Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    Bill Nye are you part of the spoiling dead facebook ppl?
    Spoilthedead.com

Been there since season 2, don't post much though.
    Last edited by Bill Nye the Spy; 2016-02-19 at 09:58 AM.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

To those who have read the spoilers. I loose gracefully I honestly thought that it would never happen but it does I bow to you all who called it

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    To those who have read the spoilers. I loose gracefully I honestly thought that it would never happen but it does I bow to you all who called it
    That Rick dies, then rescues the ghost of Jessie from zombie hell? She forgives him for hacking her arm off and they find their way out of purgatory. However, they needed the help of a vampire to get out so Rick allows the vamp to hitch a ride by putting his soul in Rick's blood so he could get out of Purg too.

Then Carl gets really emo that he let this vampire, Benny, out of purgatory...especially since they are dealing with a zombie apocalypse.

Yeah, I know...I called that.
    BAD WOLF

(spoiler) Rick is just about to get hit by Negan's bat. But just before it connects, he wakes up in his hospital bed surrounded by Lori, Carl, and Shane and discovers that the whole Walking Dead thing was just a really intense coma dream.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-02-19 at 02:12 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyMonktana View Post
    I'm confused

I thought at the end of last season that Glenn got surrounded by walkers ontop of a dumpster and that he got killed

Yet in the new season he's alive?

What's going on? Was that not Glenn who died???
    That was like episode 6. Nowhere near the end of the season. Not even the mid season finale. You're about 5-7 episodes behind

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    That Rick dies, then rescues the ghost of Jessie from zombie hell? She forgives him for hacking her arm off and they find their way out of purgatory. However, they needed the help of a vampire to get out so Rick allows the vamp to hitch a ride by putting his soul in Rick's blood so he could get out of Purg too.

Then Carl gets really emo that he let this vampire, Benny, out of purgatory...especially since they are dealing with a zombie apocalypse.

I know you're being funny but at the same time you're being a tool... You can see that Im directing this to those who had read the spoiler.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

Then Fox Mulder turns up followed by Alf and the Smurfs. They then teleport everyone to Narnia

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Then Fox Mulder turns up followed by Alf and the Smurfs. They then teleport everyone to Narnia
    Where they meet Gandolf and get thrown into a quest to cast the Eye of Kilrogg into Mt Doom. The eye must be carried within Carl's free eye socket.

True, but in reality the vampire was Jesse Pinkman in disguise. Jesse has been hiding from Walter White who was resurrected by Fox Mulder's attempts to communicate with the dead, as the only zombie with full consciousness. He misses his surrogate son who he would like to join in him in the after-unlife.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know you're being funny but at the same time you're being a tool... You can see that Im directing this to those who had read the spoiler.
    Whoa. Get over yourself. There's no being a 'tool' about it. It's just straight up satire that has nothing to do with you or what you said, at all. It's a spoiler trope for forums where a spoiler is referenced and then someone else comments with a spoiler which is transparently fake.

See the three posts above this one for further examples. It's a fun forum game, not meant to insult anyone nor mean anything further.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    He's not being a tool.

10+ Year Old Account
    @the recent spoilers:

I don't want Tara dead! I adore how awkward some of her conversations are with the other survivors. Especially the ones with Eugene.

TV-verse Rick and Michonne development feels believable. It's rare for me to say that about any relationship when it comes to TWD outside Maggie and Glenn.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Whoa. Get over yourself. There's no being a 'tool' about it. It's just straight up satire that has nothing to do with you or what you said, at all. It's a spoiler trope for forums where a spoiler is referenced and then someone else comments with a spoiler which is transparently fake.

See the three posts above this one for further examples. It's a fun forum game, not meant to insult anyone nor mean anything further.
    Then why quote me then if it's got nothing to do with me? I'm being serious about my post about the spoiler since I was one of those who were adamant that it would never happen, i apologize if you're offended that I called you a tool but I don't like it when people use satire/joking about when I'm being humble about being a tool myself at an earlier point

Please don't cause yet more arguments within this thread.

Moving on, though, I'm looking forward to the next episode. I doubt it'll have the same impact as the last episode but hopefully it will have intriguing elements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not too much longer til the shippers go nuts lol.
    BAD WOLF

Not too much longer til the shippers go nuts lol.
    You mean they aren't nuts already?

I shouldn't have read Bill Nye's spoiler, now I feel less excited. Those irresistable black bars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niku View Post
    I shouldn't have read Bill Nye's spoiler, now I feel less excited. Those irresistable black bars.
    Temptation hasn't taken me yet. Hopefully I can last a little bit longer.

10+ Year Old Account

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't have read those spoilers but it makes me even more stoked for this episode!