Poll: Do you like the ideia of Universe of Starcraft?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKidding View Post
    Space of StarCraft = SOS
    Yuck. I'm gonna stick with SCU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Quote Originally Posted by skylla05 View Post
    SC2 isn't getting more popularity. If anything, SC2 was a failure.
    WoW must be a lot bigger failure because i don't see anyone winning $85,000 for playing WoW for a month like the pros are doing at SC2.

Quote Originally Posted by Styyx View Post
    Looks like someone can't handle an rts...

If you aren't good enough to play the game then I would understand why you dislike it.

Just stick to more forgiving games like WoW and you should be fine.

Hell, i suck at SC2 and still freakin love it, he just has no taste.

Quote Originally Posted by skylla05 View Post
    SC2 isn't getting more popularity. If anything, SC2 was a failure.
    ROFL WHAT game is a complete success

besides its not like its gonna happen anyway, blizzard already said their next mmo isnt gonna be in any of the "universes" they've created thus far

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag7 View Post
    It's called "Hype". :P

-Hey, dude, I see you bought SC2.
    -Yep
    -Well what do you think
    -Hmm...there is something about it...I can't put my finger on it...I think it might...SUCK!
    saying starcraft 2 sucks is like saying jesus was white.

wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Udderchaos View Post

besides its not like its gonna happen anyway, blizzard already said their next mmo isnt gonna be in any of the "universes" they've created thus far
    On that note, is there any info at all on this new mysterious MMO? I'm actually quite eager to learn more about it, as Blizzard's storytelling has been some of the best work I've encountered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

you guys realize that SC2 is really SC2.1, there are still 2 more SC2 games coming out, the zerg and the protoss campaigns.
    Scrapbot Was Here.
    I was asked a simple question in school today; 3 men walk into a bar, 1 orders a Margarita, 1 orders a Screwdriver, and the third orders the largest glass of Guinness he could get. Which on is gay?
    My answer: The one who bought the Guinness because he gave it to me.
    my teacher looked at my answer and laughed. i got bonus points because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nifsara View Post
    you guys realize that SC2 is really SC2.1, there are still 2 more SC2 games coming out, the zerg and the protoss campaigns.
    Shhhh, there are fanboys over there, don't disturb their reverie. Personally I prefer supreme commander 2, not as likely to run into someone in a game there that freaks the fuck out if your initial build order is off by 1.

On topic: No.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    Imagine running into a horde of zerglings with nothing but two swords and FUCKING SHIT UP.
    *drool*

want... so... bad...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by Nifsara View Post
    yes whats your point

I would absolutely love a FPS-style MMO game. Think Modern Warfare in the WoW universe.

Just imagine...
    the warhammer 40k game is going to be just that.
    but i doubt it will work well.

Quote Originally Posted by kivipää View Post
    Eve online?
    is terrible.

I would absolutely love a FPS-style MMO game. Think Modern Warfare in the WoW universe.

Just imagine...
    try borderlands. its quite nice and wierd graphics give it little more spice. and u can actualy see how would work "sniper with chance to set enemy on fire". its rly good, try it

edit: its not rly mmo and still, its rpg at least with diferent classes and each class have 3 trees. like wow.
    Last edited by mazaa; 2010-10-16 at 06:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't blizzard say somewhere that their not going to make a world of starcraft or universe of starcaft or anything of that sort. That when they release a new MMO it won;t be like their previous games...

No.

Like, pre-WoW I would have been all for it. But seeing what WoW did to Warcraft, I don't want to see that happen to Starcraft. It's the last bastion of quality left, and even now it's fading fast. I just want that star to shine a little while longer.

Deleted
    Before they even touch Starcraft again, I want them to bloody finish Starcraft:Ghost!
    Stealth game? Check.
    With combat in it? Check.
    Made by a good company? Check.

And that is all I'll ever need.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyberes View Post
    is terrible.
    Perspective.

I think it should be called Planets of Starcraft.

"Man I can't wait for work to end so I can play some PoS"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Soldier
    ...And he herded two of each animal on to a boat and he BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF EVERY SINGLE ONE. And that is why when a bunch of animals are together, its called a zoo!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Soldier
    ...Unless its a farm!

If a starcraft mmo is made, I will probably drop wow for a while to check it out, and then play whatever I like better.

But oh god...what could I do in a starcraft mmo...

Quote Originally Posted by mazaa View Post
    try borderlands. its quite nice and wierd graphics give it little more spice. and u can actualy see how would work "sniper with chance to set enemy on fire". its rly good, try it

edit: its not rly mmo and still, its rpg at least with diferent classes and each class have 3 trees. like wow.
    Borderlands is a pretty good game imo, although there isn't much endgame. It is actually a lot like when you make diablo a shooter, the guns have random stats such as recoil reduction, reload speed, etc, with different levels of rarity, and then all the classes of guns. And yeah you have multiple playthroughs when you are finished.
    Last edited by BoomChickn; 2010-10-16 at 08:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by InbredPsychosis View Post
    saying starcraft 2 sucks is like saying jesus was white.

wrong
    OH NO YOU DIDNT!

People opposite my desk at work wondered why I just lost my shit for a moment there..
    Epic!