Maggie and Michonne will get their revenge by raping the Governor.... which he probably won't even mind.

One thing is for sure, no main character will die. Just seems to be the new trend

Three hours left! Nooooo.....

10+ Year Old Account
    That episode left me conflicted and uncomfortable...

i think the govenor is gonna try to run away in that car
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

govenor's new army will meetup with rick's prison gang again for round 2 in season finale

Quote Originally Posted by Malfurion View Post
    govenor's new army will meetup with rick's prison gang again for round 2 in season finale
    plot twist - governor warns the prison of the attack
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

A long, drawn-out Governor story was expected but I did not anticipate said story to last several episodes. Now I am getting a little more intrigued. This new group looks a lot less wooden than the Woodbury nobodies so perhaps something interesting will come from it. I'm not sure what to make of the Governor's arc yet but I'll definitely follow it with anticipation.

Fitting how the Governor took on the name Brian after he saw all the messages painted on the barn about how much people missed this Brian. He wanted to feel like he mattered to someone & adopted this other guy's name who had loved ones... it was a subtle hint that the Governor (Phillip) still had some humanity left.

im getting really tired of all these "super fan" segments. nobody likes you xbox one

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point I don't know if the Governor is still human or a psychopath, it can really go either way. Remember that he has episodes of humanity then turned around and done something absolutely insane. The Governor is good at getting people to trust him and see him as a stand up guy i.e. Woodbury.

Talking Dead was pretty cool too because the guy who plays the Governor is really into his character, its like he just barely broke character.

i knew where the governor was as soon as he fell in the pit because i remember them throwing them in the pit and lighting them on fire

- - - Updated - - -

"surprise walking dead cast member" whelp 99% chance someone dies next week

Deleted
    Am I the only one that thought the most recent episode was shit?

Deleted
    I enjoyed it, nice to take a break from the prison and view what happened with the Governer, though I feel this could have been better done, maybe with a mini series inbetween season 3 and 4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was a great episode, excluding the woman who twisted her ankle turning around, how anyone manages that I do not know :P I really liked this one, the new characters are okay too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    Am I the only one that thought the most recent episode was shit?
    It wasn't shit but i somewhat agree. It was a very plain episode. Except for the grave scene, the zombie action was very basic and disappointing, imo. Just a lot of running away. Rediscovering that zombie's need to be shot in the head and that you come back as a zombie after dying doesn't exactly fit into Season 4 of this show.
    Besides, the Governor was a complete and utter psycho when we parted with him and I find it very odd how I'm supposed to rediscover him as likeable or even humane now.
    The previous episodes also had so much action going on in multiple scenes where it was cut from one situation to the next, happening at the same time. This one kind of breaks the pace, just a linear story of one guy, discovering a few survivors. We've been there. This should have been half an episode at most, I feel like i watched a filler. Boring!

Well, this storyline can only get better!

Until next week

Stop making me sympathise for that cunt... ugh.

As maniacal as the Governor can be, I'm a little nervous having him around all these creepers in the new group (as seen by the preview clip on AMC). I mean he has three young women with him... hope it doesn't get rapey. If anything happens to that little girl the Governor is literally going to explode and it would be AWESOME (and sad).

I enjoyed the pace of this episode. It's infinitely better than jumping back & forth from the prison to Woodbury every week. We got a mini-series about the flu set at the prison and now we are getting a mini-series about the Governor; it works. The Governor probably won't interact with the prison gang until the very end of this half-season to set up the arc for the next half-season.
    Last edited by MatadorMedia; 2013-11-18 at 02:25 PM.

I liked it. The burning of Woodbury and how the Governor's companions ditched him symbolised the Governor rising from the ashes as a new person. Furthermore, the fact that he changed his name and actually acted in a human manner indicates how he wants to change and be loved (he adopted 'Brian' because on the shed he pasted by, there was significant amounts of writing relating to Brian).

Also, is it just me or does the Governor's original family look very identical to the family he is with now? Maybe the familiar presence soothes his psychotic side to him? It is a complete different side to his comic counterpart however, so I'm really intrigued with what will happen in regards to Rick and the Governor.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I'd rather they kill off his new family before they find out the truth, or let him keep his new identity and become Brian.
    Seeing as he was outside the prison looking pissed as fuck, my guess is he loses them tragically and reverts to the identity it looks like he was trying desperately to shed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still not convinced that the Gov has actually changed. He is the same psychopath doing what he always did, getting people do follow him to use them in his twisted schemes. He's always been sort of Bizarro Rick, I hope they don't toss that dynamic out the window. The Gov always seemed like a nice guy.

I'm seeing a lot of people on the internet say that the prison will take him in...that will never happen even if he has "changed". Remember him and his goons tortured Glen and Maggie, killed Andrea and Merle, attacked the prison, and killed their own. Try putting that up against Ricks "3 Question" Test. I'm thinking the Gov wants to take the prison from them and will do ANYTHING, in his psychotic state of mind, to get it because he wants to protect Penny 2.0. Because he is a psychopath he is willing to kill anyone and everyone in the prison to get it. My other theory is that he did in fact change but seeing the prison causes him to go back to psycho Gov as it brings back old memories (or Penny 2.0 dies, basically leading to the same conclusion and he goes to the prison to unleash his rage). We will also find out that the Gov or his group has been planting the rats on the fence.

I love the episode because you have absolutely no clue where this is all headed except that the Gov will end up outside of the prison when the timelines converge.

Changed or not, he still executed his men in defeat rage and caused the death of many others with "unholy" tactics. He needs a katana thru his neck.