15+ Year Old Account
    about H: Spine, what where the stats priorities again? crit first, exp last but where is haste & mastery?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

15+ Year Old Account
    They are posted on the front page, at the very top under the 4.3 Overview.

Spine: Hit > Haste/Crit > Mastery > Exp

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cayssaris View Post
    Two questions: Is it true you can skip H Spine and do H Madness before Spine?(not as important as the second question)

Second: What should my opener be for the tendons on Heroic Spine? Assuming I have SR up and a Free Ravage at the beginning of the burn phase. I also currently have the on use trinket equipped and 403 Wrath.
    Best thing to do is make a macro:

/tar Burning Tendon
    /startattack
    /cast Faerie Fire (Feral)--(if you don't have another druid/warrior applying it)
    /cast Kiroptyric Sigil
    /cast Berserk(Cat or Bear form)
    /cast Berserking(Racial)--(provided your troll)

Now that you've got your macro, first thing make sure and have SR up before nuclear blast. When the blast goes off, IF you have berserk off CD pop TF right before the tendon becomes visible (you can't use TF while Berserk is active, and berserk will last a whole tendon burn). This will give you a Ravage! from your 4pc which will get a 15 % damage boost, as well as allowing for a TFed Rip if your quick enough. So when it becomes visible (after you've popped TF) start by using your Ravage!>Mangle(if you don't have an arms warrior or another feral)>Rake (if you have 5 CP get your Rip up hopefully in time for it to get TF)>Shred to 5CP>FB>Shred to 5CP>FB...and get as many in as you can. If you have 4-5 CPs up and its about to collapse just FB. If you have 1-3 CPs just shred.

Don't worry about reapplying rake as it will only fall off for a second or two.

Only difference in rotation when Berserk is on CD is make sure to save TF before a tendon is coming up. And have a feral charge proc up when you go into the tendon phase. Same macro and same rotation is used otherwise.
    Last edited by Buwwy; 2012-04-13 at 09:20 PM.

This is suboptimal. You want to burn off energy before you use TF + Berserk.

You should start with: Mangle, Shred, (Ravage), TF + Berserk, Rake

Quote Originally Posted by Tygroen View Post
    They are posted on the front page, at the very top under the 4.3 Overview.
    I'm pretty sure I've read (from Tangedyn?) and confirmed with my own mew simulations that it's Hit > Crit > Mastery > Haste >>>>>>>>> Expertise.

Edit: Found it, #3983.

---------- Post added 2012-04-13 at 09:25 PM ----------

This is the macro I use to open on my feral for Tendon DPS:
    #showtooltip
    /cleartarget
    /tar Burning Tendon
    /stopmacro [noexists]
    /castsequence reset=20 Faerie Fire (Feral)(Feral), Mangle(Cat Form), Kiroptyric Sigil, Rake, Ravage!
    I don't recall if I specifically tested if Rake > TF > Rerake was optimal or not so take that with a grain of salt. After running through that sequence I'd either Rip @ 5CP or Shred to get to 5 and then Rip, TF/Zerking as soon I'm below 40 energy (or below 50 if you're able to get the Rip TFed by doing so). From there I just go into shred/bite filler.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangedyn View Post
    This is suboptimal. You want to burn off energy before you use TF + Berserk.

You should start with: Mangle, Shred, (Ravage), TF + Berserk, Rake
    It could very well be suboptimal as you say. However it seems to work pretty good.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...096&target=222

8787.1 DPSe on tendons isn't too terrible

"Work pretty good" doesn't mean you can't do better by doing it the right way. Clipping energy with TF is always bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've read (from Tangedyn?) and confirmed with my own mew simulations that it's Hit > Crit > Mastery > Haste >>>>>>>>> Expertise.
    That's what I thought too, and used to run, but I found I personally was getting better results from Hit/Crit/Haste than Hit/Crit/Mastery. I'm unsure as to why, though.

Deleted
    Please keep MoP discussion to the MoP threads (I moved the symbiosis question to the symbiosis thread).

This is how I do it for spine,make sure that i have SR up full duration during tendon phase,charging that big add so I have free ravage just when tendon is up;ff>ravage>shred>tf>berserk>rip(if have 5 cp,if not rake then rip)>ravage(all this is buffed with tf)>then shred and fb. That is on first opener,on 2nd is similar,just don't apply rip,instead trying to squeeze 2 fb while tf is up(tho sometimes rng is really screwing things up).

With this method I m always 1st-3rd on tendon dmg done,behind our legendary rogue for few hundred k,and I don't even bother to reforge/swap weapon for this fight.

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfury View Post
    This is how I do it for spine,make sure that i have SR up full duration during tendon phase,charging that big add so I have free ravage just when tendon is up;ff>ravage>mangle>shred>tf>berserk>rip(if have 5 cp,if not rake then rip)>ravage(all this is buffed with tf)>then shred and fb.
    fixed it for you.

my guilds grp is still bashing our head on HC warmaster even though the 2 other grps have downed HC Madness.

Quote Originally Posted by furtality View Post
    fixed it for you.

my guilds grp is still bashing our head on HC warmaster even though the 2 other grps have downed HC Madness.
    I'm hoping his cast sequence was like that because he has an arms warrior providing the debuff for him...

Regardless, your opener is suboptimal Shadowfury. You shouldn't be Ravage!ing until you've already spent energy otherwise you're wasting energy, and if you're only using 1 shred before you TF+zerk you're wasting even more energy. Also, not using Rip is DPS loss regardless of if you have Berserk up for a burn or not.

Best overal burn for the 4 of the roughly 5 pops was 4.4 million and on top! Popped the 5th plate and the blood tank died and the bloods ate everyone .
    Edit: Errr the third plate the first time
    Also im tanking for the final plate so I don't know how much, if at all I'll be able to dps the tendon.
    Last edited by Cayssaris; 2012-04-20 at 12:27 PM.

Haven't played since January 2012.. Have there been any serious changes to the cat play style since then?
    once a drood - always a drood!

Deleted
    No not really.

The only changes you should see to your play style is if you weren't able to get the T13 bonuses before you left.

As far as I know you should be in Bear Form for either type of bloods because the amount of spellweave proc chances Thrash provides is waaaaay higher than swipe. You could use Wild Mushrooms on the bloods for even more spellweave (not sure if that would be an overall gain, though).

15+ Year Old Account
    well for hybrid ferals, go for agi and mastery then crit
    haste is also good for dps but quite bad for tank, and crit is decent for both.
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    As far as I know you should be in Bear Form for either type of bloods because the amount of spellweave proc chances Thrash provides is waaaaay higher than swipe. You could use Wild Mushrooms on the bloods for even more spellweave (not sure if that would be an overall gain, though).
    try to get a trash off but i tend to zerg at this point with swipe spam for better dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    try to get a trash off but i tend to zerg at this point with swipe spam for better dmg.
    ya thrash'ing the bloods for spellweave proc's is awesome but when my guild kills the bloods in just a couple seconds its not worth it anymore. i went back to just swiping