10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that was awesome. Felt like I'd been watching for 5 minutes and it was done, really intense. Shame the rest of the season has been absolute garbage, hopefully we can move on now and talk back about the prison part as the worst part of the series and go on to some badass scenes. Looking forward to the next half of the season, but hope it's not as terrible as it's been so far.

The Governor is definitely dead, 100%. Seems like some people need him to be hooked up to life support and have a doctor turn it off and say he's dead before they can accept it, reminds me of another series which I won't mention because of spoilers. Judith I'm undecided on, yes we didn't see her and they might have just wanted to avoid showing a dead baby on screen, but there was no other mention of her and she could have easily been picked up by someone. In fact, I think she's still alive.
    Last edited by TJ; 2013-12-02 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Judging from the preview, the next half-season is going to be the splintered small groups trying to make it on their own. Rick & Carl are together, Bob & Sasha, Daryl & Beth, Tyrese appears to be alone, and Glenn with the randoms on the bus. The four little girls and baby Judith will be together as well; maybe they will happen upon Carol? I can't remember what happened to Maggie, was she with anyone?

Anyway, looks like it's back to more survive-on-your-own in the woods for the next half-season. Could be interesting.
    that would be interesting to watch different groups surviving especially the kids on their own. also maggie was with bob and sasha. but i think they had a meet-up spot if shit hits the fan so they wont be alone for long. im sure some groups wont make it back, mainly the random people on the bus with glen

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Judging from the preview, the next half-season is going to be the splintered small groups trying to make it on their own. Rick & Carl are together, Bob & Sasha, Daryl & Beth, Tyrese appears to be alone, and Glenn with the randoms on the bus. The four little girls and baby Judith will be together as well; maybe they will happen upon Carol? I can't remember what happened to Maggie, was she with anyone?

Anyway, looks like it's back to more survive-on-your-own in the woods for the next half-season. Could be interesting.
    From what I saw:

Rick & Carl

Sash, Maggie and Bob (shot in the shoulder)

Daryl & Beth

Tyrese and the girl soldiers [wondering if they're going to run into Carol]

Glenn and the busload of no-names

Unconfirmed: (WTF happened to these guys)

Michonne (vanished after stabbing the Governor through the chest)

Lily (Headshot on the Governor and then no screen time)

Tara aka Pigtails (last seen cowering behind a car)

Judith (lots of blood in the carrier, but it was unbuckled)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Then the blood would be in the outline of the baby, not filling the entire seat. And the baby would start screaming way to late for anyone to do anything about it. I'm telling you, the baby is dead. It's all just about what they can show on TV.
    i very much doubt if the baby was dead that the carseat would be sitting upright and that there would be no chunks of meat in it.

they may not want to show a dead baby on tv but they can show some dead baby chunks of meat in the seat.

they left the seat empty for a reason, so we wouldnt know.

it could go any way right now
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

they kept it pretty close to the comics didnt they(never read them) and judith died during the prison arc so i wouldnt be surprised if shes dead. i mean, the girl soldiers didnt have her, neither did any of the main group or on the bus. so either some random survivor has her who went off on their own or with their own little group of survivors consisting of more randoms, which i doubt since giving screen time to randoms because of the baby doesnt seem likely, or shes dead. or shes randomly crawling around crying until someone picks her up...

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    they kept it pretty close to the comics didnt they(never read them) and judith died during the prison arc so i wouldnt be surprised if shes dead. i mean, the girl soldiers didnt have her, neither did any of the main group or on the bus. so either some random survivor has her who went off on their own or with their own little group of survivors consisting of more randoms, which i doubt since giving screen time to randoms because of the baby doesnt seem likely, or shes dead. or shes randomly crawling around crying until someone picks her up...
    Generally no, but as far as I can remember this episode was quite close, if not the one closest to the comics so far. I'm quite confident the baby is dead because of this as well since it dies in the comics during the assault as well.

And about who put the rats at the fence, in the comics they come across a couple with a brother and sister( or 2 brothers, not sure). One of them is a complete psychopath and butchers the other with a knife. Therefor I believe one of the girls, probably the oldest one is feeding the walkers rats.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

It made more sense for Lily to shoot the Governor in the comics.

Here, it looked like a bad excuse to follow the comic events.

Apart from that, I am saddened to see Hershel go.... but the episode was fantastic.

Anyone else saw the

Governor: '' We have a tank ''
    Rick: '' We have a Daryl ''

images on the internet?

I just lost it when Daryl ended up destroying the tank alone.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    It made more sense for Lily to shoot the Governor in the comics.

Here, it looked like a bad excuse to follow the comic events.
    How did it make more sense for her to kill him in the comics? She was a nobody, I didn't even know what she was called there. These past 2 episodes gave it some meaning. And Rick and Michonne got a stab at him as well which is something I missed in the comics as well. Overall, imo, I found this episode a lot better than how it went down in the comics.

Lily killed him because in the comics they're forced to go to war and Lily ends up killing Judith and Lori. Here the Governor did nothing to her. Her kid dying is her own damn fault.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I liked "Clear" more personally but that's just an opinion. This midseason finale more than made up for the lameass 'War' season finale from last year, though.
    That speech Morgan gave, about the weak people... I bawled =(

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess we won't be seeing Herschel Walker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Lily killed him because in the comics they're forced to go to war and Lily ends up killing Judith and Lori. Here the Governor did nothing to her. Her kid dying is her own damn fault.
    Remember when Shane returned from getting those medical supplies? At the beginning he's shaving his head and you are wondering "WTF DID YOU DO, SHANE?!" as it turns it shows Shane shooting Otis so he could make a clean [remorseless] getaway. My theory is Lily found Judith shot (her arm injury was never shown) buried her and went back for the Gov.

Mark my words, first few minutes of the next episode will show this.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Remember when Shane returned from getting those medical supplies? At the beginning he's shaving his head and you are wondering "WTF DID YOU DO, SHANE?!" as it turns it shows Shane shooting Otis so he could make a clean [remorseless] getaway. My theory is Lily found Judith shot (her arm injury was never shown) buried her and went back for the Gov.

Mark my words, first few minutes of the next episode will show this.
    Judith is Rick's kid, what arm injury?

And the Gov killed her daughter in front of her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man, cant wait for Negan, if you thought the Govenor was a phsyco, this guy...

Its gonna be a while though.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-12-02 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Oh man, cant wait for Negan, if you thought the Govenor was a phsyco, this guy...

Its gonna be a while though.
    Yeah I don't expect to see him for this season and the next one.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody else think Daryl may have been bit?

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Camel View Post
    nope. couple reasons.

1: i didnt notice any bleeding or him hiding a wound when he took out the tank.
    2: daryl dying would be the death of the show. hes too much of a fan favorite to kill him off. plus hes a character not in the comics so they wont kill him off when they have soo much room to build his character any way they see fit instead of following the comic outline of the character

Wow..... now this was quite an episode, pretty sad to see the Governors arc end so quick trough. I'm glad that atleast 1 main character (and possibly Judith) died, altrough he was one of the remaining characters that I actually liked.

And FINALLY they got out of that goddamn prison, they should've left the damn place after season 3. In fact, this whole episode should've been the finale of season 3, looks like they're trying to make up for it.

It was pretty cool to see Rick and the Governor fighting, and actually suprised that the Governor is stronger than Rick. Too bad that he died trough

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Camel View Post
    No, they just wanted everyone to panic for a moment....seeing as he's the last person anyone actually expects to be killed off second only to Rick, anyways. However Daryl would have died IRL because unless that zombie had a bullet proof vest on many of those bullets would have gone through it's body and hit him when he was using it as a shield. Also, the tank guy was a noob, if he was trying to shoot at anything but the side of the prison he did a pretty terrible job.

Either way, if I was in the prison I would have had a sniper take out the tank operator while he was vulnerable when they were sitting outside the prison...then, tada, they don't have a tank anymore because no one else would know how to use it. They would have all shat their pants and run away after that. IDK, the stupidity of the governor's group was kind of mind-boggling, they just met this guy, he's obviously a mad-man, and yet they took him at his word that Rick's crew were the bad guys. Overall a good episode and though I liked some of the things they've done this season, I kinda wish they finished the governor's story last season and moved on to whatever is next.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Wow..... now this was quite an episode, pretty sad to see the Governors arc end so quick trough. I'm glad that atleast 1 main character (and possibly Judith) died, altrough he was one of the remaining characters that I actually liked.

And FINALLY they got out of that goddamn prison, they should've left the damn place after season 3. In fact, this whole episode should've been the finale of season 3, looks like they're trying to make up for it.

It was pretty cool to see Rick and the Governor fighting, and actually suprised that the Governor is stronger than Rick. Too bad that he died trough
    im pretty sure it wasnt a matter of whos stronger but rick just not wanting to really fight.

you can tell rick is just scared, not of the governor but of being in charge, he doesnt wanna make the decisions and being put in that position terrified him
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552