Page 6 of 210 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    hey im am little confused.
    atm i have reofrged haste into mastery as it is usually a large part of gear, and reforged a few itmes for more hit and expertise im sitting roughly 75% crit unbuffed , is t worth ,me having the hit and expertise cap?

also how do you like the sig, first ever attempt, but dont make topic into sig thread please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brokensavior View Post
    hey im am little confused.
    atm i have reofrged haste into mastery as it is usually a large part of gear, and reforged a few itmes for more hit and expertise im sitting roughly 75% crit unbuffed , is t worth ,me having the hit and expertise cap?

also how do you like the sig, first ever attempt, but dont make topic into sig thread please
    it's likely better to gem for agi and reforge haste to mastery instead of crit to mastery on some of your items (items that got more haste than mastery are prime candidates for this, since you will gain more mastery as well), till you go below the crit cap.

---------- Post added 2010-10-21 at 12:23 AM ----------

Updated my ovale script, see http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=499#p499

Is the new script based on the Mew code?

Hey mihir

Been testing out various things with 4.0 as well... currently my stats are 607 mastery rating, 66.03% crit, 3.93% hit, 13 exp,792 haste rating and 7.7k atk power in cat form w/o mot
    I am just wondering what you and other geared feral kitty general ballpark stats r.
    I feel like my mastery is too high in the sense im loosing other stats but thats jus me.
    Just wondering, is cower consider a melee move or spell because sometimes i hit cower and i cannot tell if it worked or my threat jus shot up.

Ty
    Williee

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purrfunctory View Post
    Is the new script based on the Mew code?
    The base of it is, but I added a few tweaks, like rake/rip waiting for TF if TF is about to come off cooldown, pooling energy for bigger FBs, using SR after target switching if there was CP on the old target, etc.

---------- Post added 2010-10-21 at 12:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post
    Hey mihir

Been testing out various things with 4.0 as well... currently my stats are 607 mastery rating, 66.03% crit, 3.93% hit, 13 exp,792 haste rating and 7.7k atk power in cat form w/o mot
    I am just wondering what you and other geared feral kitty general ballpark stats r.
    I feel like my mastery is too high in the sense im loosing other stats but thats jus me.
    Just wondering, is cower consider a melee move or spell because sometimes i hit cower and i cannot tell if it worked or my threat jus shot up.

Ty
    Williee
    Unbuffed in cat form I'm at: 1114.7 DPS, 7914 AP (1124.3 DPS / 8024 AP if I use the weapon switch-predatory strikes bug), 22.14% haste (726 rating), 4.19% hit (129 rating), 68.53% crit (2566 agi, 1157 rating), 13 expertise (106 rating), 21.40 mastery (615 rating). Doing about 12-12.5k on the 83 target dummy without buffs or cooldowns.

Your mastery can never be too high in my opinion, as it's the stat (besides agi) that improves your total damage by the most.

About cower: It's school is listed as physical, so it should be on the melee hit table.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2010-10-20 at 10:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scorch109;9135704
    Crit cap
    Short version:
    You need to have 66.3% plus your % hit and % exp on your character sheet (raidbuffed in cat form) to hit the crit cap for auto attack.
    sorry for beign Retarded but isnt crit cap is 78% or so in raid, or was before 4.0? or looks like this is without any Exp/hit?

in raid im sitting at 76% crit 5.37% hit and 5.50% exp? should i drop some crit for more exp or vise versa?

also since our whites do really low dmg now u can go over crit cap for more yellow crits and it wont be a dps loss?

sorry if all this been answered before i just got go to work and cant read all 6 pages >.<

EDIT: reforged all my gear to more mastery/less Crit sitting at 68.08% crit, 6.67% hit (hit food buff) 8100 AP, 2577 agil, 6.75% exp( no way to drop them to 6.50 so ill leave it as it is) 18% haste. i swapped T10 chest for heroic Sack of wonder.

I find it REALLY frasturating not to have atleast 6% hit, once u start missing with your specials it wont be pretty. (even if it costs u abit of dps)
    Last edited by Shifthappens; 2010-10-21 at 03:20 AM.
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mihir, does Ovale+your script really more efficient than watching timers and deciding on your own? I'm in doubt what way to choose because each has it's own pros and cons and it's hard to me to weigh them..
    I'm from Russia Sorry if my English is bad

That's me : http://vkontakte.ru/id337481

Deleted
    It depends on what you feel more comfortable with I guess. I'm used to playing with FBN/Ovale so for me this is the best option :P But my guildie Mephz just plays with debufftimers and he does fine on dps as well.

---------- Post added 2010-10-21 at 08:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shifthappens View Post
    sorry for beign Retarded but isnt crit cap is 78% or so in raid, or was before 4.0? or looks like this is without any Exp/hit?

in raid im sitting at 76% crit 5.37% hit and 5.50% exp? should i drop some crit for more exp or vise versa?

also since our whites do really low dmg now u can go over crit cap for more yellow crits and it wont be a dps loss?

sorry if all this been answered before i just got go to work and cant read all 6 pages >.<

EDIT: reforged all my gear to more mastery/less Crit sitting at 68.08% crit, 6.67% hit (hit food buff) 8100 AP, 2577 agil, 6.75% exp( no way to drop them to 6.50 so ill leave it as it is) 18% haste. i swapped T10 chest for heroic Sack of wonder.

I find it REALLY frasturating not to have atleast 6% hit, once u start missing with your specials it wont be pretty. (even if it costs u abit of dps)
    It's 80.8% on your character sheet when you're in cat form fully buffed and got 8% hit/6.5% exp. (100 + (4.8 vs +3 target) - 24 glancing). If you substract the 8% hit and 6.5% exp you end up at 66.3%.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2010-10-21 at 06:58 AM.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is this dps ok for my gear and what to do for it's improvement?
    I'm from Russia Sorry if my English is bad

That's me : http://vkontakte.ru/id337481

Quote Originally Posted by 4yBaK View Post
    Is this dps ok for my gear and what to do for it's improvement?
    For future reference, this type of question belongs in Mihir's "Rate the Druid above you" thread but that thread appears to no longer be stickied (I thought it was stickied but I could be mistaken).

Although I am certain you are aware, you could certainly use a few upgrades.

Heroic Sindragosa's Cruel Claw
    Heroic Astrylian's Sutured Cinch
    Shadowvault Slayer's Cloak
    Sharpened Twilight Scale

Uptime - Your uptime on all abilities was outstanding with the exception of Savage Roar but I don't see that as a major issue since you were still ~85% uptime.
    Critical Strike - It appears that you have reached critical strike suppression, you might want to think about removing or reforging some critical strike to expertise or hit.

Deleted
    Never was stickied :P

And I kinda cancelled it for the moment since armory doesn't show reforging, and Rawr is not out for 4.0.

---------- Post added 2010-10-22 at 12:06 AM ----------

Discovered todays raid that just tab-rake-tab-rake is way better dps than spamming swipe in most cases. Or rake-mangle-rip-tab when there's less mobs with more hp. Was up to 22-23k dps on some trashpacks in ICC, mostly blood wing, with 60% dmg done by rake :P
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2010-10-21 at 10:07 PM.

Nice guide, thanks!
    I'm probably too far into fine-tuning for my own good, but did anyone ever consider evaluating the difference of re-applying rip below 25% at longer fights instead of refreshing it? Lets say that you failed to get those procs/buffs on the last rip (I could see that happening to me alot) just before going below 25%. Anyone able to simulate/theorycraft what kind of numbers/time it would take for a re-application to be worth it?

If anyone already brought it up, feel free to slap me..

Deleted
    Refreshing Rip with FB calculates the damage again as well, so there's no benefit.

So, refreshing rip with a 1 cp FB is calculated as a new 5 cp rip?

Deleted
    As Blood in the Water doesn't list any combo point requirements, yes. A 1 CP FB isn't very efficient tho, but it does the job if you don't have time to get more CPs.

What's DPE of a 2 point rip(with t10)?
    Considering value of rake+rip tabbing AoE rather than just rake tab if mobs are going to live long enough for rip.
    Reasonable gear, 10k AP, 20mastery, crit cap.

Definitely not worth it?
    Last edited by axxey; 2010-10-22 at 10:23 AM.

Deleted
    I tried going for rake-rip-tab yesterday, and my guildie was going for only 5point rips + rake. but we often ended pretty much at the same dps it seemed. Ill try to do some napkin math on it soon(tm).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Discovered todays raid that just tab-rake-tab-rake is way better dps than spamming swipe in most cases. Or rake-mangle-rip-tab when there's less mobs with more hp. Was up to 22-23k dps on some trashpacks in ICC, mostly blood wing, with 60% dmg done by rake :P
    Is there any reason you go for rake-mangle-rip-tab instead of mangle-rake-rip-tab? As the first option gets no mangle bonus on initial rake damage (which at least according to tooltip is also bleed).

Deleted
    It also makes all your rake ticks 1 second earlier, so 33% chance of getting 1 more tick off if the mob dies before the rake runs out. I guess it's more of a personal preference :P

15+ Year Old Account
    I did some target dummy testing concerning the hit rating / exp rating.

I was swping the target from front or shreding it from behind but even if i "missed" or "got parried" i still seem to lost the full energy. So i gues the 80% refund only count on finishers
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE