Quote Originally Posted by celionaria View Post
    Umm, your supposed to macro on-use trinkets to TF iirc. If your popping TF with a trink macro at a "fail time", than the trinket choice isn't gonna help you.
    if you macro a 15second long trinket to TF. You will run into problems sooner or later, just an example on an encounter like yor'sahj, you will TF on the boss just like you should but your macro also pops ur trinket, and than the oozes spawn and you start your long run to an ooze, while wasting the ''Agile 2290agility'' 15sec buff, imo if your going to use Kiroptyric Sigil just make a couple power auras for it and set it to a thumb button for best results.

Ive been away for february and didnt play at all, when I came back in march I did a 25m normal DS my dps was much lower than it used to be
    Worst thing is I got quite a bunch of upgrades since, 410 shoulder of morchok, neck of rag, cape of ryolith, and went from a LFR kiril to normal

My rotation did not change: keep mangle, rake, 5xCP rip up, try to keep SR up(I slack sometimes, but wasnt a issue before), shred as filler, FB under 60% and in excess CPs, TF on CD(then ravage) or line up with zerk.
    I open with charge, FFF, mangle, rake, ravage, usually have 5x CP for a Rip now else shred...Rip, shred, SR.
    I do not run off boss to charge back in, should I be doing that}}

my armory is Odahz on US-Goldrinn, you notice Im using matrix of rag but I also have 384 vial not sure what to use
    if you care to look at logs: Fanatic US-Goldrinn worldoflogs.com/guilds/178987/

I recently redid my reforging, I WAS hit/exp > mastery > haste > crit, I changed to hit/exp > haste > mastery > crit in the hopes to help me up my dps some but I didnt really notice a diference need further testing

My raid dps did increase so I guess it affect me on the 25m normal, cuz fights where I used to pop zerk 2x now only used once, so I guess that screwed me alittle

But now we are starting on 25m heroic and I want to maximize whatever I can
    Question heroic bosses now, on heroic Morchok Im dpsing boss in the face cuz RL tells me to be in AoE heals range so I stay close to the ranged in between boss and crystal and run off to crystal after stomp. I open with pre-pot and berserk then zerk on CD, I do not dps boss on black phase(I try to refresh bleeds before running), shud I pop survival and go there}}

Heroic Yorsahj, I start with charge rake rip etc... then zerk, pew pew as much as I can with shred and FB, then darkflight to ooze, mangle, rake, shred, 5x CP rip, shred shred on ooze then use remainer CP for a final FB or SR, charge boss again, and so on...
    Should I be saving my zerk for a black phase, on black phase do I priorize swipe spam over rake n rip on boss}}

Havent done other heroic bosses yet, but I would greatly appreciate tip and directions on how to maximize dps <3

Deleted
    Being behind the boss helps a lot for your dps :P

You're a feral, you got survival instincts, barkskin, and a permanent +20% healing and -6% spelldmg taken. There's no reason at all why you should need to be in front of Morchok at any moment, unless you're soaking the doublestomps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyplex View Post
    if you macro a 15second long trinket to TF. You will run into problems sooner or later, just an example on an encounter like yor'sahj, you will TF on the boss just like you should but your macro also pops ur trinket, and than the oozes spawn and you start your long run to an ooze, while wasting the ''Agile 2290agility'' 15sec buff, imo if your going to use Kiroptyric Sigil just make a couple power auras for it and set it to a thumb button for best results.
    Why would you pop TF when your not going to have enough time to use the whole duration? That's just poor planning. I'd rather hold TF till I got back to the boss than have, say starcallers, proc the second I leave the boss and is only up for the ooze (which isn't worthy of it).

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Being behind the boss helps a lot for your dps :P

You're a feral, you got survival instincts, barkskin, and a permanent +20% healing and -6% spelldmg taken. There's no reason at all why you should need to be in front of Morchok at any moment, unless you're soaking the doublestomps.
    Thank you for pointing the obvious :P
    Indeed it was helpful you made me realised I needed to optimize my talents, since things like interupt are not necessary

Question why u no like Primal Madness
    also should I use matrix or LFR vial
    and what about yorsahj heroic

LFR Vial > Matrix

I normally save my berserk till the first ooze phase. If it's a black phase it was worth it, If not I see it as wasting the time that I could get another one. (You swipe spam on black phase to pad meters, if that's what you're asking. I read on here before that swiping 3+ targets is better than your single target rotation on one target). So my style is basically based on probability (If the first set of oozes has a black one) if I'll do higher dps than normal.

Quick question: I just got Heroic Spire of Coagulated Globules tonight. I currently have Normal Kiril. Is the Heroic Spire a good enough upgrade from Kiril? Anyone have any experiences with it?

Thank you very much! :]

Deleted
    it's a minor upgrade but still an upgrade, if you can be bothered (you should!) start with krill equipped and wait for the proc then switch to spire mid fight (remember you need krill equipped for 1m before the buff can activate) gives a nice boost to dps (esp with fights that use BL at the start like ultrax)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoo View Post
    i have thought about changing out heroic vial for compass for a couple of bosses but im sure i would need to offset trinket to get proc where i want
    as im sure if you could force it to line up with every black ooze on yor you would have a better log
    I'm pretty sure if you have a heroic Vial, you should never unequip it... ever. If you need a use effect trinket for single target burst (Hagara or Spine) or AoE burst (Yor'sahj) it should replace the other trinket you're using.

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    it's a minor upgrade but still an upgrade, if you can be bothered (you should!) start with krill equipped and wait for the proc then switch to spire mid fight (remember you need krill equipped for 1m before the buff can activate) gives a nice boost to dps (esp with fights that use BL at the start like ultrax)
    To clarify, you want to wait until you entirely use the first proc (wait til the proc ends to swap back to your Spire). If you unequip the weapon while it's procced then the proc gets removed.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    I'm pretty sure if you have a heroic Vial, you should never unequip it... ever. If you need a use effect trinket for single target burst (Hagara or Spine) or AoE burst (Yor'sahj) it should replace the other trinket you're using.

To clarify, you want to wait until you entirely use the first proc (wait til the proc ends to swap back to your Spire). If you unequip the weapon while it's procced then the proc gets removed.
    False, the buff remains and carries on growing regardless. So swap immediately.

Unless this has changed in the few weeks since i got my hc Kiril?

15+ Year Old Account
    This has not changed.

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post

equip the staff immediately after you see the polearm proc. it will continue for the full duration.

Finally, did H Madness last night. I know, I know, 15% debuff and all, but it felt great to get it done, after having replaced 3 players in the middle of tier. I also had to swap from being our cat DPS to our beartank a week or two ago and that fight is pretty fun to get to tank. Now to find things to occupy our roster until Mists!

Gz to you i was happy when we downed it with 10% also even if i consider that too late for clearing content but on other hand we**** switched 3 players in this tier, dude 105 healers changed this expansion!!!!!! rest doesn't matter that much tbh but 105 healers is too much for any guild :P
    Last edited by Macor; 2012-04-09 at 07:33 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Macor View Post
    Gz to you i was happy when we downed it with 10% also even if i consider that too late for clearing content but on other hand you switched 3 players in this tier, dude 105 healers changed this expansion!!!!!! rest doesn't matter that much tbh but 105 healers is too much for any guild :P
    seems like healer top model contest :P

guys how does my energy regen works with the fractionary numbers

now I reforger all my stuff into haste I got 2k rating (+15.99%) so my base regen of 10 +16% = 11.60

Am I going to regen 11.60 every second or wow would consider it 11 or 12, been looking around for that all I could find was "haste increases your regen" -.-

Quote Originally Posted by GatorAJ View Post
    Finally, did H Madness last night. I know, I know, 15% debuff and all, but it felt great to get it done, after having replaced 3 players in the middle of tier. I also had to swap from being our cat DPS to our beartank a week or two ago and that fight is pretty fun to get to tank. Now to find things to occupy our roster until Mists!
    grats, indeed it is a fun fight equipped with many different tricks to boost the extra dps on the meterrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Hyplex View Post
    equip the staff immediately after you see the polearm proc. it will continue for the full duration.
    Interesting, my apologies for spreading misinformation then.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer