Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    Use Berserk, Rip and Mangle for Ultraxion.
    yea, thanks seem to work fine tonight. Actually made a 2# wol on normal 10. Brings me to question: How are you guys on Ultraxion (No my guild is baddies, so wont do HC ultraxion imo -,-), feral seems pretty fine, even without shredding.

Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    Can anyone explain the mechanics of the feral 4p (obviously its the frenzied regen that I would like to know about)

Some things that I was wondering about is:
    0: After popping FR after being in bear for 15 sec, do you have to stay in bear for the duration?

1: How is the heal(unglyphed) calculated for the other raid members?

2: Does the initial "brings you up to 30% hp" affect only you or the raid also?

3: I've seen reports that the heal and/or the hp effect has been nerfed, is there any confirmation on this?

4: Do talents such as NI inprove the heal at all?
    1: The unglyphed heal is calculated off the heal you receive. Keep your rage high to keep it fueled.
    2: no clue, I haz no bonus. /sadbear
    3: Looking at logs it looks like it was cut from half the heal you received to 1/4th. As for the health, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657277546#6 is my only source, I'd wait to hear from someone with the bonus on it though.
    4: it better not, I don't want to lug around a caster staff just to power my frenzied heals.
    I totally missed 0, oops. Yeah, no clue on that either.

Deleted
    After popping FR after being in bear for 15 sec, do you have to stay in bear for the duration?
    No, you do not need to stay in bear form for the raid to keep the buff, you will lose it yourself if you go out of bear tho (which is natural). When glyphed the tooltip that other raid members get states +30% healing taken. I've never used it without the glyph (cat's gotta shred, and I use it in advance so the raid isn't low to check the 'up to 30% hp' part) so can't really comment on your other questions.

Hey Mihir, I was wondering how you'r maximizing your polearm?

I've been doing my standard opener, but I have swapped to APS so it is macro'd to TF. I've been getting the timing down so I have APS, Pre-Pot and 10 stacks to reapply Rake and Rip with. So I refresh both bleeds about 10-12 seconds in depending on when I can get Beast Fury to hit max stacks. I'd assume the ~40k AP outweighs the 15% from TF and clipping so early.

Also, are you seeing max stacks line up with TF CD? I get it almost every 3 TF's that it starts building with about 5-6 seconds left on CD, pop TF and about 2 seconds left I am able to refresh Rip and Rake.

Here are two gear lists I have been working on lately--a pre-raid BiS gear list and a pre-normal raid BiS gear list for those who don't raid regularly with a guild or at all, like myself.

Pre-raid BiS gear list
    Head: [Helm of Thorns] - Mannoroth and Varo'then (End Time H)
    Neck: [Necklace of Smoke Signals] - 1250 JP
    Shoulder: [Desecrated Shoulderguards] - Archbishop Benedictus (Hour of Twilight H)
    Back: [Cloak of the Banshee Queen] - Echo of Sylvanas (End Time H)
    Chest: [Obsidian Arborweave Raiment] - 2200 JP
    Wrist: [Flamebinder Bracers] - 1250 JP
    Hands: [Obsidian Arborweave Grips] - 1650 JP
    Waist: [Peroth'arn's Belt] - Peroth'arn (Well of Eternity H)
    Legs: [Puppeteer's Pantaloons] - Queen Azshara (Well of Eternity H)
    Feet: [Wayfinder Boots] - Arcurion (Hour of Twilight H)
    Finger: [Alurmi's Ring] - Quest: Documenting the Timeways
    Finger: [Splintered Brimstone Seal] - 1250 JP
    Trinket: [Arrow of Time] - Murozond (End Time H)
    Trinket: [Ricket's Magnetic Fireball] - Damek Bloombeard, Molten Front
    Main Hand: [Thornwood Staff] - Mannoroth and Varo'then (Well of Eternity H)
    Relic: [Covenant of the Flame] - 700 JP

Pre-normal raid BiS gear list
    Head: [Deep Earth Headpiece] - Warmaster Blackhorn (Dragon Soul LFR)
    Neck: [Necklace of Smoke Signals] - 1250 JP
    Shoulder: [Underdweller's Spaulders] - Morchok (Dragon Soul LFR)
    Back: [Cloak of the Banshee Queen] - Echo of Sylvanas (End Time H)
    Chest: [Deep Earth Raiment] - Ultraxion (Dragon Soul LFR)
    Wrist: [Shadow Wing Armbands] - Warmaster Blachorn (Dragon Soul LFR)
    Hands: [Deep Earth Grips] - Warlord Zon'ozz (Dragon Soul LFR)
    Waist: [Belt of Flayed Skin] - Warlord Zon'ozz (Dragon Soul LFR)
    Legs: [Deep Earth Legguards] - Yor'sahj the Unsleeping (Dragon Soul LFR)
    Feet: [Molten Blood Footpads] - Spine of Deathwing (Dragon Soul LFR)
    Finger: [Seal of Primordial Shadow] - Six first bosses in Dragon Soul LFR
    Finger: [Signet of Grasping Mouths] - Hagara the Stormbinder (Dragon Soul LFR)
    Trinket: [Vial of Shadows] - Six first bosses in Dragon Soul LFR
    Trinket: [Wrath of Unchaining] - Spine of Deathwing (Dragon Soul LFR)
    Main Hand: [Kiril, Fury of Beasts] - Madness of Deathwing (Dragon Soul LFR)
    Relic: [Covenant of the Flame] - 700 JP

I have not included any VP gear pieces, because 1) pretty much all of them are better than the gear found in these lists, which would destroy the purpose of these gear lists, and 2) it takes way too much time to obtain all the VP gear pieces for there to be any logic in weaving them in to the gear lists.

I have also not included reforges, since I'm not certain whether it's wanted. Should there be a desire for it, however, then I might put it up.
    Last edited by Arctagon; 2011-12-29 at 05:30 PM.

Deleted
    Arctagon, according to my calculations, Fluid Death seems to value higher than Arrow of Time (Pre-Raid Gear). Are my calculations wrong?

Not that it's particularly important. Just pointing out. Great job, though, making life easier on others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    1: The unglyphed heal is calculated off the heal you receive. Keep your rage high to keep it fueled.
    2: no clue, I haz no bonus. /sadbear
    3: Looking at logs it looks like it was cut from half the heal you received to 1/4th. As for the health, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657277546#6 is my only source, I'd wait to hear from someone with the bonus on it though.
    4: it better not, I don't want to lug around a caster staff just to power my frenzied heals.
    I totally missed 0, oops. Yeah, no clue on that either.
    Thanks for the reply,
    If anyone can confirm that the "unglyphed" heal continues on the raid if you switch to cat?
    It seems really silly to glyph for this b/c the 4p can potentially bring your raid a burst of 30-40k hps.
    Carrying around a caster staff isn't such a big deal it would just further drop dps while in bear form. Having an equip macro when you switch to bear/cat aren't complicated if it would help the heal even further.

Deleted
    It seems really silly to glyph for this b/c the 4p can potentially bring your raid a burst of 30-40k hps.
    Heroic Yor'sahj probably would've appreciated me hanging around over a minute and a half of the fight in bear form being all but useless. Sure, the rage to health conversion can be strong too, but it doesn't cut into my dps as bad as staying in bear for the whole duration would (assuming you would have enough rage to fuel it). I highly doubt the raid will be getting any healing from the unglyphed set bonus if you switch to cat, since you lose your frenzied regen once you switch and it's your regen that's working on the raid. Also, as far as I know the regen is strictly rage to health, with your spell power having nothing to do with it.

EDIT: After seeing the hotfixes, come next week, Yor'sahj might not care anymore.
    Last edited by mmoc1da6032732; 2011-12-13 at 03:39 AM.

I always thought the glyphed version of 4t13 was much better anyway so I was assuming they were to nerf that one instead of the unglyphed. 30% more healing to the entire raid for 20 seconds is pretty sick. Maybe the unglyphed version did too much healing in 25m tho, I wouldn't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

Silly question but the size increase on Kiril is purely cosmetic yes? It's not increasing our actual hit box. I'm 95% sure it doesn't, it's just always an interesting moment when for example Baleroc trying not to spread tormented, or dancing on Ragnaros. That being said, the one problem with this polearm is I can no longer hide inside the bosses body and ignore fight mechanics. Darn.

Honestly, might just be me being easly scared, but dancing with the proc on Ragnaros is kinda scarry. Else the size increase should be all cosmetic yup

Quote Originally Posted by Snewb View Post
    Arctagon, according to my calculations, Fluid Death seems to value higher than Arrow of Time (Pre-Raid Gear). Are my calculations wrong?

Not that it's particularly important. Just pointing out. Great job, though, making life easier on others.
    I actually forgot to compare competitive trinkets in that gear list and thus not switching out the placeholder ones, which was those with the highest item level. Thank you for pointing it out and for the compliment. I will look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNewbie View Post
    You might have also noticed he was the primary shard soaker, so it isn't quite as Patchwerk as you think it is.
    I've solo soaked shards pretty much since we first killed the boss and I can outperform that very easily. It's not difficult or complicated to hit Barkskin and SR when your stacks hit 14.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    Silly question but the size increase on Kiril is purely cosmetic yes? It's not increasing our actual hit box. I'm 95% sure it doesn't, it's just always an interesting moment when for example Baleroc trying not to spread tormented, or dancing on Ragnaros. That being said, the one problem with this polearm is I can no longer hide inside the bosses body and ignore fight mechanics. Darn.
    Our hunter got a LFR Kiril and in our last normal run he was complaining because he had to backpedle, as the weapon was increasing slightly his hitbox not allowing him to use his skills properly.
    Last edited by mmoc325978b4bb; 2011-12-13 at 11:28 AM.

I've been unable to enter certain doors with the buff active, like towers in BGs. It's even worse when you get stuck inside when trying to escape.

I think you can cancel one of the buffs and keep the agility bonus you have atm but lose the size, not sure really.

Deleted
    I managed to get exploded by Zon'ozz's Void multiple times due to my +100% sized cat ass sticking out of the raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    I've been unable to enter certain doors with the buff active, like towers in BGs. It's even worse when you get stuck inside when trying to escape.

I think you can cancel one of the buffs and keep the agility bonus you have atm but lose the size, not sure really.
    The last time I checked agility and increased size where on the same buff, I'm not 100% sure but I'm afraid that removing it will remove agility aswell D:
    Also, a feral friend of mine had quite a few issues with Hagara and the frozen phase, as it seemed that the rotating ice spykes were hitting him even 5-6 yards away while being the huge cat that he was (I know they usually have a larger range than it seems, but 5-6 yards is way too much :P)

Fun little tauren trick:
    Step 1: Smack the org target dummies on the bridge until kiril procs.
    Step 2: Run under one of those gazebo things.
    Step 3: Let the stacks build.
    Step 4: You are now stuck until the buff fades .

The size buff is also cancelling if I back up against a wall there. Just resets me to normal size and stops it from growing any more, still keeps stacking the agility buff though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    yea, thanks seem to work fine tonight. Actually made a 2# wol on normal 10. Brings me to question: How are you guys on Ultraxion (No my guild is baddies, so wont do HC ultraxion imo -,-), feral seems pretty fine, even without shredding.
    I was surprised that we do so high as we do, i placed rank 50 on Ultraxion 10 Normal with 32k.

Deleted
    Rank 50 feral or rank 50 overall