soul harvest any spec is viable. Affliction is the weakest in dungeons at low levels, once you get soul swap things can improve (especially if you glyph it) but by then destro shines too.

I quite like affliction as the health returns mean you will come off better and need to soul harvest less anyway. To be honest, play which spec you want to play and enjoy. I suspect that destro will be best in dungeons (though it may flag after a few levels if you don't have incinerate by the time you learn backlash) but also the weakest to grind with should things get ugly.

Just play the spec you enjoy most.

Unstable Affliction is enough to kill any mob your level or 2 higher if you have heirlooms.
    "I love you guys. Like, seriously. If you didn't care you wouldn't be posting, and I appreciate you caring. Even if you're going kookoo-bananas." - Bashiok

Quote Originally Posted by Failcon View Post
    I have the same question, so I'm not gonna make another thread and I'll use this one(Hope the Op doesn't mind).

I'm currently leveling a lock and it's pretty fun to play.I've gotten to lvl21 as Affliction and I'm using a Succubuss.I enjoy affliction, but one thing I'm worried about is that Affl. is pretty much underperforming in dungeons so far.Maybe it's because the mobs die too fast and my dots don't have time to tick in, but it's underwhelming.So my question is: Is there any point in trying Demo or Destro at this level and are they better for leveling?
    Well I just came to a conclusion.With Demonology,I can solo elites who are even 5 levels above me.When I am leveling,I just immo/corrupt on 1 mob and then change to another and I never die.If firepower from the dots is not even to kill them,felguard is there to cleave them like hell.
    Plus If I ever need health I just use Soulburn + Drain Life and a healthstone and I'm ok.
    I dont think I will try destro yet,since I wont be able to solo elites with it.Affli is good but I prefer demo since I do the same job as it since the health pools are not huge and the damage is not so good because dots dont get to do so much damage.
    So yeah I think Demo is the best by far.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkVJCTpkHp4

Άλλο ένα Σάββατο Βράδυ

Deleted
    I'll just continue leveling as destro, it's so easy. Just Immolate -> Conflagrate, and if the mob isn't dead yet you use Shadowburn. Then you move to next mob. Takes about 4 seconds per mob.

Then on elites I just pop out Voidwalker, let it pull, cast Immolate -> Soulburn -> Soul Fire -> Conflagrate -> Shadowburn, and maybe a few Incinerates. The elite should be down by that time already. If not, I'll just use Sacrifice and a few more Incinerates :P

You wont hit scary stuff untill one of the final quests in hellfire those big elites are slowable and might be even stunnable. from that point you have nothing to worry about in any spec. The Group quests in DB in Northrend are fairly easy done by a Demo lock but if you get yourself some buffs and be preparded very good doable as destro, some exceptions ofc.