Mihir, on your trinket list you have Tia's Grace twice, once third from the bottom and once above the nerfed Unheeded Warning. There is a (*) qualifier for it, not sure what that is there for.

where does this put the Alch agi trinket?

Quote Originally Posted by stygma View Post
    Mihir, on your trinket list you have Tia's Grace twice, once third from the bottom and once above the nerfed Unheeded Warning. There is a (*) qualifier for it, not sure what that is there for.
    Normal version and Heroic version

Duh, I guess I'm a biscuithead. . . thanks for clearing that up for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    WTB Not having to use Ancient Petrified Seed. kthxx

Quote Originally Posted by Tygroen View Post
    I think it's pretty decent if you have 2t11 and don't have The hungerer yet .

here some macro for it if you hate to press trinkets like me .

mangle :
    #showtooltip Mangle(Cat Form)!
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /use 13
    /cast Mangle(Cat Form)!
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1

shred :

#showtooltip Shred
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /use 13
    /cast Shred
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    Last edited by Machida; 2011-08-06 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygroen View Post
    Thought to macro it with TF? and forget about "on use"( i hate on use trinks myself tho)

I'm confused, why are you listing Cyclone above Prestor's for 4p T12? Haste has more value at that gear level, what am I missing?

Deleted
    Fixed .

I see you don't have the alchy trinket on the list. Does this mean its not a option?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by calibro View Post
    Got the 391 Fandral's... At first i was like WOOOHOOO THE BEST DAY OF MA LIF!!!
    Now i'm bugged by this:
    1) Mew tells that haste is way better than other secondary stats (~1.6, others are ~1.3 and lower);
    2) I must keep my crit rating higher than haste or mastery for the ragnarod trinket to proc on crit;
    3) I CAN'T get my haste higher than crit or mastery;
    4) I have thousands of options how to reforge and my mind is going to blow up.

Please help me

upd
    And UW got nerfed... Aww that sucks. I have 2p t12 only, so it seems my best choice of what i have are 384 Rag trinket and H Prestor...
    Ugggh, so 1mil iterations + those 2 trinkets + 1608 mastery, 1347 haste, 1700 crit, 838 hit and 253 expertise. I'm going to sleep :/
    Isn't the prestor proc gonna make matrix proc haste anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Isn't the prestor proc gonna make matrix proc haste anyway?
    Sometimes yes, sometimes not
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

I haven't seen any theorcrafting related to the Ancient Petrified Seed. Given that we will be able to macro it into TF and have 1277 agility every other TF (and every single Berserk), is it possible that this trinket could be far better than everyone thinks? I don't know about the internals of Mew (and have no desire to delver into Java), so I'm not sure if that is being taken into modeling considerations.

15+ Year Old Account
    I currently macro it in to tiger's fury, still irritates the hell out of me :-/ .

Why does that bother you?

I would think having that much agil when it counts is nice.

Currently using it, mostly cause I lack better trinket options from previous raid tier. The most annoying thing about it has to be the "a more powerful spell already exists" error message when you try to refresh an APS'd Rip with a non-buffed one.

I also dislike clipping a lot of Rakes and Rips for the sake of getting them buffed with both TF and the APS agility buff but I do it anyway and so far it appears to be a DPS increase. I'm still not used to foreseeing when the trinket will come off CD though, so sometimes I'll apply a Rip and have TF/APS come off CD a few seconds later which makes me try to build another 5 CP fast and reapply a buffed Rip. Feels like I could do it a lot better and I just don't like the idea of learning something like that to stop doing it in a few weeks when I get the Domo/Rag trinkets.

It is a good trinket, I'm not saying it's not. It's just an annoying trinket.
    Averages at ~319 agility if used on CD, and knowing that I could have a trinket that gives me that (and more) continuously bugs me.
    Last edited by Selverein; 2011-08-07 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Selverein View Post
    I'm still not used to foreseeing when the trinket will come off CD though, so sometimes I'll apply a Rip and have TF/APS come off CD a few seconds later which makes me try to build another 5 CP fast and reapply a buffed Rip. Feels like I could do it a lot better and I just don't like the idea of learning something like that to stop doing it in a few weeks when I get the Domo/Rag trinkets.
    Myrrar uses some addon to track the cooldown on Nature's Grace; I would guess that it could similarly be used to track the cooldown on proc trinkets, I don't know what addon though, you'd have to ask.

Did anyone else notice a drop in their DPS? I know about the Rake fix(6 ticks to 5) but my DPS is still lower than before? Or I'm just being paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceleet View Post
    Did anyone else notice a drop in their DPS? I know about the Rake fix(6 ticks to 5) but my DPS is still lower than before? Or I'm just being paranoid.
    Dropped by alot allmost 3-4k on each fight last week. either i had shitty nights or something was wrong.
    Last edited by Machida; 2011-08-07 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNewbie View Post
    Myrrar uses some addon to track the cooldown on Nature's Grace; I would guess that it could similarly be used to track the cooldown on proc trinkets, I don't know what addon though, you'd have to ask.
    Thanks for the advice but nah, I have the trinket icon on my bars, not too far from TF so I can always see how long before they come off CD. It's just one extra thing to look for and take into account and I'm not yet used to it. And like I said, by the time I'll get used to it, I won't have to do it anymore. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Machida View Post
    Dropped by alot allmost 3-4k on each fight last week. either i had shitty nights or something was wrong.
    I would have to guess it's the former, no offense. I may have seen a minute decrease in DPS, but nothing too noticeable. Definitely not in the range of 3-4k. Maaaaybe 1k, and maybe I just had a bad week. On the one fight that makes it easier to check DPS (Baleroc) I actually did better than the previous few weeks.
    Last edited by Selverein; 2011-08-07 at 07:57 AM.