Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Speaking of TF, do you guys think it's worth to link TF and Berserk, say fire Berserk immediately after TF?
    Berserk and TF are mutually exclusive--using Berserk removes the TF buff, and you can't activate TF while Berserk is up. You used to be able to some number of patches ago, but not for awhile.

One thing worth mentioning, is it's best to time TF when energy is low, and Berserk when you've got fairly high energy; all while taking Berserk's duration into account for TF's cooldown, so that you don't waste time with TF off-cooldown during a berserk. I usually pop TF for my bleeds, wait a tick for regen after TF is over, and then hit Berserk.

Deleted
    Since 4.0, berserk doesn't remove TF anymore. However you can't use TF during berserk.

Deleted
    I was wondering. Are hit and expertise advised to cap with the changes in 4.0.6?
    Last edited by mmocfce925a786; 2011-01-17 at 11:31 PM.

Deleted
    As far as i have seen, hit/exp dont change much in value at all. Just haste that gets a little boost, and mastery a little worse.

Will there be any changes to what glyphs to use in next patch?

Currently I have enough Valor Points to get something from the vendor. Logically, it should be a tier piece--but the only one that does not drop from BH is the chest, and I'd like to use chest as my off set since I'm not a fan of the secondary stats on it.
    Since the other two do drop from BH, I'm tempted to try my luck and go for Viewless Wings, Fluid Death, and then the Relic. However, I don't know if this would be better or worse than simply buying tier legs or gloves and not playing with the RNG of drop chances--or if I should simply keep stockpiling my VP until a tier piece drops, and then buy the other one from the vendor for the 2pc. But that could take ages.
    I ask because I'm going to start 25 man raiding with a guild soon, and my gear is either all the best I can find from heroic dungeons or crafted.

Opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by Vonwulf View Post
    Will there be any changes to what glyphs to use in next patch?
    I was about to ask the same... There are 3 things which makes me think about change of our glyphs and rotation when 4.0.6 hits.

1.) Much more haste = better energy regen = easier rotation
    2.) Mangle (glyphed) pretty close to Shred in terms of DPE (and yes, I know Shred is buffed by Mangle, but still it is actually close)
    3.) 4T11 bonus, which force us to do 3x mangle at the beginning and then once every 30s.

So, considering the haste, it is possible that Glyph of Shred won't be so good, beacuase we will be able to maintain rotation with ease even without it. In this case, it will be maybe posible to choose Glyph of Mangle instead of Shred and skip Shred as ability completely because we wont need it for extending Rip and glyphed Mangle will do better (don't forget that when boss hits 25%, Glyph of Shred is in fact useless because Rip refreshed by FB can't be extended by Shred). As a bonus, we won't have to worry about the buff from 4T11 (not to mention that half of encounters don't let us stand behind the boss, at least in some phase or situation like Maloriak in red phase, Baradin Hold, etc.), and thanks to its lower energy, we will probably be able to do even more FBs. What do you guys think about it?

And even if Glyph of Shred will be still superior to Glyph of Mangle, what about Glyph of Berserk? I am sure that with better energy regen, we will have enough energy for the whole duration of Berserk so I guess it will be more valuable glyph with more DPS increase than it is now. I just don't know if it would be enough to beat Glyph of Shred.

Thanks for any reactions and excuse my english, it's not my native language.
    Last edited by Xenerix; 2011-07-01 at 11:28 PM.

Deleted
    Hi guys,

Just wondering. I seem to be able to get in my opening phase as Kitty but them I seem to always be waiting for energy to get off the next attack. Is this normal or do you think I should be looking to reforge/Gem a bit more haste into my setup?

Search 'Faradei' in Armory. (Won't let me post links yet.)

That's life of a feral druid. We don't use every GCD. It's all about spending what little energy you have wisely.

Deleted
    About 50% of the time you should be waiting for energy, it's perfectly fine.

Deleted
    Cool Just wanted to know, so I should go back to reforging full mastery?

What are your thought on this?

www.stateofdps.com

25 man raiding, place 10 , avg 19880 in dps
    10 man raiding, place 11, avg 16584 in dps

Deleted
    Doesn't say much, it varies a lot per encounter and what kind of strategy you use.

---------- Post added 2011-01-18 at 10:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Faradei View Post
    Cool Just wanted to know, so I should go back to reforging full mastery?
    Mastery is always the best secondary stat, so yes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey thread lurkers and Mihir, just a quick question regarding trinketing. Just got the VP together to purchase either my t10 gloves (which will complete my 2piece and boots rakes DPS by 10%) or fluid death. The trinkets I currently have are the heroic version of Tias Grace and essence of the cyclone, was wondering two things:

A. Should I aim for 2piece over the trinket?
    And
    B. When I do get around to upgrading my trinket, I get the feeling that tia's grace is better than essence of the cyclone when coupled with fluid death. Is this the case?
    Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Faradei View Post
    Hi guys,

Just wondering. I seem to be able to get in my opening phase as Kitty but them I seem to always be waiting for energy to get off the next attack. Is this normal or do you think I should be looking to reforge/Gem a bit more haste into my setup?

Search 'Faradei' in Armory. (Won't let me post links yet.)
    Checked your armory on kael'thas. Did you switch to tank recently?
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

Get the 2-piece.

Just kidding. Get the 2-piece.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durenek View Post
    Hey thread lurkers and Mihir, just a quick question regarding trinketing. Just got the VP together to purchase either my t10 gloves (which will complete my 2piece and boots rakes DPS by 10%) or fluid death. The trinkets I currently have are the heroic version of Tias Grace and essence of the cyclone, was wondering two things:

A. Should I aim for 2piece over the trinket?
    And
    B. When I do get around to upgrading my trinket, I get the feeling that tia's grace is better than essence of the cyclone when coupled with fluid death. Is this the case?
    yes, and yes (assuming you dont let the buff fall off too much)

Hello, I was wondering what single target buffs are worth to ask for in 25m raids? Seems like Dark Intent is mandatory for ferals, what about TotT? Is rip and rake applied while under TotT effect deals that 15% increased dmg for the whole duration or only till TotT fades from me? Alternativly if it's working only for TotT duration is dmg increase affect rip and rake that's already on target?

3.2 Priorities

Simple version:

Use (Ravage) if Tiger's Fury is up

Full version:

Use Savage Roar if you have 5 combo points, Rip has 12 or (less) seconds left and SR and Rip will expire 3 or less seconds from each other.
    From the guide, I think those might be typos/errors ? why would you want 12 sec or less on rip to regain 5cp's for a Rip refresh ? Are you suggesting to run out and charge then ravage or did you mean shred ?

Great guide its helped me tons learning a new class and spec /cheers
    | Intel i5-4670k | Asus Z87-Pro | Xigmatek Dark Knight | Kingston HyperX Fury White 16GB | Sapphire R9 270x | Crucial MX300 750GB | WD 500GB Black | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Haf-X | Corsair AX1200 | Dell 2412m | Ducky Shine 3 | Logitech G13 | Sennheiser HD598 | Mionix Naos 8200 |

Deleted
    Getting 5 combopoints + a full energybar takes a while, 12 seconds gives the best results in the Mew simulator.
    Ravage only if you got the stampede buff, don't run out of melee range for it.

---------- Post added 2011-01-20 at 12:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Calathiel View Post
    Hello, I was wondering what single target buffs are worth to ask for in 25m raids? Seems like Dark Intent is mandatory for ferals, what about TotT? Is rip and rake applied while under TotT effect deals that 15% increased dmg for the whole duration or only till TotT fades from me? Alternativly if it's working only for TotT duration is dmg increase affect rip and rake that's already on target?
    It should affect it for the entire rip/rake durations yes. And it's unlikely to affect bleeds that already are on your target(s).