Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by metalheadgirly View Post
    Death Knights! Once called DK's... now I am calling them BK's. Because I swear to god they look like the Burger King mascot! Huge head, creepy smile, crown on top. Yeah.
    I facepalmed. I did.

Deleted
    Blizz did a great job with all the sets. Love the warrior set.

10+ Year Old Account
    You made a mistake with the priest tier, the two ones on the side have their shoulders and gloves swapped.

That's a poor excuse for shaman set compared to the rest

Warlock Set FTL

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2er View Post
    Warlock set looks terrible. I could live with it as a dungeon or crafted set, but for tier gear that is shockingly bad.
    Totally agree! First Warlock set looks horrible, the helm is....bleh! first time in a LONG time I will be hiding my helm.

DKs, Mages and Warlocks look tremendous.

I can't wrap my noodle around the Priest look, but that's me. Clearly, some folks like it. I don't play a priest, so hopefully those who play priests like it. And the Rogues? So, as a rogue (I have an 80 alt rogue), I'm supposed to stealth into the shadows with NEON on my humongous shoulders?

Shaman look okay, but I'm confused about the spikes. They look like the Rogue armor from a few tiers back. Would probably look better as the rogue armor, actually... ('cept for the kilt, 'course).

Neon rogues... yeah, that's new...

I hate the Priest set. Especially the shoulders. IMO, Priest Heroic T10 was the best looking Tier set in the whole of Wrath, and it going to be painfull going from sexy silver to whatever the fuck T11 is Only saving grace, I like the fact that it will show the midrift of my Nelf. Dissapointing for me.

I do however like the other sets. Particularly the Warrior set.

Wonder how these sets look on goblins and worgens, will they be shown too?

I really like they they are much more modelled than the previous sets. Pants of the Warrior /Paladin, they are not only textures anymore but the armour plates realy are popping out

They are finally getting away fro the sexy textured bodyglove nearly every previous set used to be (ofc despite the shoulder/helmets which have always been new and interesting)

Shaman and Warlocks look like crap compared to the rest!

Great.. Paladins, dk's and warriors look awesome. Priests and warlocks look horrible, for totally different reasons nevertheless. (wtF is up with those head textures) And druids, rogues and hunters look as bad as always. Still kind of hopeful on the shaman set though, once I see it on a dwarf or an orc.

Why are warriors some sort of frozen shamans now? :s
    and what's up with purple ?

EEEWWW ?????

Wish the Paladin helm didn't give me the " Imma pinhead!" feel. Other than the belt it looks okay.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Boub you mixed up a few pieces on the male Priest set.

As a DK, I will macro "Have it your way!" into every spell to go with my BK mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Mato View Post
    I am amazed at how much the rogue reminds me of twilight...worst rogue set ever.
    Twilight? I fail to see the connection.

Also, lol @ Warlock set. Paper bag with a mis-shapen horseshoe through it for a helm. XD

Are they f****g kidding me with the rogue? Mage, DK and Hunter is awesome. The rest is so so but the rogue set is f****g ugly as f**k.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by neanoa View Post
    Still with the human only models in previews? Seriously?
    ^ ^ ^

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Yes, the multi race screenshots / videos for each set / super awesome preview will be available very soon.
    Now sit down and be quiet...bitch, bitch, bitch.

I like them all except for Shaman and Warlock. Pretty good job overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great. My warlock will be doomed to endless jokes about how horn-y she is
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

I like the shaman set, kinda, I don't get the way the helm gives a Puzzled kind of look.

But I kinda think the Druid set would be better suited to shamans... what with all that lightning.

On the topic of Shaman sets, there is always one joker who runes photos... in the shaman pic, there are 2, one thought it would be good to go topless, and the other Has his eyes closed...