We won't be see'ing that moment in the TV serie for sure, which I find pretty sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, I was right about the Gov all along.

Anyone else hoping Rick dies?
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Well, the Governor took no time at all returning to his diabolical self. So much for last week's redemption story. Another attack on the prison with an unskilled group of people?? Seriously? This seems like a half-assed attempt; I hope they at least have a better showing than last season's "finale" of bullcrap.

10+ Year Old Account
    god damn it each time i see the gov his song comes into my head

I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Well, the Governor took no time at all returning to his diabolical self. So much for last week's redemption story. Another attack on the prison with an unskilled group of people?? Seriously? This seems like a half-assed attempt; I hope they at least have a better showing than last season's "finale" of bullcrap.
    Well, from the previews it looked (to me at least) like they brought that tank with them, so I'd say that ups their chances a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the governor is officially a prick again.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    This is actually the first time I liked him. Same reason I thought Shane and Merl(daryll's brother) were good characters because they brought chaos into an otherwise stable group.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    This is actually the first time I liked him. Same reason I thought Shane and Merl(daryll's brother) were good characters because they brought chaos into an otherwise stable group.
    In a way, the Governor is actual brutally efficient, he " survives" as he say, and do it without anger or conscience.
    I have really enjoyed the two last episodes, some of my favorits.
    I love how the new Governor constantly feels like he is about to explode, and yet you still sort of understand his methods.
    It almost seems like he is changed, and that all he care for is his new family ( and i think he genuinely cares about the little girl) - and then things come full circle and it is revealed what`s been on his mind all the time. Really good writing imo.
    Also curios about the third group out there. Seems like even the Governor might be bested in terms of brutality and evi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Oh I like him, but he is a prick :P

10+ Year Old Account
    i think he's just misunderstood

Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    I really liked how they did the last episode. If you had no previous experience with the governor, the killing would not be very believable as a storyline. They really had you thinking that he was done with all of the psychotic shit, but as soon as he bashed in the first walker's brain in that cabin you could see it all coming back. Still surprised he killed Martinez because of all they went through, but then again he was the only guy left that could shed light on how brutal of a dick the man really is, so he had to go.

Shaping up to be a really great mid-season finale. Speaking of which, I really like that style of pacing that AMC is using with these shows making use of an intermission to create more of a build up during the relatively short seasons that they use. Do I want the longer 20+ seasons that other US networks use? Of course, but not if it means adding more filler episodes.
    I like sandwiches

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i think he's just misunderstood
    that makes it much clearer, the guy is a diamond bloke :P

I thought the Governor started being normal.

Guess I was wrong.

I really liked Martinez.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I really liked Martinez.
    Me too, it was also a shitty way to do it, chucking him in with walkers WTF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me too, it was also a shitty way to do it, chucking him in with walkers WTF.
    Can't just brain him to death with a golf club, that'd look a little too suspicious. Walker pit was the only option.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    Can't just brain him to death with a golf club, that'd look a little too suspicious. Walker pit was the only option.
    I don't think the gang would have noticed a broken skull along the chewed up mangled mess of his body to be fair, could have strangled him and chucked him too, hes just a nasty nasty man :S Although tbh, none of it would be 'pleasent' :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    I really liked how they did the last episode. If you had no previous experience with the governor, the killing would not be very believable as a storyline. They really had you thinking that he was done with all of the psychotic shit, but as soon as he bashed in the first walker's brain in that cabin you could see it all coming back. Still surprised he killed Martinez because of all they went through, but then again he was the only guy left that could shed light on how brutal of a dick the man really is, so he had to go.
    I don't think he killed Martinez because he knew of his past.... he killed Martinez as soon as he mentioned the Governor having power over people again, as was evident by him repeating "Not again" or whatever it was repeatedly as he dragged Martinez to the pit. He was afraid of repeating the past, but just came to that same conclusion as soon as he saw that his new "family" was in danger, so all in all he killed Martinez for no reason.

Most likely the best episode of the season yet, its great to have a break from the prison group. Interesting to see whats gonna happen next, the Governor will not shoot Michonne ofcourse.

Altrough pretty sad that Martinez had to go

Also, why didn't the Governor suddenly come back to the camp after trying to run away? He encountered a group of walkers trapped in the ground, he could've just drive around them
    Last edited by McNeil; 2013-11-25 at 10:32 PM.

Deleted
    well, what did i say? it could only get better after ep. 6 and it fucking did.
    the next few episodes are going to be batshit amazing.