Quote Originally Posted by Selverein View Post

I would have to guess it's the former, no offense. I may have seen a minute decrease in DPS, but nothing too noticeable. Definitely not in the range of 3-4k. Maaaaybe 1k, and maybe I just had a bad week. On the one fight that makes it easier to check DPS (Baleroc) I actually did better than the previous few weeks.
    It was 3-4k beacuse i was using UW (before anyone knew it was nerfed to shit

Quote Originally Posted by Selverein View Post
    Thanks for the advice but nah, I have the trinket icon on my bars, not too far from TF so I can always see how long before they come off CD. It's just one extra thing to look for and take into account and I'm not yet used to it. And like I said, by the time I'll get used to it, I won't have to do it anymore. :/
    I apparently can't read, I had thought you were referring to UW and was suggesting an addon to track its ICD. Don't ask how or why I thought so.

What you could do (if you have a bar mod) is take all your CD abilities and trinkets and put them on their own bar closer towards the middle, and get omnicc or some other addon to plaster the numerical cooldown on the icon. But you are right, it will likely be replaced soon so all that work may not be necessary.

#showtooltip tiger's fury
    /use 13
    /use 10
    /cast tiger's fury

Using this macro as an engineer to pop trinket on my first TF and gloves on my second etc. I'm not sure if this would be the best option as a non-engineer since you might want to save the trinket for one TF in some very rare situations but as an engineer I don't really see any situation that this shouldn't be used except for maybe some boss that has a very short nuke phase in which you need all DPS. Then you maybe would want to skip using any agi pop on one TF and use trinket on the first TF in nuke phase and then gloves right after (without TF) for a maximum DPS under those 30 seconds but an overall DPS loss. But if you are able to get two TFs in the nuke phase it really doesn't matter since you will have 1,2k agi on one of them and 480 agi on the other. It might be something like rhyo hc last phase, but I don't know how hard the DPS requirements are in the last phase vs the rest of the fight since saving trinket and using gloves not during a TF would be overall DPS loss.

Reforged back to Mastery/Haste and pulled 27k DPS on Baleroc 10 normal! Will reforge again to hit/exp soft cap for Ragnaros, still haven't killed him on normal

Quote Originally Posted by Zheryn View Post
    Reforged back to Mastery/Haste and pulled 27k DPS on Baleroc 10 normal! Will reforge again to hit/exp soft cap for Ragnaros, still haven't killed him on normal

cba reforging for every fight, and was sitting at 32k(25man) untill some1 fuckedup shard rotation and killed me : (with zerg up and execution phase tho)

15+ Year Old Account
    why would hit & exp be better on ragnaros ?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    The adds that spawn in P2.

HEAVY aoe dps boost in P2 mostly jumping from 8-10th to top on 1st/2nd seeds i mostly delay zerg for 1st seeds and delay TF for 2nd and 3rd spawn.

15+ Year Old Account
    so you all aoe the adds down? intresting we had slingle target dpsers assigned to adds instead
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

I'm wondering. I'm considering purchasing the valor ring, to replace 372 Lightning Conductor. If I drop the 372, I have to replace 143 hit rating to remain capped, which I've already worked out I can do by removing the haste from my relic/ring/boots. My question, is the gain of mastery and 12 agi enough to warrant the loss of roughly 1.12% haste? I'm wearing 4p T12, I can't seem to paste anything on MMO anymore so US-Illidan, Smokey if you want to take a look. I realize if anything the DPS difference is going to be minimal, I'm just curious if it's worth spending the valor, even if it's a gain of 10 dps. Otherwise I have no use for valor and I'll continue to use the 372 til rep ring.

Deleted
    In theory the gain in agility should more than compensate for the non-optimal secondary stats.

Deleted
    so you all aoe the adds down? intresting we had slingle target dpsers assigned to adds instead
    Depends on which adds do you mean ? If Sons of Flame then yes - every add has its assigned stuners/dpsers, if lava seeds then all are aoed hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Ekthelion View Post
    Depends on which adds do you mean ? If Sons of Flame then yes - every add has its assigned stuners/dpsers, if lava seeds then all are aoed hard!

Actually "Sons of Flame"=transition
    lava seeds=P2

How bad is a mastery proc for Matrix Restabilizer? Majority of the time I can make it proc haste with Hungerer, but on the chance they line up incorrectly, is a huge mastery proc really that bad?

As is, I can get either 16.04 mastery with around 9% haste, which will put mastery above haste rating, and leave me with a chance of matrix procing mastery.

Or I can do 14.33 mastery, 11% haste, and guarantee I always get haste from Matrix. Which is the better choice? I love mastery personally, I wish it was always the highest priority so life could be simple. However I feel I am too biased, so I'd like another persons opinion.

I personally prefer haste proc( Matrix is actually procing 1624 rating instead of tooltip info) also i have around 11,41% haste(1461 rating) and 16,04 mastery(1441 rating) keeping 50% bleed dmg bonus and haste over mastery for proc and tbh i was using APS with matrix on alysrazor and i didn't saw any major boost on bleeds from mastery proc. But i think ill keep mixing these 2 at least until i grab hungerer and test witch combo is beter EotChc or hungerer.
    Btw any1 have treat issues regularly even on Raggy where i cant charge, was pulling agroo last night in 1st 10 secs even using cover(and lame warrs/rets reserved salvation for themselves)?

Deleted
    A mastery proc has both advantages and disadvantages; it will only start having an effect on your dps when you refresh your bleeds, but on the other hand your bleeds will keep benefiting of the effect after it expires. If you manage to get 2 rips and 3 rakes with the proc, it's probably pretty decent.

And yeah, big aggro problems here as well, I managed to make 2 of our paladins use salvation on me a about 10 sec after the pull, and even then I'm usually not far behind the tanks. :/
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2011-08-10 at 07:17 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    i think that is part of the fight mechanics since the tanks get a massive +dmg boost on the debuff they get. so in oder to manage argo they might have to go for higher stacks at the risk of dieing and berung healer mana.

why else would blizzard put a +dmg buff on the debuff
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Macor View Post
    I personally prefer haste proc( Matrix is actually procing 1624 rating instead of tooltip info) also i have around 11,41% haste(1461 rating) and 16,04 mastery(1441 rating) keeping 50% bleed dmg bonus and haste over mastery for proc and tbh i was using APS with matrix on alysrazor and i didn't saw any major boost on bleeds from mastery proc. But i think ill keep mixing these 2 at least until i grab hungerer and test witch combo is beter EotChc or hungerer.
    Btw any1 have treat issues regularly even on Raggy where i cant charge, was pulling agroo last night in 1st 10 secs even using cover(and lame warrs/rets reserved salvation for themselves)?
    Hmm ya prob no trix md or the tank takes a while to generate some aggro. But ya prob hold off a bit on berserk and allow ur tank to get aggro head start. Save cower for a bit later so the 10% reduction has more value.

offtopic: 100 pages!
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post
    Hmm ya prob no trix md or the tank takes a while to generate some aggro. But ya prob hold off a bit on berserk and allow ur tank to get aggro head start. Save cower for a bit later so the 10% reduction has more value.
    Hmm 2x combat rogues+MM hunter so i doubt he wasn't tot-ed/MDed since even our main tank has problems with treath on that fight especially on pull's.
    Hmm and hold off? naa i still like to see my nick listed on ranked scores
    note: i broke my mouse last week coz some1 fuckedup shards and killed me on Baleroc on like 12% and my zerg just got up for execution and i was at around 32k at that point QQ

Thank gut im not onlyest having aggro atleast. Guilds are pissed at me, and at this point I just wish cower would be atleast 30% reduce. I cant even pre-pot, will pull aggro else. We should get a buff to cower.