Yeah not sure why the armory isn't showing it but the bracers and rings with random stats are both haste/mastery and I've reforged the mastery on both to hit rating I believe. You bring up a very valid idea though with changing my glove enchant. I hadn't even considered that. If I get close enough that is certainly an option to put haste above mastery, good eye.

Well wowreforge picked up your reforged randoms, so I was able to tinker with it.

It seems to me, to best help you out in your predicament would be to change your hand enchant from mastery to agi.

Following that, reforge fandral's mastery to hit. Ends up with 1383 haste, 1364 mastery, 1141 crit, 781 exp, 968 hit (7 over cap).

Totally appreciate you looking at that, I would've completely overlooked the possibility of changing glove enchants. That means I won't lose the AGI from Sinestra belt and still retain everything else, with a minimal surplus of hit rating. Awesome. Now I just need to defeat the ongoing record of 8 weeks w/ no Fandrals in 25man. Soon to be 9 weeks once he dies tonight.

Edit: 9 weeks, not a single Fandrals. Blizzard, why you scared of me?
    Last edited by SmokeyIllidan; 2011-08-25 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    Edit: 9 weeks, not a single Fandrals. Blizzard, why you scared of me?
    I feel your pain, I'm probably the last person in our raiding crew without a 391 weapon and I've killed him every week since release.

Deleted
    Since we're complaining about loot, we need more Hungerers over here. Trading in all those Flamescythes going to moonkins in my raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Llilja View Post
    Since we're complaining about loot, we need more Hungerers over here. Trading in all those Flamescythes going to moonkins in my raid.
    What he said =/

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    just picked up my 4pc t12 last night pretty excited
    Gaming Rig:
    Intel i5 3570k OC @4.5 / Asrock Extreme 4 Z77 / Corsair Vengance 1600 ddr3 (16gigs) / Crucial M4 128gig (system/games), 1tb Western Digital 7,200 (file drive) / AMD Radeon 7950 / Corsair Carbide 600t / Seasonic M12II 620w / Asus 24inch LCD / Windows 7 64bit

15+ Year Old Account
    still need to down raggy on normal /o\
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

How is engi in comparison to alchemy now? Would the static 80 agi with alchemy be the better route to go, or get engi, and pop the glove enchant with TF and APS?

Deleted
    Hey i got something to ask,
    i have 3/5 T12 and 0/5 T11

so.. i dont know what items to use
    I have 2 leg options : [Obsidian Arborweave Legguards] or [Cinderweb Leggings]
    and 2 heads too : [Membrane of C'Thun] [Agile Bio-Optic Killshades]
    which of them shall i use and how shall i reforge my whole items?

Quote Originally Posted by Conatzer View Post
    How is engi in comparison to alchemy now? Would the static 80 agi with alchemy be the better route to go, or get engi, and pop the glove enchant with TF and APS?
    I don't believe the engineering CD can be popped with other trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurine1337 View Post
    Hey i got something to ask,
    i have 3/5 T12 and 0/5 T11

so.. i dont know what items to use
    I have 2 leg options : [Obsidian Arborweave Legguards] or [Cinderweb Leggings]
    and 2 heads too : [Membrane of C'Thun] [Agile Bio-Optic Killshades]
    which of them shall i use and how shall i reforge my whole items?
    I would suggest picking up the tier legs to get 4T12. If the tier helm becomes available you should pick it up and switch to the non-tier legs. For the time being, I would suggest engineering goggles since they are very modifiable, unless the membrane is heroic version.

Two things.

First off, Rhyolith. Any way to get above 20k w/o just padding and swiping for the entirety? Or am I doomed to just parse like crap on this because I'm not swiping.

Secondly, Alysrazor. What is the opinion on attacking her during tornado phase as a melee? I tried it this week, was able to get a full bleed rotation up and still get at least a four stack of the haste buff, so when she landed she was already bleeding. The downside is that my trinkets proc'd while she was flying circles, but as they are both haste trinkets and I already have the haste buff+lust during burn phase... Might not be a loss, and might actually be a gain?

Two things.

First off, Rhyolith. Any way to get above 20k w/o just padding and swiping for the entirety? Or am I doomed to just parse like crap on this because I'm not swiping.

Secondly, Alysrazor. What is the opinion on attacking her during tornado phase as a melee? I tried it this week, was able to get a full bleed rotation up and still get at least a four stack of the haste buff, so when she landed she was already bleeding. The downside is that my trinkets proc'd while she was flying circles, but as they are both haste trinkets and I already have the haste buff+lust during burn phase... Might not be a loss, and might actually be a gain?
    First thing -- No, unless you're swiping the obsidians/fragments, I don't believe there's any way you'd be able to get up to 20k. Challenge accepted, though, lol .

Second thing -- I can see that working. I'm already mashing shred/FB faster than I can spend my energy with matrix/lust up, so it's quite possible. I'll also look into this next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygroen View Post
    I think he was actually talking to me with the reforging advice, hehe, unless I'm mistaken, cause I got perfect hit/exp cap for trying that. I lost a lot of haste (which is what I was trying to avoid), but it'll likely be a net gain in DPS, and it's definitely worth trying out. I haven't been hit/exp capped in years, haha, this'll be interesting. This will be my first week testing 4 piece tier 12 (Just got it like immediately after that post), so we'll see how it all works out. I am hopeful!
    I may have caught your armory after you switched to 4 pc t12; when I did the reforging you gained about 69 haste, even with reforging haste off the belt. :P Hope it works out for you
    Last edited by Epoch; 2011-08-27 at 12:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

Deleted
    Two things.

1. no

2. I guess you need 3 feathers to pull that off? I haven't been dpsing much on alysrazor the last month due to tank trouble, but could give this a go next time i do her as dps.

---------- Post added 2011-08-26 at 03:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Llilja View Post
    More matrix stabilizers needed here ;s. Btw say hi to breeser for me

What opening are you guys using (or rather, which opening gives the most damage)? Using a SR after first mangle or building to 5CPs right away to get Rip up asap then use some CPs for a SR?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ok I am confused about our rotation with 4pc t12 now are throwing FB's into the mix whenever we can plus the -25% boss health to keep up our beserk buff ?
    Gaming Rig:
    Intel i5 3570k OC @4.5 / Asrock Extreme 4 Z77 / Corsair Vengance 1600 ddr3 (16gigs) / Crucial M4 128gig (system/games), 1tb Western Digital 7,200 (file drive) / AMD Radeon 7950 / Corsair Carbide 600t / Seasonic M12II 620w / Asus 24inch LCD / Windows 7 64bit

Nah you don't need 3 feathers to DPS her during tornado phase. You can melee her from the ground as she flys by. It's just a little annoying because you're trying to do your rotation, dodge tornadoes, and get the rings for the buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zheryn View Post
    What opening are you guys using (or rather, which opening gives the most damage)? Using a SR after first mangle or building to 5CPs right away to get Rip up asap then use some CPs for a SR?
    I use SR after mangle and rake so: mangle > rake > SR > shred ....

Quote Originally Posted by Zheryn View Post
    mine is - Mangle-Rake-shred to 5cp - TF -RIP-Refrash rake -Revege-SR