Nice, now you just need to hope the overlord Mihir jumps down under you =P I also see Korgos# loot ftw. Always tough he was good. Now they migrated from my dead ass server.

Mihir and people on morchok lost their haste buff too long range to kohcrom as well for the end of fight, including bloodlust period. Frost DK and enhance shammy both on kohcrom.

my first time logging a raid tonight, we're still on normal 10mans (7/8) but I did rank on four, including a #23 on Blackhorn. did 35k on Morchok which I think would have ranked me pretty well too.

anyway no e-peen, just a thanks to Mihir and other members of the community for teaching me Kitty.

15+ Year Old Account
    now that i am using 4xT13 and GoTF i ended up whit some advanced questions about when to use TF

1. in order ot make most use of GoTF you to use TF every 27 seconds. however what should i do if for what ever reason i am not at 0 energy? for example iv been moving between target, or i was stunned by a tenicle of spine of DW.
    should i use 1 or 2 extra GDC (seconds) to burn tru my energy and then use TF, or should i use TF right away even when i overcap the energy just to get as many extra ravages and +15% dmg buff uptrime as posable?

2. a 30 sec cd TF and a 3 min cd Bezerk line up quite nicely but what should i do now that i use the GoTF?

1st 0sec - TF | Bezerk
    2nd 27sec - TF | 153 sec left
    3rd 54sec - TF | 126 sec left
    4th 81sec - TF | 99 sec left
    5th 108sec - TF | 72 sec left
    6th 135sec - TF | 45 sec left
    7th 162sec - TF | 18 sec left
    now what ?
    8th 180sec - 9 sec left | Bezerk (so use bezerk and you wont be able to use TF for an other 20 seconds, while it will get off cooldown in 9 seconds so you lose 11 seconds there)
    OR
    8th 189sec - TF | Bezerk (delaying TF by 9 seconds to pair it whit bezerk, since GoTF lowers cooldown by 3 seconds its is like wasting the glypth 3 times)

3. the new opener, i use this, it it correct?
    Charge / FF -> Mangle -> Rake -> Ravage -> TF -> Bezerk -> Rip -> Shred -> Shred -> Shred -> SR -> Shred -> Shred -> Shred -> FB
    or maybe i should use SR ASAP maybe before Rake? but i still got to use Ravage before TF?
    or maybe SR is more inportent then Rip?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Unless the fight lasts for exactly 6min25s (2x CD + duration) after you used the first Berserk, you shouldn't notice any drawback from delaying that second Berserk to line it up with TF. Meanwhile, you get more TF uptime and more 4T13 Ravages.

(Depending on encounter, you might even delay the second Berserk anyway, to keep it available for a burst phase within the first 6 minutes of the fight)
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2011-12-22 at 08:54 AM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ledonn View Post
    Mihir just beat me by 180 dps...

http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/play...ral-Cat_Druid/

Grats Sir =)
    oh my god, you both beat me by 500dps~ , but i lack items from dshc, still almost in firelands/dsnormal gear.

do you think is it worth to get lfr version 4p bonus for ultraxion ? (only) i know its dps loss for standard fights but ultraxion is slightly different, and execute phase from 60% would help alot with dps and free ravages even more
    Last edited by Croente; 2011-12-22 at 09:12 AM.

i believe it is because your 4p frenzy might help out surviving the last 20%
    if your healers aren't having healing issue, the 4p t13 trumps the 2p t12 i believe

15+ Year Old Account
    but 4pT13 is about 300 dps higher then 2pT12 right?

@Nathanyel: thanks i didnt consider that option

still need some help on question 1 & 3
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by crabmousse View Post
    was nice to see a Feral DPS in the Ultraxion HC 25 World First:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Reyts40leJA

he finished with competitive DPS also even though he spent a lot of time in Bear Form sub-20%. I'm jealous though, dudes Mangles hit harder than my Shreds =/
    Anyone have any idea what combo point addon it is that's in use?

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    3. the new opener, i use this, it it correct?
    Charge / FF -> Mangle -> Rake -> Ravage -> TF -> Bezerk -> Rip -> Shred -> Shred -> Shred -> SR -> Shred -> Shred -> Shred -> FB
    or maybe i should use SR ASAP maybe before Rake? but i still got to use Ravage before TF?
    or maybe SR is more inportent then Rip?
    I can only speak from my own experience and my opener looks like this.
    Charge/FF -> Mangle -> Rake -> Ravage -> TF (Situational Rake to get to 5cps) -> Rip -> Rake -> Ravage -> SR
    You want your Rake and Rip up asap and then refresh rake with a TF Rake.

Deleted
    Synapse Springs:
    Before 4pT13 it's an easy decision to macro Synapse Springs to TF. With 4pT13 and GoTF, the cooldowns aren't in sync any more - what do you think is the best way of utilizing Synapse Springs then?
    Maybe the answer to that is the same as to this question: How does Mew utilize Synapse Springs with GoTF?

---

I'd also be interested in an answer to this question:

Quote Originally Posted by Zheryn View Post
    I'm not sure if we had any clear answer in this thread about if it's a DPS increase to FB during Berserk without 4t12 other than to refresh Rip if <60%.

After losing the 4t12 bonus and I keep using 5CP FBs during Berserk, I go OOE pretty fast, while if I keep shredding and only use CPs to refresh Rip when it's about to fall off I won't go OOE. I'm not sure how to calculate this but for me it feels like it should be most DPS to be able to use every global for a damaging ability during Berserk and get in FBs near the end to be OOE when Berserk ends to use up all of that half energy cost?

Question about WOL, if anyone can help. I dont upload in my guild, but yesterday a WOL got bugged (Clearly bugged even). Are the uploader able to remove this? http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/...ral-Cat_Druid/

Should I talk with the uploader, or does WOL remove the bugged once? I see many wierd WOL's up, cant they be removed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amilee View Post
    Synapse Springs:
    Before 4pT13 it's an easy decision to macro Synapse Springs to TF. With 4pT13 and GoTF, the cooldowns aren't in sync any more - what do you think is the best way of utilizing Synapse Springs then?
    Maybe the answer to that is the same as to this question: How does Mew utilize Synapse Springs with GoTF?
    I believe Mihir stats in the OP that if you have the VP trink/Synapse Springs, etc. that it's better to keep GoBl and keep TF in sync with SS and trinkets. I know he said it somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Question about WOL, if anyone can help. I dont upload in my guild, but yesterday a WOL got bugged (Clearly bugged even). Are the uploader able to remove this? http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/...ral-Cat_Druid/

Should I talk with the uploader, or does WOL remove the bugged once? I see many wierd WOL's up, cant they be removed?
    I noticed your log too, that log is only for phase 2 of the encounter (only warmaster himself). I hope that WoL will be able to sort these kind of logs out too, I mistakenly uploaded a half log too, skewing the rankings. I don't know if it's possible to just remove a single fight from the log as a uploader.

Quote Originally Posted by Amilee View Post
    Synapse Springs:

---

I'd also be interested in an answer to this question:
    My guess is that GoTF is not a DPS increase over GoBL with synapse springs. There might be some way to get it to be a theoretical DPS increase, but I see it troubleing to maximize the use of 2 so unsynched CDs. I'm sticking with GoBL with TF macroed to synapse spring for now atleast with VP trinket used on every 3d and Berserk used on every 6th unless there's a special situation that requires delay of trinket/Berserk.

I also want to know the answer to my question I plan on doing some dummy-testing but I'm not sure how reliable that would be. If anyone is able to get some mathematic/theoretically answer it would be awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Assuming a 50sec icd, 15% proc chance, it look's like it can be averaged to a ~72% agi bonus on the weapon. So +327 agi on the RF version, +370 on the normal version and +417 on the heroic version.

Using the stat weights from the guide, I get to the following values:

10578 H Kiril, Fury of Beasts
    9515 H Spire of Coagulated Globules
    9370 N Kiril, Fury of Beasts
    8444 N Spire of Coagulated Globules
    8297 RF Kiril, Fury of Beasts
    7904 H Fandral's Flamescythe
    7495 RF Spire of Coagulated Globules

So it's very good, but not to the extent of surpassing higher ilvl weapons.
    Currently, this post is over a month and a half old, and I searched through like 30 pages to find the original post because I haven't followed this thread again until recently when I came back to kitty. Anyway, I noticed that this question I'm about to ask has been asked at least 3 times between this post and the most recent post in this thread, but I never saw a definitive answer from anyone with math to support that this post is still in fact true.

I didn't get to fudge around the PTR to play with weapons, so I don't know if any of the stats or that proc changed since then, or if our tentative RSV's have changed from the PTR speculation/assumptions to live and updated spreadsheet analyzed RSV's. So, to my question:

Is this information still accurate (mixed answers from random people/what's stated in the beginning part of the "4.3 changes" is what prompted this, as well as what I have written below)? If so, I'm sure it could be helpful if it was added into the original post, to keep this question from being asked again.

My personal dilemma is that I currently have both the LFR Kiril and Normal Staff, and obviously I should just wait for the normal version of Kiril to even worry about it since he's easily killable every week, but with Heroic Yor'sahj now on farm, and me being the number 1 priority for the heroic Staff, it's only a matter of time barring bad luck that I'm going to encounter this very same problem again, and I need to find a solution and definitive answer so I'm not running around doing baddie bad bad things. And Mew'ing a weapon proc can only go so far, remember how the calc's were severely undervaluing the 1min CD Agility proc trinkets early on? Some practical use is at least somewhat required in determining this.

Werd Werd Werd.
    Last edited by Tygroen; 2011-12-22 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post
    i believe it is because your 4p frenzy might help out surviving the last 20%
    if your healers aren't having healing issue, the 4p t13 trumps the 2p t12 i believe
    healers are fine with healing, we have feral tank in our raids as maintank so we have frenzy on raid already, but with my gear i cant pull more than 36k (which is with really good procs and luck) and 4p bonus (even lfr ver. ) would improve my dps by 2k~ i think (im speaking about ultraxion)
    Last edited by Croente; 2011-12-22 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zheryn View Post
    I noticed your log too, that log is only for phase 2 of the encounter (only warmaster himself). I hope that WoL will be able to sort these kind of logs out too, I mistakenly uploaded a half log too, skewing the rankings. I don't know if it's possible to just remove a single fight from the log as a uploader.
    Yea, would be nice if WOL could check that themselfs, or something!

Rank 2 on ultraxion hc with bad mangle crits ratio .
    I still hate this fight I want to shred .

Quote Originally Posted by Tygroen View Post
    Currently, this post is over a month and a half old, and I searched through like 30 pages to find the original post because I haven't followed this thread again until recently when I came back to kitty. Anyway, I noticed that this question I'm about to ask has been asked at least 3 times between this post and the most recent post in this thread, but I never saw a definitive answer from anyone with math to support that this post is still in fact true.

I didn't get to fudge around the PTR to play with weapons, so I don't know if any of the stats or that proc changed since then, or if our tentative RSV's have changed from the PTR speculation/assumptions to live and updated spreadsheet analyzed RSV's. So, to my question:

Is this information still accurate (mixed answers from random people/what's stated in the beginning part of the "4.3 changes" is what prompted this, as well as what I have written below)? If so, I'm sure it could be helpful if it was added into the original post, to keep this question from being asked again.

My personal dilemma is that I currently have both the LFR Kiril and Normal Staff, and obviously I should just wait for the normal version of Kiril to even worry about it since he's easily killable every week, but with Heroic Yor'sahj now on farm, and me being the number 1 priority for the heroic Staff, it's only a matter of time barring bad luck that I'm going to encounter this very same problem again, and I need to find a solution and definitive answer so I'm not running around doing baddie bad bad things. And Mew'ing a weapon proc can only go so far, remember how the calc's were severely undervaluing the 1min CD Agility proc trinkets early on? Some practical use is at least somewhat required in determining this.

Werd Werd Werd.
    I have no reason to believe the relative positions in that list have changed. The only thing that I noticed is the ICD on Kiril seems to be longer than what was assumed, so the value of it would be slightly less. I don't think that decrease will affect the numbers enough to put Kiril below the next weapon though.