Hey Mihir,

I noticed you reforged crit on some of your gear to haste. Do you notice the energy regen being higher? When I reforge and try eyeballing 0 haste vs 1k+ haste, I cannot eyeball a difference in the haste.

Deleted
    Reforged it after the raid so haven't had the chance to test it out yet

Guys im sry for posting it again but it seems that no-one saw my post :/
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...raker/advanced this is my armory,i have access to all 359 trinkets so can anyone tell me which will be the most valuable trinkets before the 372?
    Also i have 2k Valor points ,shall i go for hands T11 for set bonus (2items of t11) or go for FD?
    Please i need help ;/
    THanks in advance

Trinkets are FD and UW, but I recommend you to go for 2T11 and use TG and UW 'till you get heroic Essence or points for FD. It would be an optimal strategy.

Deleted
    atm BiS trinkets are Unheeded Warnig and Heroic Essence of the Cyclone....

if you cant get the heroic one.... Fluid Death combined with Unheeded Warning is BiS

Deleted
    Hello together, this is my first post here.
    Till now i was just following these thread, since i started playing cat in cataclysm.

Now i have one question that, in my opinion, is not mentioned.
    In the guide on the first page it is explained, which items seems to be the BiS high end gear.
    But now since the patch, you discuss whether the other stats, primarily haste, gain more valuable.
    So what is exatly about the BiS - 372 gear?
    Last edited by mmoca496a5f029; 2011-02-11 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambear View Post
    DPE of Shred > FB. This means that above 25% HP we should ideally never be using FB.
    Ironically, this would make us pick Glyph of Ferocious Bite again, so we won't waste Energy during the <25% phase, allowing for a better uptime of SR and more CPs to put into the mandatory FBs.
    Currently my majors are Charge, Rebirth, FF, can easily drop the latter as Cat.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

So wait unheeding warning or w/e the BoE one is BiS now? Fuck I just sold like two of them lol

Deleted
    yep, it is.

I'm not sure if it's been asked yet, but since they put in the Epic Alch trinkets with agility/crit on it...Where does that land on the list of trinkets? Are herioc 346 trinkets better, or does the sheer amount of agility on it combined with crit put it above most of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    yep, it is.
    How many shreds do y need to get off during its 10 sec proc for it to be bis? (or alteast to be better then al other 359 trinkets?)

Edit* i understand its hard to answer since y have to take so many others stuffs into the calculation. but around^^
    Last edited by Sintua; 2011-02-11 at 08:23 PM.

Well, considering how we are wasting CPs atm you could probably refresh Rip and Rake when the trinket proccs and it'll gain the full duration from it. I assume the procc stack with bleeds and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by gollie View Post
    Well, considering how we are wasting CPs atm you could probably refresh Rip and Rake when the trinket proccs and it'll gain the full duration from it. I assume the procc stack with bleeds and stuff.
    Iirc bleeds don't scale with weapon damage, only with AP. So, they shouldn't be affected at all.
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT

Quote Originally Posted by Shornaal View Post
    Iirc bleeds don't scale with weapon damage, only with AP. So, they shouldn't be affected at all.
    Correct. What makes this trinket beast is Shred spam (or swipe on trash). Optimally it would proc during TF+Berserk, which you could probably get off at the beginning of the fight (hope your tank's threat is awesome), but intentionally delaying TF or Berserk for a proc after that would be a DPS loss in most cases.

It buffs white damage/fury swipes/mangle/shred/fb/swipe.
    Last edited by Leinie; 2011-02-11 at 11:14 PM. Reason: forgot swipe
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
    I don't PvP much, but I fought a Mage in Tol Barad one time. It was kind of like playing Wheel of Fortune. Except every space was Bankrupt.

Why all keep talking about DpE of shred > DpE of FB? It is not, if you are taking into account +25% FB crit by Rend and Tear talent. Just tested it myself, unbuffed DpE ilvl 362 geared feral (avoiding HEoC and UW procs) for shred is 360.34 and for FB is 390.23.

Average Shred hit: 10.851, 60%
    Average shred crit: 22580, 35%
    miss/dodge: 5%

Average FB (glyphed) hit: 8972, 40%
    Average FB (glyphed) crit: 18499, 55%
    miss/dodge: 5%

12 minutes testing. As you can see, I was unlucky with FB crits, it's a posteriori crit chance only 20% more then Shred's. But FB DpE is still higher.

It seems u are right, should have tested it myself as well apologies for that. So as your testing points out using ferocious bit is still a DPS increase unless other DoT's/buffs runs out. The same as before the patch but the penalty of not being to Fero Bite has gotten even smaller.

Deleted
    Hi,

At the moment i'm using [Quicksilver Alchemist Stone] & [Unsolvable Riddle]. I am about to buy [Unheeded Warning] but what should i replace it with? I'm thinking of swapping it with [Unsolvable Riddle].

Aslo, how good is [Quicksilver Alchemist Stone] compared to other trinkets?

Thanks,

Lubí

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    So after several raids and many hours on the target dummy here is what i know as fact.
    1.) in 359 gear and better..reforge for haste..Weapon damage>agility>mastery>haste>crit>hit>exp
    2.) Unheeded warning and fluid death are bis trinket combo before 379 heroic trinkets are available.
    3.) Glyph of Berserk>Tiger's Fury
    4.)Opening without Ferocious bite consistently yields higher dps. Hence..FF..Feral charge..Tiger's fury..berserk....mangle..savage roar..rake..ravage..shred if needed to get to 5 cps then rip. Continue with shred spam till energy is exhausted then refresh savage roar.

I have 1 major question..for bosses below 25% when we incorporate Ferocious Bite to keep rip refreshed is it a higher dps yield to glyph for ferocious bite, or allow our FB to hit for full damage with loss of the extra energy.
    BTW using this method i consistently place in the top 25 on fights for feral druids in worldoflogs.
    Any feedback is appreciated. TY

So... you loose about 70 energy for 3sec faster berserk. Sorry, I see no profit in it. Also, what about x3 mangle? You don't use 4t11?
    Last edited by Mithfin; 2011-02-12 at 05:01 PM. Reason: asdfsdf

I would say DPE of FB is a little bit higher than DPE of Shred, so Glyph of FB is still DPS loss but using FB above 25% would either lead to DPS loss because losing few sec on Savage Roar or even Rip because of (sometimes) risky using FB (it can happend few times during boss fight, I mean for 1 - 2 sec or so) is much greater DPS loss than skipping FB above 25% entirely. Hope it's at least a little bit understandable.
    Last edited by Xenerix; 2011-07-01 at 11:26 PM.