Shaman Leveling Spec

Hello, Fellow shamans.

I've rerolled on a totally random server, as a troll shaman. It happens to be with a couple of my friends that we might end up doing some Randoms together not questing, so resto isn't ideal for this.
    The question i'm asking is, what's the best spec in 4.0 to level with. I have my doubts, now thats the talent trees offers Thunderstorm or Lava-Lash.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends if you prefer melee or ranged. if you prefer melee, then definitely go for enhance. But if you prefer ranged I'd wait until you get lava burst which is at level 36 if I'm not wrong. Just my 2 cents.

Deleted
    I would say go for enhance! since i enjoy enhancement shammy much more then elemental, but its ur call..

Do you prefer face to face combat, or shoot them at a distance!

like i said, i prefer enhance

Well, i've been thinking alot about going Enhancement, now im also just thinking about raw power and soloing, if theres any opinions about that aswell.

Ele might be faster generally, but Enhance can solo group quests while Ele can't.

If you make macros to heal your Earth Elemental, while focus casting the target, you can solo grp with Ele. I've done this plenty of times b4...on the other hand, burst for enhance leveling has been nuts since wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Donttakevurge View Post
    I've ran into far more stupid players.

OP, you'll never win in an argument with trolls/idiots/ret paladins/etc. etc. The best you can ever do is ignore it, or leave the group
    lol, ret paladins

I am currently on beta.My recommendation ....

Play something else.