They could have done something to show that the baby was dead rather than just an empty car seat. Like a walker munching on something. I'm going to be very disappointed if she is dead because it isn't realistic at all to me that a walker would have picked her up and walked off with her to eat.

Deleted
    Just watched the last episode and it's a shame about Hershel. He was my favorite character in the show although to be honest I never expected him to last this long. Maybe now I don't have to worry about him getting killed or sacrificing himself for someone else all the time. Still sad..

Another letdown was the Governor turning completely evil and dying. The last episodes showed that he still had some good in him and that he wasn't completely insane and consumed with revenge. It would have been better to see him redeemed, Hershel and Rick getting through to him and them moving in the prison. Obviously there would still have been a lot of tension between the 2 groups but them learning to work together and more of that tank would have been interesting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    She is dead, I can guarantee it. They just didn't want to show a dead baby on international television, they already push it so far.
    In the comics, Lilly (who shot the Governor) killed Judith on the Govs orders. Yes, Judith COULD be dead, however it wouldn't be the first time they changed stuff from the comics.
    Remember Dale & Sophie? They died in S2 of the show even though they were both alive much longer in the comics. Dale being the one who got bitten and got his leg amputated instead of Hershel etc.
    So anything goes with the baby to be quite honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Just watched the last episode and it's a shame about Hershel. He was my favorite character in the show although to be honest I never expected him to last this long. Maybe now I don't have to worry about him getting killed or sacrificing himself for someone else all the time. Still sad..

Another letdown was the Governor turning completely evil and dying. The last episodes showed that he still had some good in him and that he wasn't completely insane and consumed with revenge. It would have been better to see him redeemed, Hershel and Rick getting through to him and them moving in the prison. Obviously there would still have been a lot of tension between the 2 groups but them learning to work together and more of that tank would have been interesting to see.
    Redeeming the governor would have been moronic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    His character really starts to get bad ass around this time of the comic, So get ready to see a more bad ass rick soon.
    Well I'm hoping the 'loss' of his daughter will see him raise it up a bar, at least until he discovers his daughter is alive.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Well I'm hoping the 'loss' of his daughter will see him raise it up a bar, at least until he discovers his daughter is alive.
    Only shes dead, for good.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted
    I dont know if it was mentioned here allready but i think i know what the "virus" was they were facing the last 3 episodes j.... just read an article about Madagaskar where it just spreaded....and symptoms look like they had in walking dead.

# Pneunomic Plague given by flea bites (rats) ....

Pneumonic plague
    Pneumonic plague affects the lungs. It's the least common variety of plague but the most dangerous, because it can be spread from person to person via cough droplets. Signs and symptoms can begin within a few hours after infection, and may include:

Cough, with bloody sputum
    Difficulty breathing
    High fever
    Nausea and vomiting
    Weakness

Pneumonic plague progresses rapidly and may cause respiratory failure and shock within two days of infection. If antibiotic treatment isn't initiated within a day after signs and symptoms first appear, the infection is likely to be fatal.
    Last edited by mmoc15f92c5277; 2013-12-11 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Except that she's not.

That's doubtful

10+ Year Old Account
    we've been through this ><

If they follow the comic, then Judith is indeed dead. They'd both have died at the very end of the prison arc. But the thing is they can always bring her back if they feel like it, wouldn't be the first time that they quickly rewrite the whole script at the last moment.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    If they follow the comic, then Judith is indeed dead. They'd both have died at the very end of the prison arc. But the thing is they can always bring her back if they feel like it, wouldn't be the first time that they quickly rewrite the whole script at the last moment.
    I haven't read the comics but from what I understand they don't 100% follow it. Like someone mentioned earlier, Dale and Sophie were alive much longer in the comics and Dale was supposed to be the one who becomes an amputee. There's no reason that they HAVE to follow the comics 100% and baby Judith could still be alive.

I'm going to be upset if she's not though because they could have handled it in a much better way, a walker picking up a baby and carrying her off just isn't believable at all. They could have shown the walker munching on something formless, they could have just had a walker there where you couldn't see what it's holding and have rick shoot it. They could have had bits of flesh scattered about. An empty car seat though, if she is actually dead, is just lame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    I haven't read the comics but from what I understand they don't 100%
    Its hardly even 50%, saying oh the comic does this is just pointless nowadays.

okay then who do you suggest the twin babies are playing then?

are they playing some other magical walking dead baby weve never seen before? and if they are what is the point of killing off judith if they are just going to bring in another baby? is there some new rule of one only this time instead of black guys its babies?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I rewatched the episode again and I have come to think that I think Tyreese and the 2 girls have Judith or at least tried to get her, I can't explain the blood but I think they ran to go get her after they saved Tyreese. He says they have to get out of there and the two girls take off running in the opposite direction and he tells them they are going the wrong way and chases after them. I think that they ran to go get Judith, they were the last ones to see Judith because they had her before they went to get guns so I think they left her there to save Tyreese.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Its hardly even 50%, saying oh the comic does this is just pointless nowadays.
    Yep. I think they said the show is supposed to be a parallel universe type of setting where it's loosely based on the comic but doesn't absolutely follow it. I haven't read the comic, but from what I understand, Daryl (one of the show's main / most popular characters) and his brother don't even exist there. And characters who died early in one are still alive in the other.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-12-12 at 05:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i recently started to read the comics, mostly just to geek out over the differences.

what surprised me though, that i'm at book 30ish out of currently 108 and i'm pretty much at the same point that the series is at.

still a truckload of source material, and if the ratings stay as good as they are, can we hope for 10 seaons of zombie killing goodness?!

awesomesauce.

Maybe not related to the show, but the storytelling Walking Dead game from Telltale releases season 2 on 18 December. If you are a Walking Dead fan I'd recommend it

Quote Originally Posted by Mteq View Post
    i recently started to read the comics, mostly just to geek out over the differences.

what surprised me though, that i'm at book 30ish out of currently 108 and i'm pretty much at the same point that the series is at.

still a truckload of source material, and if the ratings stay as good as they are, can we hope for 10 seaons of zombie killing goodness?!

awesomesauce.
    even if the ratings were quite a bit lower it could go on for quite some time.

doesnt take much to stay on amc, breaking bad and walking dead suddenly becoming ratings juggernauts is kind of unprecedented on the channel
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    AMC just lost Breaking Bad is losing Mad Men. I don't Walking Dead is going anywhere until AMC finds another guaranteed juggernaut, their series rival the powerhouses like HBO and Showtime. I don't think AMC is ready to give that up.