Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    2 piece set bonus -> Fluid Death -> 4 piece set bonus -> relic and the other pieces of you still need them at that point.
    Many thanks Will do that.

finished heroic v&t this week. i found that glyph of tiger's fury might be an option to consider instead of glyph of berserk because one of my zerks would fall around deep breath or just when one of the dragons would land so depending on how your raid moves and raid dps u may not get full uptime during berserk.

15+ Year Old Account
    RNG probably plays a factor in both glyphs, and on a fight by fight situation, you may not get the full use of either glyph, honestly. Savage Roar glyph would probably eliminate things like that if you are worried about it.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tygroen View Post
    RNG probably plays a factor in both glyphs, and on a fight by fight situation, you may not get the full use of either glyph, honestly. Savage Roar glyph would probably eliminate things like that if you are worried about it.
    SR glyph has been found to out weigh TF/Berserk if you are hit capped. Hit being so low on our priority, that shouldn't be a viable option.
    Personally I'd choose TF.

Quote Originally Posted by sakux2002 View Post
    SR glyph has been found to out weigh TF/Berserk if you are hit capped.
    I'll have to call BS on this.
    With E372 BIS Gear and Hit Rating set to 961:
    Rip + Shred + Tiger's Fury = 22524 DPS
    Rip + Shred + Savage Roar = 22448 DPS

15+ Year Old Account
    there might still be a bug in the mew project :P, like why do mew and rawr give different outcome ? its probely on how you interpetate the calculation and for a normal guy like me there is no telling witch one is more accurate
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    there might still be a bug in the mew project :P, like why do mew and rawr give different outcome ? its probely on how you interpetate the calculation and for a normal guy like me there is no telling witch one is more accurate
    If you have bugs to report with Mew, we would like to hear them.
    "Results differ from Rawr" unfortunately isn't bug we can do anything about, as we are not responsible for the accuracy of Rawr. We've already expended enough of our own time investigating "Results differ from SimCraft" reports and helping SimCraft fix their bugs.

EDIT: It is possible that Mew Formulation was used, in which case Glyphs and Trinkets are not modeled as accurately as in Mew Simulation, die to the limitations of the Formulation. (Since Rawr is solely using Formulation, I'd expect Rawr to encounter the same problems). We are going to release a new version of Mew soon that will default to Simulation and add a little notice when Formulation is selected.
    Last edited by tangedyn; 2011-04-12 at 08:57 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Will mew ever have a character import and gear slots to make it a little more user friendly? So I can just swap items, apposed to removing and subtracking the stats that item swap would give?

Yep, it's in the works. I've actually done the code to do most of that, but there's no UI around it yet... Yawning and myself are not very good with UI, and we've got some help for that.

Patch Notes update:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Druid
    • Swipe (Cat) damage has been doubled.
    • Berserk is no longer on the global cooldown.
    Weeeell... I guess we should rejoice, cat buffs!
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

15+ Year Old Account
    @tangedyn, sounds awesome <3

Cat AoE: Yay, I'm just sad that they decided to fix our aoe without making it scale with mastery.

Nice guide..!! will deff give it a go as my secondary spec

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Patch Notes update:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Druid
    • Swipe (Cat) damage has been doubled.
    • Berserk is no longer on the global cooldown.
    Weeeell... I guess we should rejoice, cat buffs!
    Awesome, so now we have an easier time using our big(and only real) CD and our AoE might get decent. But as ^^ said, a fix that scales with mastery would've been better tbh

Now, now, we should be happy that we received a buff at all.

Now, for what I was going to say... /serial mode off
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!! Blizzard are finally seeing us!!! This is a direct testament to our existence! They acknowledge us at last! This should be celebrated! We shall rejoice!
    /serial mode on

Now we just need to conduct some theorycrafting and determine at which point in amount of targets in proximity it is worth to go with Swipe, seeing that this doesn't remove the point. I highly doubt that it will be worth using with two targets within range, though.

15+ Year Old Account
    assuming it hits for 670% weapon damage (and no base damage) it will hit harder then a magle and lower then a shred (according to my crappy calculations)

but while it only cost 5 extra enegry id say its a dps increase when you hot 3 targets. since you wont be able to keep savage roar or bleeds effecs up
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

It's acutally possible that Swipe will replace Shred as our filler ability once we hit 5CP on the target if this goes unchanged, something it most likely won't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    It's acutally possible that Swipe will replace Shred as our filler ability once we hit 5CP on the target if this goes unchanged, something it most likely won't.
    No...Shred has got extra damage + add extra 30% damage from bleeding effect + keep in mind energy cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    No...Shred has got extra damage + add extra 30% damage from bleeding effect + keep in mind energy cost.
    I said it's possible, not that it actually will be so, but you have already done the maths on this subject, then please do share it with us.

Sounds like swipe gona be used over shred as a filler when al bleedsr up and ter r possibly 2 mobs up. Boss + adds?
    Almost like a cleave

Erm, no. Shred still hits harder (and for less energy).
    Shred is 450% weapon damage, but x1.2 from Rend and Tear and x1.3 from Mangle will put it at 702%