15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangedyn View Post
    Rake, Savage Fury, Tiger's Fury, Berserk, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe?
    Swipe:
    Swipe nearby enemies, inflicting physical damage. Damage dealt varies by shapeshift form. Deals 20% additional damage against bleeding targets.
    Thrash:
    Thrash all nearby enemies, dealing immediate physical damage and periodic bleed damage, and also causes the Weakened Blows effect. Damage varies by shapeshift form.
    Tell me that doesn't get you at least a little excited? Sure, we don't know anything about the damage this is going to do, and of course, having a warrior in the raid bleeding everything might prevent it's use, again depending on what kind of damage it's going to do, still... It makes me happy that I'll have a tad more in my repertoire for AoEing than just swiping.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfury View Post
    The point is,I m using Extra CD addon to track icd
    It could be off, it took them ages to fix Vial (have they even fixed it? :P).

Deleted
    after a bit of testing between normal and HC I can confirm the ICD is the same. - Sold my old one now :P

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    after a bit of testing between normal and HC I can confirm the ICD is the same. - Sold my old one now :P
    I sold my 391 relic like that few weeks after 4.3 start.

Now I have bis gear with 50 expertise overcap and cba to go to firelands again.

Deleted
    Can also try to get the 410 pvp relic :P
    More agi and no expertise.

I just got raid finder Vial of Shadows, and I'm wondering if that's better than sigil.
    Some lists have LFR Vial better than Sigil and some are the opposite.
    I ran my toon on mew with sigil and then with vial and sigil came up better by a few hundred DPS so I don't know.
    Going to have to spend some time on the dummies tonight before raid I think.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cowapunda View Post
    I just got raid finder Vial of Shadows, and I'm wondering if that's better than sigil.
    Some lists have LFR Vial better than Sigil and some are the opposite.
    I ran my toon on mew with sigil and then with vial and sigil came up better by a few hundred DPS so I don't know.
    Going to have to spend some time on the dummies tonight before raid I think.
    the best trinkets are the stacking agility one from spine, and the upgraded DMC:Hurricane [Vial of Shadows] from any of the first 6 bosses.
    Quoted from one of the bullets on the first page of the thread.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-MoP-Symbiosis

Some delicious abilities. My favorite, Soul Swap, Demonic Circle: Teleport and Mirror Images

Looks like more to come.\

*Edit* Mirror Images is for Boomkin but still sweet
    Last edited by Ledonn; 2012-03-22 at 07:24 PM.

Yeah,I guess I was wrong,did some tests with guildie and it seems its the same icd for both versions. But still I have some strange feeling that is procing more then normal version xD

Anyway,on a brighter side,I got my vial finally! Also got some nice ranks this reset too! :P

About MoP,Idk about you guys,but I m pretty excited and can't wait for it(secretly hoping I can get in beta)! Also,would be nice if we get new cat guide thread just for MoP

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

Snagged my Heroic Kiril! My guildie Hunter was a badass and passed on it for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli9090 View Post
    Snagged my Heroic Kiril! My guildie Hunter was a badass and passed on it for me.
    I just made sure I always had more DKP the our hunters/ferals

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm waiting on N Kiril's still although it's reserved for me if it drops

Deleted
    A suggestion for the "MoP Cat Guide" - maybe we can have a cat guide thread that's reserved for gameplay advice etc. and a "feral chit chat" thread that's for "hey we killed this boss today" and "I got that item now, yay".... ? Because searching for useful information in this thread that's not part of post #1 is really a pain here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amilee View Post
    searching for useful information in this thread that's not part of post #1 is really a pain here
    whats to stop you asking a question about said "useful information" that isnt part of post #1?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by furtality View Post
    whats to stop you asking a question about said "useful information" that isnt part of post #1?
    It's not about something me or others stopping to ask and actually I don't have a question right now but:
    If you want to learn more than what's covered by a guide (resp. this guide), diving through all the replies is a way to go. It may cover additional questions you might have, so you don't have to ask them (...again, for those who have answered them already). And it may cover advanced topics that weren't mentioned in the guide and you weren't thinking about at all until then. If the thread then consists of 60%+ chit chat * burying the useful bits, this is very tiring and devalues the thread which is supposed to be a guide.

* edit: and repeatedly asked questions because people don't feel like searching 200 pages, just like below
    Last edited by mmoce6438d9a93; 2012-03-27 at 11:33 AM.

just a quick question guys about what secondary stats are better for heroic spine..... hit-crit-mastery-haste or hit-haste-crit mastery and or hit-crit-haste-mastery

For H Spine it's Hit > Crit > Mastery > Haste. Tested with Mew.

Quote Originally Posted by tangedyn View Post
    For H Spine it's Hit > Crit > Mastery > Haste. Tested with Mew.
    thank you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amilee View Post
    A suggestion for the "MoP Cat Guide" - maybe we can have a cat guide thread that's reserved for gameplay advice etc. and a "feral chit chat" thread that's for "hey we killed this boss today" and "I got that item now, yay".... ? Because searching for useful information in this thread that's not part of post #1 is really a pain here
    I'd say at least 90% of the posts is on-topic, it's only recently that ppl have begun posting about heroic kiril looting :P

Yay Mihir for 200th page on this thread (bit off cat topic )
    Do you plan to play feral for Mop and continue this guide come 5.0?

As I've leaned towards tanking this tier and will continue tanking for next expansion, I continuously come here for quick updates on my kitty whether I play the spec much or not