Deleted
    As a feral with not much heroic gear I'm going to buy the necklace first, since I don't see my raid group killing HC Ragnaros anytime soon.
    Then I'm going for the Relic, I haven't seen a crystallized firestone for ages and I probably won't go back farming FL HC just for that :P
    I'm also going to get the Valor points Boots and Wrist since they are BoE and have 2 alts who can farm them.

I'm incredibly disappointed that nothing we can buy with VP is BiS, not a single item! :3
    Last edited by mmoc325978b4bb; 2011-12-01 at 05:02 PM.

Deleted
    Would the 2p T13 from LFR be better than using the 4p T12 with most 391 ilvl. Just wanna hear your thoughts about it since I looted the legs and the hands from LFR earlier.

Armory:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vinig/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Flandersson View Post
    Would the 2p T13 from LFR be better than using the 4p T12 with most 391 ilvl. Just wanna hear your thoughts about it since I looted the legs and the hands from LFR earlier.

Armory:
    I replaced them for our FL raid just to test it out and it was amazing .
    pulled 39k on shannox and 36k on baleroc and 30k on beth'ilac . On shannox i FB allmost 20 times . so much fun.

Deleted
    Just to be sure, after the swipe nerf, swipe spam starts to outdps single target rotation at 4 targets is it? I'm kind of annoyed doing single target rotations on mobs in dungeons lol, by the time I apply rip they'd be dead =/

Has anyone made a post for a blue to see pleading our shred case on Ultra? It's pretty unreasonable to have a Patch style boss where only one spec in the game is so flagrantly gimped. Otherwise rename it to Benched Until The End of Time encounter. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Healarious View Post
    Just to be sure, after the swipe nerf, swipe spam starts to outdps single target rotation at 4 targets is it? I'm kind of annoyed doing single target rotations on mobs in dungeons lol, by the time I apply rip they'd be dead =/
    Then Mangle -> Rake -> tab and repeat.

Does anybody know of any accurate character planners? I'm not sure Chardev will be updated with this patch. Seems like Askmrrobot will add one, but not sure when that will be released.

Quote Originally Posted by Healarious View Post
    4+ targets = swipe.

3 targets - apply mangle-rake-rip, switch to another mob - apply mangle-rake-rip. If they die too fast - just swipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    Then Mangle -> Rake -> tab and repeat.
    Worst option out of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Has anyone made a post for a blue to see pleading our shred case on Ultra? It's pretty unreasonable to have a Patch style boss where only one spec in the game is so flagrantly gimped. Otherwise rename it to Benched Until The End of Time encounter. :/
    Three specs, and yes, there are plenty of posts on the forums about it. For the time being, at least it's not a huge dps hit. Significant yes, but they do have until next week before it really matters.

So then all we're really looking at spending VP on this tier is our relic, and the trinket. That seems quite nice unless I missed something.

Deleted
    You missed that in bis gear you want to use the firelands relic

Mihir, what do you use when setting up BiS lists? I presume you use a gear planner, like Chardev?

Quote Originally Posted by Flandersson View Post

Armory:
    I believe Mihir said a few pages back that the T13 set bonuses are so strong, that whether it's 2 or 4 set from LFR, it's still an upgrade to heroic T12 despite it's lower ilvl. The quick recap for 4.3 at the start of the guide pretty much says it aswell (equal in the case of 2 set), though it doesn't exactly say LFR/heroic etc.

Mihir, thanks for the BiS list update in the guide, but can we also expect a non-heroic (and possibly LFR) list there and the version without Madness of Deathwing heroic (even though we still don't know how the heroics and especially Madness compare to each other in difficulty exactly) like there was for T12. I'll have a look myself anyway, but would be nice to have it there for quick glances every now and then for a small reminder.
    Last edited by Obblivion; 2011-12-02 at 04:44 AM.

Deleted
    Mihir, what do you use when setting up BiS lists? I presume you use a gear planner, like Chardev?
    Either wowhead or rawr, depending on what I want to do with it

The Profiler on Wowhead? But that's so inaccurate. :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    4+ targets = swipe.

3 targets - apply mangle-rake-rip, switch to another mob - apply mangle-rake-rip. If they die too fast - just swipe.
    Thanks a lot. I assume that's a 2 point rip?

2-4 CP depending on crits.

Look, lets be honest. BIS list is not rocket science, its more stat values that makes it hard. But once you know that its pretty easy to setup. Now our stats still close to each other in DS, but this tier we cant avoid have expertise/hit, so might aswell cap that as prio, and then its just AGI>mastery>haste.

Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    apply mangle-rake-rip
    I'd switch Rake and Mangle, even if you don't have enough energy to Mangle before Rake's first tick, you get the ticks running earlier.

Wouldnt the LW bracers be BiS for normal? The difference in agi between them and Shadow Wing Armband is 30 agi. Budget wise there really close to the heroic version. 5 agi and 75 secondary stat difference trading hit for crit.

Deleted
    Ive also been using askmrrobot a bit with custom stat weights.

---------- Post added 2011-12-02 at 02:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ledonn View Post
    Wouldnt the LW bracers be BiS for normal? The difference in agi between them and Shadow Wing Armband is 30 agi. Budget wise there really close to the heroic version. 5 agi and 75 secondary stat difference trading hit for crit.
    Yep. Both crafted items (legs/bracers) are bis for normal.