10+ Year Old Account
    Carol will prob be the leader of the nut jobs by now..the second she walked in they prob all groveled >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Bavol View Post
    Edit: I wonder if Carol and Tyreese are even at Terminus? Maybe they're the ones who help spring the gang out. Hmmm.
    That was all I was thinking about at the end. I really wish there was some way to determine timeline for everyone because I believe Carol and Tyreese should have been close and heard all the gunfire and watched it all go down. They stayed hidden and are making plans to break them out. We just will not see it till next season.

That's what I am putting my money on anyway. I still don't understand what the full story of Terminus even is. They are just bringing people in too take their stuff? That seems a bit boring. Has to be more to it. I mean seemed like some of the people are decent and nice in Terminus. I want more of the story and I want it now! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mteq View Post
    that..was...

EPIC

my god i enjoyed that so much.

haters gonna hate, but i don't give a flying fuck about that. if you don't like it, don't watch it. i am extremely excited for season 5 now.

biting Joe's throat, Carl saying he's not what his father thinking he is, Beth (probably with the minister) missing, tyreese and carol still on their way and Rick going all out savage mode. this was the perfect build up to season 5 after the mid season finally finishing up a lot of stoy lines. (haters seem to be forgetting that)
    Would have been better if they didn't arrive at Terminus with 12 minutes to go in the episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronthefirst View Post
    That was all I was thinking about at the end. I really wish there was some way to determine timeline for everyone because I believe Carol and Tyreese should have been close and heard all the gunfire and watched it all go down. They stayed hidden and are making plans to break them out. We just will not see it till next season.

That's what I am putting my money on anyway. I still don't understand what the full story of Terminus even is. They are just bringing people in too take their stuff? That seems a bit boring. Has to be more to it. I mean seemed like some of the people are decent and nice in Terminus. I want more of the story and I want it now! LOL
    My question about Terminus was, "Are they grilling ribs? Where they get those from?" They go hunting or is this Soylent Green all over again? Rick and them ran past a fenced in area with guts and gore all over the pavement...is that were they take the deer to slaughter or the prisoners?

Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    They lure them in to Terminus to eat them...
    Oh snap! I knew my Spidey senses were going ape shit!

Edit: Also...ewww. But also...who knows? Maybe people are finger licking good. I'll hold off judgment until our zombie apocalypse. /shrug
    Last edited by Bavol; 2014-03-31 at 08:45 PM.

I wouldn't doubt it. They need meat and now I got to rewatch it because I think that one military girl was missing. She must have been first on the menu! Please if you did see her let me know. Still going to watch it again.

You don't have to like it, which you clearly don't - but it was still character development.

(and if you think you can sum it up in two paragraphs, be my guest )
    You seem to not understand our actual problem, seeing as you keep parroting "Its still character development." I lack the will to try again.

Quote Originally Posted by TCceen View Post
    I think they just realized they made mistakes straying sooo far from the comics, that they finally went back and are now incorporating all the elements they missed. That's where almost all of season 4 came from str8 from the comics. Just mix up the characters names, but the situations all are similar. I think they almost had to since they announced there will be a spin-off series next year. That series can be all new stories somewhere else in the world, while our 'familiar' characters can take on 'familiar' circumstances and character growth that they've already done in the comic. you can't just have shooting zombies in the head for 43 minutes every week if you want that just go play Left 4 Dead, or one of the other 500 zombie games released in the last 2 years.
    Personally I think they should make an adaptation of TellTaleGames The Walking Dead game as a spinoff.

Yeah, and when Rick asked Daryl abut her he didn't even go into details, just "she's...just gone". I don't know if it was because he was still hurt and didn't want it to show, or if there was a bigger reason for not further explaining her disappearance.
    Daryl just wasn't ready to talk about it. It's still unclear if Daryl believes she drove off in the car without him, or if she was kidnapped. I think she'll come back after the arc in Terminus is completed so there's some other reason for the group to stick around in Georgia.

thank you captain obvious.
    There were human bones and blood, for a flash SPOILER I SHOULD SAY IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT in one of the rooms while they were running.
    My guess is that Terminus was and still is held up by a group of sophisticated cannibals. That's why they broadcast on all the different channels and have the 'greeting' at the front look presentable.
    I think either the group as is will find a way to isolate and kill a few people when/if they get out of the train car.
    Seeing as Abraham is the military guy, tracking the place in reverse and finding chokepoints wouldn't be that hard.
    Somehow Carol and Tyreese-Dog (too soon?) will show up and use the front entrance, get checked and see the others as they're in the middle of a shoot out.
    After the blood spills and it's done, mid-way through that season they'll be back to getting to and through cities.
    Pokemon FS FC 3153-5071-0819 The Adrian. Grass Safari w/ Swadloon-Maractus-Sunkern.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Carol will prob be the leader of the nut jobs by now..the second she walked in they prob all groveled >.<
    i mean... rick bit a dudes neck off.

if the cannibals are going to be groveling to anyone its probably rick :P

"oh you guys are cannibals? just bit this dudes neck off"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The girl that was with the team going to WA (the gf)? Yeah, she was in the train cart.
    Ya that one. They must have others trapped already perhaps. Those damn cannibals. What a way to make me count the days till next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Daryl just wasn't ready to talk about it. It's still unclear if Daryl believes she drove off in the car without him, or if she was kidnapped. I think she'll come back after the arc in Terminus is completed so there's some other reason for the group to stick around in Georgia.
    she left her backpack full of supplies on the ground. its pretty clear he knows she was kidnapped

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bavol View Post
    Edit: Also...ewww. But also...who knows? Maybe people are finger licking good. I'll hold off judgment until our zombie apocalypse. /shrug
    people taste like pork, but chewier.

thats why its called long pork
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I definitely think the other container of people will probably be new characters, like the Woodbury leftovers. Probably all dead but 1 or 2 by the end of next season.

Quote Originally Posted by insertcreativenamehere View Post
    thank you captain obvious.
    There were human bones and blood, for a flash SPOILER I SHOULD SAY IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT in one of the rooms while they were running.
    My guess is that Terminus was and still is held up by a group of sophisticated cannibals. That's why they broadcast on all the different channels and have the 'greeting' at the front look presentable.
    I think either the group as is will find a way to isolate and kill a few people when/if they get out of the train car.
    Seeing as Abraham is the military guy, tracking the place in reverse and finding chokepoints wouldn't be that hard.
    Somehow Carol and Tyreese-Dog (too soon?) will show up and use the front entrance, get checked and see the others as they're in the middle of a shoot out.
    After the blood spills and it's done, mid-way through that season they'll be back to getting to and through cities.

No one is stating what was so obvious? When they got shut in that room with the candles, on the wall was written something like " Never Again" "Never Trust" "We First, Always" So pretty much spells out, that they were burned by outsiders already, shit went down and they will never let it happen again. I dunno if the names on the floor were chain of command or the names of people they lost when they trusted some people that double crossed them? Lots of new questions to be answered this fall!

I'm wondering if she was kidnapped, that maybe that morgue guy takes people to kill, so he can paint their bodies and continue his "art". Like maybe he took his job really serious and wants to continue to do so?

Cause I remember Beth going down to that room and seeing a body done up and saying "it's art".
    I would tend to agree... but she just might be the next miss undertaker.... still i dont think we will hear anything from her until the end of season 5 in the last episode where we have all forgotten about her and terminus is up in flames we then cut seen shocker shes back, leading into season 6.

I also dont think we will see Tyrice, Carrol and Judith at all in season 5. I think they are took too long and are now time wise out of sink with ricks group buy a few days. The smoke from the fire i think is terminus and that lasted a long time.

BTW carrol didnt kill the 2 people in the prison.. gelen did. i got 3 reasons

1- Rick found blood on the door to the outside where the bodies where burned
    2- glen had a bandage on his hand presumably when he got bit killing the girl.
    3 - glenn was the only one to get sick... why cause he got bit. no way you can kill someone with a high contagious disease with a knife and not get sick.

That means carrols admission to tyrice was a suicide attempt. when magie finds out glens a killer will she be revolted. how will the group process that.... after terminus i expect a shoulder shrug....

Prediction for who get eaten.... magie - she burned glens photo of her... major trauma for glen who then gets to go the dark side. The girl who attacked the prison... not much lost in that character but it set up the horror in waiting to find out who's next....after the screams die down.

Quote Originally Posted by tombstoner139 View Post
    I would tend to agree... but she just might be the next miss undertaker.... still i dont think we will hear anything from her until the end of season 5 in the last episode where we have all forgotten about her and terminus is up in flames we then cut seen shocker shes back, leading into season 6.

I also dont think we will see Tyrice, Carrol and Judith at all in season 5. I think they are took too long and are now time wise out of sink with ricks group buy a few days. The smoke from the fire i think is terminus and that lasted a long time.

BTW carrol didnt kill the 2 people in the prison.. gelen did. i got 3 reasons

3 - glenn was the only one to get sick... why cause he got bit. no way you can kill someone with a high contagious disease with a knife and not get sick.

That means carrols admission to tyrice was a suicide attempt. when magie finds out glens a killer will she be revolted. how will the group process that.... after terminus i expect a shoulder shrug....

Prediction for who get eaten.... magie - she burned glens photo of her... major trauma for glen who then gets to go the dark side. The girl who attacked the prison... not much lost in that character but it set up the horror in waiting to find out who's next....after the screams die down.
    Carol admitted to Rick that she did it well before she did to Tyrese. Because she definitely did it, that's a major point to come through at the end of the last half season and made an impact on this half.

Quote Originally Posted by tombstoner139 View Post

Glenn wasn't the only one to get sick. Sasha caught it too, and those might've been the only MAIN characters to get sick. But that entire quarantined cell block was full of sick people (including the other doctor guy, etc). That's why shit got ugly, because the sick people started dying and coming back as Walkers (ie, the scene where Lizzie saved Glenn's life by luring the Walker away, and Hershel had to body slam one of the walkers over the railing).

Also, I thought the show's explanation for Glenn's sickness and bandage was that he got attacked by Zombie Harry Potter (aka Patrick).
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-03-31 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    You seem to not understand our actual problem, seeing as you keep parroting "Its still character development." I lack the will to try again.
    The characters were developed, simply because you didn't like it doesn't mean they didn't develop. Rick, similar to the comics is a rollercoaster in terms of development and all the other characters showed through their true colors pretty well in eight episodes. Slow episodes sure, but ripe with development regardless of your adamant claims to the contrary.

Holy shit, I never claimed there was no development. I claimed it was so thin that pretending it excuses half a season of almost nothing occurring is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Glenn wasn't the only one to get sick. Sasha caught it too, and those might've been the only MAIN characters to get sick. But that entire quarantined cell block was full of sick people (including the other doctor guy, etc). That's why shit got ugly, because the sick people started dying and coming back as Walkers (ie, the scene where Lizzie saved Glenn's life by luring the Walker away, and Hershel had to body slam one of the walkers over the railing).

Also, I thought the show's explanation for Glenn's sickness and bandage was that he got attacked by Zombie Harry Potter (aka Patrick).
    Again, Carol did it, they made it very clear throughout several episodes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Holy shit, I never claimed there was no development. I claimed it was so thin that pretending it excuses half a season of almost nothing occurring is a joke.
    Acting offended that you claim that there is very little versus none is weak at best. I really fail to see how you don't see character development, or that nothing occurred. The fact that you got this far into the show and say this half season has little development or that nothing occurred is odd to me at best.

This was a great half season, with quite a bit occurring and again, regardless of what you claim there was ALOT of character development. I guess have fun watching a show you so clearly despise.