Deleted
    Hello. I have just got [Spire of Coagulated Globules] Hc. Rawr tells me that it should give 500 DPS more than Kiril, Fury of Beasts non hc.
    But Rawr also tells me not to use the Vial of Shadows......

Which weapon is better?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinox View Post
    Hello. I have just got [Spire of Coagulated Globules] Hc. Rawr tells me that it should give 500 DPS more than Kiril, Fury of Beasts non hc.

Which weapon is better?
    Spire. I think the actual improvement is closer to 200-250 dps, but still, when determining what weapon you should use, go with the higher ilvl.

Heroic Spire as stated in the post above yours each Ilvl increase is a dps upgrade as WDPS is our greatest stat

not sure if this is confirmed but did they fix the feral sitting in bear form 16 secs from the start of ultraxion

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoo View Post
    not sure if this is confirmed but did they fix the feral sitting in bear form 16 secs from the start of ultraxion
    What does this mean? Have they changed anything about the "Last defender of Azeroth" buff?
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

Deleted
    I think someone misunderstood sitting 16 seconds in bear in the middle of the fight to give FR to the raid with getting Last Defender Of Azeroth You can easily start the fight in cat, throw in some attacks and go bear to receive the buff. Thrall starts to shout - it's the time to switch to bear.

was doing the fight sat in bear and recieved the buff however about 1 min later lost the buff didnt die or anything just went away along with the reduced cd's

Deleted
    I kept mine on our HC ultrax kill this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinox View Post

Which weapon is better?
    lol ur problem is that rawr is very bad for kitty mew is the best way to go

Deleted
    woo \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    woo \o/
    Grats on your kill

Gz, Mihir ^^ Any luck with drops? I really love madness fight. On top of that scored 3rd rank ;p

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-gp0wj93ldyui5my0/

Killed it yesterday, had to tank but it's a pretty nice fight to be feral tank/hybrid on to try to maximise damage in between the the tanking parts. It's some lame timing of the platforms tho, atleast for us on 10m it's like 2:40 or something on each platform which makes the Berserk/Frenzy timing a bit wierd.
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calathiel View Post
    Gz, Mihir ^^ Any luck with drops? I really love madness fight. On top of that scored 3rd rank ;p

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-gp0wj93ldyui5my0/
    As usual I got my weapon on the first kill :P

Still running around with 3 LFR pieces tho ><

Hah, same problem - still 3lfr tier pieces :< And I wasnt that lucky with drop sadly - 4 healing maces and tik tak droped for us ;<

Deleted
    our 2 DW kills (norm, we a casual 1/8hc group), we've had 1 staff, 2 agi axes and 1 sp dagger. staff went to OS, axes were DE'd and dagger went to OS, brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by furtality View Post
    our 2 DW kills (norm, we a casual 1/8hc group), we've had 1 staff, 2 agi axes and 1 sp dagger. staff went to OS, axes were DE'd and dagger went to OS, brilliant.
    10m is a bitch We actually got the 2 items we wanted most (healing mace and gurt alak) on our first hc kill which was kind of cool. Hopefully I'll get the polearm in a near future tho!

10+ Year Old Account
    Please update with T13 content- reforging specifically.
    Thanks!

Finally killed Heroic Spine, weeks behind I know. Video is up if anyone would like to see, also added a webcam to capture the moment of finally killing this.

http://www.twitch.tv/smokeyillidan/b/307789416

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T73kMIeXtU

Parsed #2 on our first kill, not terrible but if you're not first, you're last right? Shrug.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    Finally killed Heroic Spine, weeks behind I know. Video is up if anyone would like to see, also added a webcam to capture the moment of finally killing this.

http://www.twitch.tv/smokeyillidan/b/307789416

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T73kMIeXtU

Parsed #2 on our first kill, not terrible but if you're not first, you're last right? Shrug.
    haha love the look on your face when it's about to go down and what happends to the camera is also nice :P