Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by mööh View Post
    saw a stream when they one shoted him
    Because thats the point of testing right?

We pulled him multiple times and wiped at low % to do it with different adds up or down to actually test the fight. 1 pull kill people should get beta invites revoked...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    I really hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

1. Really undertuned encounter. I think many Naxx encounters were harder than this. And nobody wants a Naxx 3.0.
    2. 10 mans are considerably easier than 25 mans, even if both can be considered easy overall. Not good...
    1. Yes, and they don't tune Bosses down on Beta/PTR for testing purposes. Naxx was a joke in Wrath Beta and went exactly live as it was. During most PTR testings, Bosses went live the way they were on the PTR. But this Boss has to be broken, it's just so pathetic easy, there has to be something missing. We 2-shot it (as probaly everybody did), wiping the first time only to enrage as we killed the whelps AND the big drake. Also, he can be kited very long once he enrages.

2. This REALLY concerns me. The Boss in Blackwing Descent (Tron Council) is another prime example, it is just a joke in 10s. Many core mechanics require you to spread out, trivializing it in 10man. In the 25 version, all abilities have the same range/effects making it VERY hard to avoid incoming raid-damage and requiring way more coordination. As predicted.

Video out in about hour or so.

We just did this boss (10-man) and yeah I must say "hmmm"

We went in with a prety decent group of raiders (gear wise and all in all experience in the game) and we honestly had a bit of trouble... We didn't realy had a good setup for this fight but we did manage it. After a couple of pulls to get the mechanics right, we decided to use 3 healers in the beginning and hit his enrage 2 times in a row. We found that after 4 times the stun phase was way too rng so we swapped back to 3 healers and finally getting it all lined out. We used 2 hours as we killed him just before they anounced to close the testing, including trash that is.

Yes this encounter for an experienced wow player is definately pretty easy, to me it looks like a good tuned fight and it looks like an excelent gear check fight. Okay nothing much can go wrong, but that is why it's a gear check, do the healers have enough skill and gear to top the tanks up, do the tanks got big enough health pools (boy they went down low during the stun-phase) and using 5 dps's (of about all in all average gear) to only just get the enrage...

It looks good, might need some tuning here and there, but I bet you this: this is going to stop freshly leveled people from entering that place and that is the only reason that boss is there for. Next bosses will most likely be more "can you game good" bosses, so stop whining after only seeing how the first two bosses work

Just to mabye make everyone feel better (and before you reply don't forget the 30% buff) Sindragosa on the ptr was a 100% tank and spank that did nothing, backlash and chilled to the bone hit for 1 per stack, and p3 was literally a burn phase with frost tombs.