Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    [*] Stat priority/reforging depends a bit on the encounter you are doing.
    Morchok/Warmaster: Mastery > Haste > Hit/Exp / Crit
    Spine: Hit > Haste/Crit > Mastery > Exp
    Others: Hit/Exp > Haste > Mastery > Crit
    from the 1st post.

indeed Mihir, only been last 1-2 pages people have been gloating about HC Kiril. cant see my guilds team getting HC Madness so gz to them.

So my guild finally got back to 25's after some roster issues, we flew through DS the past 2 weeks and now are 5/8 heroic on 25, as I was doing some research on Heroic Warmaster and Heroic Spine, I saw I greatly needed to reforge for those fights, only problem is I'm not the greatest with math so when I try to go to wowreforge or something to help balance my stats I end up failing miserably.

Any suggestions/tips with the reforging for me? Could use some more experienced players' assistance.
    My DH:Qrky

Deleted
    Both your questions are answered on this very page. Personally I don't feel specific reforging is really needed for Warmaster, but if you lack dps on the adds it can certainly help. I would recommend reforging for Spine, at least for the first few kills. Don't really know how tight the dps requirement is for progressing guilds now with the 15% hp reduction, but more damage on tendons is always good.

Warmaster - Mastery > Haste > Hit/Exp/Crit
    Spine - Hit > Crit > Mastery > Haste

Quote Originally Posted by Llilja View Post
    Both your questions are answered on this very page. Personally I don't feel specific reforging is really needed for Warmaster, but if you lack dps on the adds it can certainly help. I would recommend reforging for Spine, at least for the first few kills. Don't really know how tight the dps requirement is for progressing guilds now with the 15% hp reduction, but more damage on tendons is always good.

Warmaster - Mastery > Haste > Hit/Exp/Crit
    Spine - Hit > Crit > Mastery > Haste
    my understanding from smokey was only reforge if ur having to keep running around which is something i dont have to since i can just stick to the slayer/dreadblade mastery is less valued since ph2 is tank and spank haste is worth alot more

Deleted
    If you're referring to the stat priority, stacking mastery and making everything bleed usually yields higher personal dps on that fight than going for something else.

ok thanks abunch.
    My DH:Qrky

Hey, new to druid.

Where is this 15% from TF coming from? I dont see it in any talents or set bonuses.

Edit: Is it from King of the Jungle? If so, that talent is worded badly.
    Last edited by asharia; 2012-03-30 at 06:52 AM.

Tiger's Fury "Increases physical damage done by 15% for 6 sec."

Kinng of the Jungle "While using your Enrage ability in Bear Form, your damage is increased by 15%, and your Tiger's Fury ability also instantly restores 60 Energy."

Tiger's fury has a 15% dmg on its own. Has nothing to do with the talent.

Oh, duh. Guess i should read tooltips. They're both 15%, guess thats what confused me :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tazmon View Post
    I don't think it's true, I just tested it 4 times with hc and 4 times with normal and from proc to re-proc it came out at 55-57sec for both.
    yup i also got both HM n normal icd's at 55-57sec everytime.

Howdy all, just got starcatcher compass normal, is it worth replacing vial of shadows normal or kiro normal with and if so which, thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Bullk View Post
    Howdy all, just got starcatcher compass normal, is it worth replacing vial of shadows normal or kiro normal with and if so which, thank you in advance
    id go with vial n compass for the most part, and than Vial and wrath of unchaining when u get that.
    Last edited by Hyplex; 2012-04-01 at 12:00 AM.

thank you kindly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullk View Post
    "4633 H:Vial of Shadows Hragon Soul first 6 bosses
    4595 H:Wrath of Unchaining Heroic: Spine of Deathwing
    4252 N:Vial of Shadows Dragon Soul first 6 bosses
    4080 N:Wrath of Unchaining Spine of Deathwing
    3925 RF:Vial of Shadows RFragon Soul first 6 bosses
    3610 RF:Wrath of Unchaining Raid Finder: Spine of Deathwing
    3608 H:Starcatcher Compass Heroic: Warmaster Blackhorn
    3203 Kiroptyric Sigil Valor
    3202 H:Matrix Restabilizer Heroic: Ragnaros
    3188 N:Starcatcher Compass Warmaster Blackhorn
    2827 N:Matrix Restabilizer Ragnaros
    2827 RF:Starcatcher Compass Raid Finder: Warmaster Blackhorn"

Trinket list from a few (50ish ) pages back, I believe still correct even after the VoS nerf.

3203 Kiroptyric Sigil Valor may score higher than 3188 N:Starcatcher Compass, although that's if its use'd properly. Some people just macro it to TF or to rip and that's fine, but if you do that you will end up popping the trinket at a fail time during the encounter which compromises the trinkets worth dramatically. Basically what i'm getting at is it makes the feral play style harder than it already is for a small dps increase, i used kiro for HM spine progression but after the nerf i trashed it and never looked back lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyplex View Post
    3203 Kiroptyric Sigil Valor may score higher than 3188 N:Starcatcher Compass, although that's if its use'd properly. Some people just macro it to TF or to rip and that's fine, but if you do that you will end up popping the trinket at a fail time during the encounter which compromises the trinkets worth dramatically. Basically what i'm getting at is it makes the feral play style harder than it already is for a small dps increase, i used kiro for HM spine progression but after the nerf i trashed it and never looked back lol.
    the star catchers pops totaly randomly so it cant be beter then using the On-Use effect at the wrong time
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    the star catchers pops totaly randomly so it cant be beter then using the On-Use effect at the wrong time
    NO, its not randomly. You ppl need to learn what ICD and proc chance is and get to know how to track it. It's not randomly. In cat situation you can plan the usage of proc during the whole encounter in advance.

i have thought about changing out heroic vial for compass for a couple of bosses but im sure i would need to offset trinket to get proc where i want
    as im sure if you could force it to line up with every black ooze on yor you would have a better log

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyplex View Post
    Umm, your supposed to macro on-use trinkets to TF iirc. If your popping TF with a trink macro at a "fail time", than the trinket choice isn't gonna help you.