Shaman Reform for Cataclysm (just for shits and gigs)

Srsly guys, lets just all reroll Paladin for the expansion. Id love to see Blizzard's reaction to a say 50 to 1 ration of Paladins to any other class, and no shamans, because apparently the rest of the community doesn't play our class and realize the lack of attention we always receive. k?

10+ Year Old Account
    Na I like getting all the shaman gear due to being the only shaman. I do think blizzard hates us....
    socials
    TikTok flanleet | YouTube/Twitter/Instagram flan1337

"Stats don't show a lack of popularity for shamans but too much popularity for other classes"
    -Tharfor-

God that guy was a genius. Glad Blizzard fired his ass. He can now focus on a career where crap talk and saying nothing will get you everywhere: politics.

No thanks.
    I'm happy with the way my shaman is.

Infact i've even been thinking about leveling a second ele shaman as a dwarf so i can also experience the alliance side of cata and the new leveling for ele shaman.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ive stuck with my Shaman for this long while getting ignored by Blizzard. I think I can hold out a little longer. Id rather be sub par than roll a paladin anyway.

Deleted
    I re rolled to shaman from my hunter/lock/paladin cause its just an awesome class :<.