Hey guys, I recently switched to feral.

I was wondering, what cape would be best if I cant get the heroic rhyloith one? I technically COULD get it but the hard part is gathering people to go back to firelands -_-.

Quote Originally Posted by omnii View Post

I was wondering, what cape would be best if I cant get the heroic rhyloith one? I technically COULD get it but the hard part is gathering people to go back to firelands -_-.
    Learn to use wowhead.

http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.-6?fi...rs=1:3;crv=0:0

There is only one back this tier, so the answer to your question is pretty obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by omnii View Post

The only other 391+ ilvl cloak is the valor point one, so that is a safe bet to purchase

4set t13 is beast,did test it in FL hc instead of DS since we finished raiding for this week due holydays and dps just sky rocketed compared to 2 set t12/t13 and 4set t12. Can't wait to see what will happen when i get DS wep/trinkets since i still use fl ones.

About timing synapses to sync with some ability,I lined it up with rake,i know its not perfect like sync it with tf but its one of solutions

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfury View Post
    4set t13 is beast,did test it in FL hc instead of DS since we finished raiding for this week due holydays and dps just sky rocketed compared to 2 set t12/t13 and 4set t12. Can't wait to see what will happen when i get DS wep/trinkets since i still use fl ones.

About timing synapses to sync with some ability,I lined it up with rake,i know its not perfect like sync it with tf but its one of solutions
    Well you should be able to sync it with TF AND your Rakes as well, because every other Rake should be TFed anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    I can only speak from my own experience and my opener looks like this.
    Charge/FF -> Mangle -> Rake -> Ravage -> TF (Situational Rake to get to 5cps) -> Rip -> Rake -> Ravage -> SR
    You want your Rake and Rip up asap and then refresh rake with a TF Rake.
    Bolded part confuses me, mostly because if you use TF after using just rake and mangle (ravage is free xD) you will lose i'd say atleast 40 energy like that which is equal to 1 shred, so is it worth it or i got the whole thing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    Learn to use wowhead.

http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.-6?fi...rs=1:3;crv=0:0

There is only one back this tier, so the answer to your question is pretty obvious.
    my bad bro im not a wowhead guru like you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krafmon View Post
    Bolded part confuses me, mostly because if you use TF after using just rake and mangle (ravage is free xD) you will lose i'd say atleast 40 energy like that which is equal to 1 shred, so is it worth it or i got the whole thing wrong?
    Frankly, I'd say that his opening is not ideal. More optimal would be: Charge/FF -> Mangle -> Rake -> Shred -> TF -> Rip (if you have bad RNG and only get 3 CP, use Ravage! and TF then Rip. If 4 CP, use TF and another Shred, then Rip) -> Shred -> Ravage! -> Savage Roar.

That's how I usually do it, at least.
    Last edited by mmoccbaa32b02d; 2011-12-23 at 07:52 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    My opener: Charge/FF -> Mangle -> Rake -> Shred -> (situational shred) TF -> Rip -> Ravage! -> Rake (TF'd rake > rake, and at this point we're at about 9s left on Rake which is generally where I'd clip a non-TF'd rake with a TF'd one) -> SR.

If popping berz our the gate, though: Charge/FF -> Mangle -> Shred -> Ravage! -> Shred energy away -> TF -> Berserk -> (rake if at 4CP) -> Rip -> (rake if I haven't yet) -> Shred to 5 -> SR -> Shred to 5 -> FB

I picked up my 2T13 last night, so I'll need to change the berserk opener since I no longer need 5CP finishers for the extra time. I suppose I'll just shred the daylights out until I need to refresh Rip.
    Last edited by sarad; 2011-12-23 at 08:05 PM.
    Zongxian (Brewmaster) Nimai (Holy) Israa (Kitty) ßlossom (Enhance) Aevera (Prot)
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz - ASUS P8Z68 V-PRO/GEN3 - XFX Radeon HD 7970@1GHz - 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance (1600MHz) - 2x OCZ AgilityIII 128GB + 2x Samsung Spinpoint 1TB - Coolermaster HAF 932
    Razer BlackWidow Ultimate (2012), Logitech G13, Logitech G700, Astro A50.

Quote Originally Posted by sarad View Post

If popping berz our the gate, though: Charge/FF -> Mangle -> Shred -> Ravage! -> Shred energy away -> TF -> Berserk -> (rake if at 4CP) -> Rip -> (rake if I haven't yet) -> Shred to 5 -> SR -> Shred to 5 -> FB
    shouldn't you always mangle -> rake so your shreds have the bleed damage buff?

Quote Originally Posted by Krafmon View Post
    Hmm..
    Charge 10 energy, Mangle 35 energy, Rake 35 energy = 70 energy
    And you probably regen 0 energy under ravage global before TF. So you end up losing around 10-15 energy due to regen?
    That is in my opinion worth it to get a TF bleed rotation up as soon as possible while you are using your ravages with 4xT13 correctly.
    But if you have a better rotation just shoot, this just seems to be the most effective opener to me

Pot -> Charge+FFF -> Mangle -> Savage Roar -> Rake -> Ravage! -> Shred -> TF+Berserk+Trinket -> Rip -> Shreds/Rake/Ravage! to 5CP -> FB -> Shred away and refresh SR when it's about to fall off -> Keep shredding and only FB to not have energy left after Berserk.

To me this feels like a good opener since you're not wasting energy and also can use all globals after TF for a damaging ability instead of SR. Still waiting for my 4th piece of t13 tho

I got Starcatcher Compass last raid because no one else wanted it, and I hadn't really looked at it very close, just thought it was a 6ilvl stat upgrade from my The Hungerer. I now noticed tho that the proc is 1174 more haste for 5 more seconds, so I assume it's a pretty massive difference in ICD. I couldn't find any clear number about the ICD of the trinkets. Anyone who's sure about them?
    Last edited by Zheryn; 2011-12-24 at 11:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Zheryn View Post
    Pot -> Charge+FFF -> Mangle -> Savage Roar -> Rake -> Ravage! -> Shred -> TF+Berserk+Trinket -> Rip -> Shreds/Rake/Ravage! to 5CP -> FB -> Shred away and refresh SR when it's about to fall off -> Keep shredding and only FB to not have energy left after Berserk.

To me this feels like a good opener since you're not wasting energy and also can use all globals after TF for a damaging ability instead of SR. Still waiting for my 4th piece of t13 tho
    You're delaying the first rip with too long, and using Ravage! before TF. Savage Roar should be applied after Rip imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    but shoulnd we always use the first free Ravage! before we use TF ?

it get difficult as you also want to use TF before you use Rip, and by that time you already want to have mangle & rake up...
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    You're delaying the first rip with too long, and using Ravage! before TF. Savage Roar should be applied after Rip imo.
    You're right, Rip should be up before SR, but you want to use your t13 free ravage before TF because if you don't the set bonus one will overwrite your charge one.

Opener with 4pc t13 should look like:

Pot -> Charge/FF -> Mangle -> Rake -> Ravage! -> (Shred to get a fifth CP or to dump more energy before TF) -> TF/Beserk(pop Kiro, APS or Springs if you have) -> Rip -> Ravage! -> Rake(clipped with a TFed one) -> SR -> Shred -> Etc, Etc, Etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buwwy View Post
    Opener with 4pc t13 should look like:

Pot -> Charge/FF -> Mangle -> Rake -> Ravage! -> (Shred to get a fifth CP or to dump more energy before TF) -> TF/Beserk(pop Kiro, APS or Springs if you have) -> Rip -> Ravage! -> Rake(clipped with a TFed one) -> SR -> Shred -> Etc, Etc, Etc.
    This is basically the exact thing i do (have 4 t13 also) but what bothers me is that after that initial mangle and rake in 80% of the cases i get a clearcast proc and sometimes even two of them which makes me either delay rip or wasting energy from TF.

Deleted
    I have only recently got 4t13 and I still open how I have always (with the addition of an extra ravage) which is: Pot -> Charge/FF -> Mangle -> Rake -> SR -> Ravage -> Shred to 5CP -> TF/Berserk/Berserking -> Rip -> Ravage -> Etc. And I have found that this works rather well with the first rip falling off with just enough time to apply a new one with the pot buff. Works for me anyway!

It just came up on fluiddruid and mew.

Seems like Glyph of TF is NOT better than Glyph of BloodLetting even with 4pT13 in current mew and pretty much any gear level.
    Last edited by Sorcereria; 2011-12-24 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    but shoulnd we always use the first free Ravage! before we use TF ?

it get difficult as you also want to use TF before you use Rip, and by that time you already want to have mangle & rake up...
    My mistake if it was with t13 4p in mind. Still think SR should be delayed until after rip tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcereria View Post
    It just came up on fluiddruid and mew.

Seems like Glyph of TF is NOT better than Glyph of BloodLetting even with 4pT13 in current mew and pretty much any gear level.
    At this point everything is leaning towards that conclusion, hopefully Yawning and Mihir can confirm this because i really hate playing without bloodletting.