Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/blog=184160/p...-spell-changes
    Well, at least Feral has a root breaker again, even if it's just a cooldown. Well, two, 2:24 and 2:00 minutes.

oh, and Glyph of Rake will become Glyph of Pounce - Increases the range of your Pounce by 3 yards.
    but is it in fact a root breaker? the wording doesn't seem to say specifically
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    but is it in fact a root breaker? the wording doesn't seem to say specifically
    "Movement impairing effects" means both snares and roots, so yes. Here's to hoping it'll also remove Seal of Justice, but I doubt that :/
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

15+ Year Old Account
    i dont see why they remvoed an ald glyph, as the old one was cool while leveling vs murlocks
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

The glyph was silly, especially since it was tied to Rake, which should help finish a fleeing mob anyway. Also, starting with Level 19 you can spec into Infected Wounds, reducing the mob's speed by 25/50%.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I glyphed rake for like a day, once. It was a fun day. I remember there being cake of some kind.

the old glyph of rake was good before cata while lvling you didn't get infect wounds until around 50 or so. now it very meh glad to see it go
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Unheeded warning + Heroic Halfus trinket is BIS now? I know Halfus trinket is 1#, but hows the changed Unheeded warning vs Fluid death? I see some druids using Unheeded now, so just wondered. Kinda dont fancy procces much, the almost passive AGI seems cool.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's in Mihir's original post if you scroll down to the part about trinkets, but yes, Unheeded > Fluid Death.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygroen View Post
    Yeah, I glyphed rake for like a day, once. It was a fun day. I remember there being cake of some kind.
    The cake is a false memory!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    The cake is a false memory!
    no no, someone was doing their cooking achievements at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Unheeded warning + Heroic Halfus trinket is BIS now? I know Halfus trinket is 1#, but hows the changed Unheeded warning vs Fluid death? I see some druids using Unheeded now, so just wondered. Kinda dont fancy procces much, the almost passive AGI seems cool.
    Many will still use fluid death for preferance for ease of rotation.
    It's the easiest slot to pick up some hit to smooth rotation a little for the least overall loss.
    Unheeded is also a little inconsistant depending on your energy usage and proc attention. Trinket potential isn't always trinket output.

Stood in the Fire Stealthedbear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just switched from bear to cat today, and had to reforge and re-enchant some of my gear, as well as other things.
    My question, is what can I improve upon? I know that my gear choices and maybe even reforging choices aren't optimal and/or I overlooked something (note: I need the hit cap I'm on interupt duty)
    And what should I spend my next valor point purchase on? Thanks.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/whisperwind/arrus/advanced

Heroic Essence of the Cyclone
    Unheeded Warning
    Heroic Prestor's Talisman of Machination
    That's rather funny: At the point where you have mostly heroic gear haste is "a bit better" (arguably tho) than crit. Then why Prestor's talisman is not only worse than Essence if it has same number of agi and basicly better proc (haste>crit) but also worse than Unheeded while Essence is better than it?

Deleted
    Since the patch, is it still better to use fb or just keep shreding or mangling depending on the boss situation? im abit lazy and havent read the full 49 pages in the thread so sry if this have come up on another page.

10+ Year Old Account
    At how much crit should we start holding on to haste rather than reforging away from it?

Also, just to clarify some of the above posts, the heroic Essence of the Cyclone agi trinket from Halfus and the unheeded warning trash drop trinket are currently the best trinket combo?
    Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

@Magichan: It's in the very first post in this thread. Mihir updated both the rotation and the information on Ferocious Bite for 4.0.6.
    No need to read 49 pages, just to open your eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir
    With the buff to Shred damage in 4.0.6, this will no longer be worth using above 25% health; just spam more shreds to get rid of energy instead.

@Durenek: You have got to find that out for yourself. Get Mew (http://code.google.com/p/mew-wow-dru...downloads/list), insert your stats and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Magichan View Post
    Since the patch, is it still better to use fb or just keep shreding or mangling depending on the boss situation? im abit lazy and havent read the full 49 pages in the thread so sry if this have come up on another page.
    http://theincbear.com/adapting-your-cat-for-4-0-6/ should help you

Quote Originally Posted by Calathiel View Post
    That's rather funny: At the point where you have mostly heroic gear haste is "a bit better" (arguably tho) than crit. Then why Prestor's talisman is not only worse than Essence if it has same number of agi and basicly better proc (haste>crit) but also worse than Unheeded while Essence is better than it?
    As I have understood, even though haste>crit for reforging, a proc haste would only be used for applying shreds faster. So having a trinket proc just for shreds isn't as beneficial as a trinket crit proc that you could apply bleeds with.

The reason why haste over takes crit at a higher item level is due to more agility being available. Your crit stays the same so you can drop some of one stat to help your rotation by stacking another.

Us.battle.net/wow/en/character/vashj/ledonn/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calathiel View Post
    While haste and crit will be equal at that gear level (given proper reforging), a crit proc will affect the full duration of bleeds while a haste proc doesnt. So that's why EotC edges ahead.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2011-03-05 at 05:23 PM.

While haste and crit will be equal at that gear level (given proper reforging), a crit proc will affect the full duration of bleeds while a haste proc doesnt. So that's why EotC edges ahead.
    Yeah, that's a good reason, tho still if it happens just after refreshed rake it won't affect it and best you could possibly do is refreshind rip, while proced Prestor's Talisman will always affact your haste same way (increasing energy regen for more shreds and speeding up your white hits). And then comes Unheeded that also doesnt affect dots.
    Oh well, it will take a bit of time till I get Nef's trinket so nothing to worry about atm and after that I'll probably use both 372 trinkets.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've taken the initiative to do that Haste > Crit reforging, and my DPS got very slightly better (because of my ilvl would be my best guess), for whoever that helps. But I do agree with crit proc being > haste proc. Unheeded is still throwing me for a loop, but just create a Power Aura for it if you feel you aren't getting the full use from it, imo.