Cataclysm Cinematic Reaction Thread

Okay i am now assuming that almost everyone has seen the cinematic trailer for cataclysm and i would like to know what everyone's reactions were while watching it

as for me i was just like "OH SHIT!" as soon as Deathwing said "PAIN!" in his badass sounding voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93
    How 'bout, "I'MA EAT U AND UR SOULS AND UR BEBBEHZ SOULS! OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!!" :P

all i have to say is > HOLY CRAP!! that was intence!
    "I have been to a place where Love and Pain are one.... Where dancers Glide and Masks hide...."

Deleted
    Holy shit best cinematic evar?!?!?!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was like O_O when I heard his voice at the start, then it ended and I was like "OMG, TOO SHORT!!"

Well in HD, and the video being of REALLY GOOD quality i must say my good sir.....epic.

Deleted
    Personally, I dont like it. I prefer the days of Vanilla and TBC cinamatics.
    I quite liked the Lich king one, but in my opinion, this is the worst.
    Dont get me wrong, I appreciate the skill put into it, and visously, its stunning, but I prefer the action packedness of the first two.

10+ Year Old Account
    it was epic, but I liked wrath and BC trailers far more.
    ~*NOTE*~ my opinion is not fact. neither is yours.

Is that metzen doing that voice?

A little more guts to this one compared to what WotLK was, not that it was bad in any way, but I must say I really like Blizzard's new concept of making cinematics more "lore-y" than the previous ones that felt a little too american for my taste. Really liked it, tasteful and well-made

Yes i believe it is him doing Deathwing's voice
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93
    How 'bout, "I'MA EAT U AND UR SOULS AND UR BEBBEHZ SOULS! OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!!" :P

Quote Originally Posted by Penegal View Post
    I was like O_O when I heard his voice at the start, then it ended and I was like "OMG, TOO SHORT!!"
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ 9000%, happy that it was here, sad to see it go so soon.
    /conflictedface

15+ Year Old Account
    Any discussion regarding the Cinematic can be continued in the following dedicated thread for this:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ro#new_comment
    Dawwwwwww