Thread: Tank Damage

Tank Damage

I was watching that Russian 25man of Wyrmbreaker and what really stuck out to me was the DPS charts. Warlock, Warlock, Warlock, Warlock, Tank, Tank, Mage.

The tanks were doing 25K Damage? Or was I just imagining things. If so, I think our tank shortage might be over.

Deleted
    Vengeance probably needs tweaking.

But 25k DPS sounds too high, even for a pure DPS spec. I'm pretty sure there must have been some bugs or other issues. Do you happen to have a World of Log?

Edit: Just found a log from Vodka: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/nmrkecg12nidee27/

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Vengeance probably needs tweaking.

But 25k DPS sounds too high, even for a pure DPS spec. I'm pretty sure there must have been some bugs or other issues. Do you happen to have a World of Log?
    I think he meant the tank(s) were hitting for 25k

Yeah, it was 26k dps from me (Airbase, prot warrior). It's because of 100% dmg taken debuff on boss and fully stacked Vengeance.

110k Shield Slam crits really made me cum.
    Last edited by spacedementia; 2010-10-17 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by axelnomnom View Post
    I think he meant the tank(s) were hitting for 25k
    Lol, no, no. I would be fine with that. No, literally 25K DPS. However, Space mentioned a damage debuff so that could just be our thing.

Or maybe it was 25K damage and the recount was set to that option, I admit there may be a mistake due to the poor quality.
    Last edited by SuperShaggy; 2010-10-17 at 11:32 PM.