Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Of course not the Shred glyph (soon "Glyph of Bloodletting") Never go without GoShred and GoRip o.O
    Mithfin meant that GoTF could replace Berserk, which loses significance, or at least some advance, without 4T12 (exact numbers to be determined)
    I don't think that GoTF can ever result in more DPS than GoBerserk. For every 3 minutes (Berserk CD) you're gaining like a half TF, which I can't see be better than 10 seconds of Berserk. Someone showing the math would of course give an clear answer but I just can't see it happening.

/bragging
    Got top2 Baleroc 25H rank (ignore 2nd bugged log with 38k+ - it has doubled shreds etc.; top1 has dark intent NOT FAIR =/).
    Reforging: Haste>Hit/Exp caps>>>>>>>Mastery>Crit. Had almost BiS at that moment except the 378 neck and 378 relic.
    2nd berserk + pot after 25%, tf+engi gloves on cd. FBed only during Berserk i think.
    No dark intent or tricks =/

My point is, i did exactly the same dps (well like +-20 or so) as i later simmed in Mew, that is a nice practical proof of Mew's reliability i think
    Last edited by calibro; 2011-10-07 at 10:03 AM.
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by calibro View Post
    Got top2 Baleroc 25H rank
    I would not be so sure about world top2 Neither mine nor a lot of other top world guilds are not allowed to upload their logs to open access.

Baleroc is really nice fight for ferals. 4 minutes fight means exactly 2 berserks - one during prepot+bloodlust, one below 25% --> maximum dps possible.
    But still we can't beat top warriors, rogues and hunters. Don't even want to talk about casters with legendary, they are unbeatable by default, in any fight.

Still, congratulations, nice dps. You beat my own record by 230 dps Strangely enough, I was #5 in list. With 2 casters above 40k dps and warrior and huntard slightly above me. Most likely you was in alt raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiana View Post
    Neither mine nor a lot of other top world guilds are not allowed to upload their logs to open access.
    During progress - of course, uploading public logs is not an option, during farm times - why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiana View Post
    Most likely you was in alt raid.
    We are mixing our mains and alts to form 2 25 7/7H raids to get more gear, and apparently all 3 casters with legendaries are in the first
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

I've found it increasingly harder to parse lately with having two almost three legendaries in the raid, everyone's personal DPS being higher due to upgrades, and then fights being shorter thanks to nerfs. It's the same shit that happens to us every tier, fights get nerfed and cooldown's dont line up where they used to. Prime example: #3 on Beth last time I checked, when the fight ended I had 20 seconds til zerk came up. Had the fight lasted another say, 45 seconds, fairly safe to say I'd have the #1 parse.

I guess my argument is, nerfs to bosses hurt us quite a bit, and I don't like it. It's frustrating to parse lower with better gear simply because raid DPS is higher.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    I've found it increasingly harder to parse lately with having two almost three legendaries in the raid, everyone's personal DPS being higher due to upgrades, and then fights being shorter thanks to nerfs. It's the same shit that happens to us every tier, fights get nerfed and cooldown's dont line up where they used to. Prime example: #3 on Beth last time I checked, when the fight ended I had 20 seconds til zerk came up. Had the fight lasted another say, 45 seconds, fairly safe to say I'd have the #1 parse.

I guess my argument is, nerfs to bosses hurt us quite a bit, and I don't like it. It's frustrating to parse lower with better gear simply because raid DPS is higher.
    Your DPS was definitely hindered in the specific log that you referenced, but overall I don't think you can substantiate the argument you did. For every scenario in which you kill a boss 20 seconds short of a zerk coming off CD, there is also a scenario where you kill the boss 20 seconds after you finish zerk.

For example: Baleroc has a 6 minute enrage timer, and even if you extend that for another 10 seconds passed berserk, you're still looking at an example where you are killing the boss either right when your third berserk comes off CD or 5 seconds into it. Now when you factor in all the massive nerfs to his health, he now dies in about 4 minutes for most high end guilds. This gives your Berserk the same total seconds of uptime as the original 6 minute kills, but a 2 minute shorter fight duration, which obviously leads to a HUGE increase in % uptime.

Without a doubt the main reason why it is so much harder to rank now as opposed to 1-2 months ago is because there is a much larger population of players with full or close to full heroic gear. Obviously it is going to be much easier to rank on heroic Baleroc when there are only 1000 feral druids who have downed heroic Baleroc, opposed to the 10,000 that have now. Also, since the fights have been nerfed from a mechanic standpoint as well, you could potentially argue that you can spend more time concentrating on an optimal rotation and not worry about fight mechanics. This would create an influx in logs from those who struggle with juggling multiple things at once.

The shorter the fight, the higher the uptime on bloodlust and agility potions. But also a greater chance of having poor RNG with crits, dodges etc...

Rankings are kinda screwed this late in a tier, with nerfs applied and everything, because you can easily sacrifice a small amount of raid improvement for a few people to get more personal DPS etc.

Speaking of logs, I rarely get any rankings, however at majordomo I seem to rank pretty high (10HC), even when not having DI/pala tank etc. I assumed that no guild are actually still using any tactic that involves taking any scythes, but I guess a lot of guild has to use it for me to be able to rank much higher on that fight than on other fights? We have always used 0 scythe tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by Zheryn View Post
    Rankings are kinda screwed this late in a tier, with nerfs applied and everything, because you can easily sacrifice a small amount of raid improvement for a few people to get more personal DPS etc.

Speaking of logs, I rarely get any rankings, however at majordomo I seem to rank pretty high (10HC), even when not having DI/pala tank etc. I assumed that no guild are actually still using any tactic that involves taking any scythes, but I guess a lot of guild has to use it for me to be able to rank much higher on that fight than on other fights? We have always used 0 scythe tactic.
    Not as many pure feral cats in 10s, more tank offspec cats.

Deleted
    As i thought, we will not scale from this 10% ap as much as other melee's and now it's proved by simulationcraft. We are again on the bottom of the melee classes by a large margin. http://simulationcraft.org/430/Raid_T12H.html

Deleted
    The feral profile used in those calculations is not nearly optimal.. just look at the stats they use:
    # gear_expertise_rating=260
    # gear_hit_rating=276
    # gear_crit_rating=1744
    # gear_haste_rating=1884
    # gear_mastery_rating=1886
    Going way below the hit/exp caps while having matrix restabilizer proc mastery... srsly?

Not saying it will make us go up in rank, but simcraft has been lagging behind Mew for quite a while now.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2011-10-09 at 10:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, we're within 600 DPS of the next two so might possibly trade a slot with them at least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    The feral profile used in those calculations is not nearly optimal.. just look at the stats they use:

Going way below the hit/exp caps while having matrix restabilizer proc mastery... srsly?

Not saying it will make us go up in rank, but simcraft has been lagging behind Mew for quite a while now.
    Wow wasnt expecting so poor reforging, someone really clueless person is doing the druid stuff for simulationcraft and probably with proper reforging can reach about 37K at least.

hello ive been kitty dps since i was struggling to make 700 dps on void reaver in TKE . I've had a post or two on the forums but my gear has upgraded quite a bit since then and i was hoping for some feedback on my reforging and the like. Also i have a trinket question, im currently using hungerer and ancient petrified seed but i also have fluid death in my bags still, should i drop the seed for fluid death? im not too fancy with my sigs so my toon is Bullk on US Stormrage. Thanks ahead of time for any input you have it is greatly appreciated

---------- Post added 2011-10-09 at 08:53 AM ----------

also, what should i input as my stat values in ask mr robot, as im sure you can see ive gone for soft expertise cap, hit almost to cap and ive valued haste>crit> mastery

"Bullk" isn't showing up in the character search, you're gonna have to link it.
    In any case, seed > fluid death

http: // us .battle .net /wow /en /character /stormrage /Bullk /advanced

armory link

---------- Post added 2011-10-09 at 12:32 PM ----------

excuse the spaces, cant post links yet : /

Deleted
    My tip: dont get a black cat. They will be camouflaged at night and trip you over.

User was infracted for this post.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2011-10-10 at 07:26 AM.

leave the unconstructive posts for somewhere else kang

Oops

Character Not Available

This character profile could not be displayed, possibly for one of the following reasons:

* The character has been inactive for an extended period of time.

* The character name or realm was spelled incorrectly.

* The profile is temporarily unavailable while the character is in the midst of a process such as a realm transfer or faction change.

* Characters that have been deleted are no longer available.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Bullk/advanced is working for me

PS: Bullk, there were way too many spaces in that :P you only need to mask the http:// so that the forum doesn't recognize a link, or simply omit that part, e.g.:
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Bullk/advanced
    would've been great to copy&paste :P
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Thanks for the tip nathanyel, much appreciated