Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I'm calling it now: the core member to die will, in fact, be Rick.

Because my NCAA bracket didn't make it past four fucking games, so at this point, I'm randomly grabbing upsets.
    After which Eugene steps up and takes Rick's spot as the king of alexandria

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    After which Eugene steps up and takes Rick's spot as the king of alexandria
    Eugene steps up, smacks Michonne on the ass and mutters to himself, "L-level 3 baby.."

10+ Year Old Account
    Letting one of few medical-versed folks out past the walls was a stupid move. Easily ranks up there with top ten stupidest choices I've seen on TWD.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I guess it kinda sucks to be Dwight at the moment. He got his face burned and uh....what Eugene did to him most definitely did not feel good. I'm actually amazed that he was able to run away like he did instead of doubled over in pain. I mean, I guess he knew it would've been his ass if he stayed there in Daryl's crosshairs, so maybe that gave him the strength to run. But damn, that had to have been extremely painful.

Eugene just got a +1 on that time Rick bit a dude's throat open.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Letting one of few medical-versed folks out past the walls was a stupid move. Easily ranks up there with top ten stupidest choices I've seen on TWD.
    Yeah, and that on top of the fact that she'd never even been outside and didn't know how to handle walkers. I write that one off as your standard "character in TWD does something stupid and dies" deaths. Sort of up there with Tyreese and Beth.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    And then Daryl leads them down the railroad tracks, the more dangerous route where apparently an ambush (?) would be easier to organize - I guess the road didn't have many woods on either side? They didn't really go into why Daryl was unwilling to take the tracks the first time.
    I figured it was because the first time they followed tracks, it led them to Terminus, and taking the tracks again could have led them to a similar fate. And of course, that proved to be the case with Denise's (almost Daryl's) demise.

My take on Daryl taking the road is this. You take the road because there are usually vehicles you can take cover behind. Yes there can be woods on either side of the road, but they tend to be further from the edge than those on train tracks, which in many cases the trees come right up to the tracks. There is also the possibility that he felt the road may have been safer because he felt the tree may have been felled across the road intentionally so as to force people onto the tracks. So choose the road where they don't expect you. In light of Dwight's attack, Daryl acted logically by taking the road, yet he acted the fool on the return, succumbing to the whims of Rosita and Denise instead of following his gut.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I guess it kinda sucks to be Dwight at the moment. He got his face burned and uh....what Eugene did to him most definitely did not feel good. I'm actually amazed that he was able to run away like he did instead of doubled over in pain. I mean, I guess he knew it would've been his ass if he stayed there in Daryl's crosshairs, so maybe that gave him the strength to run. But damn, that had to have been extremely painful.

Yeah, and that on top of the fact that she'd never even been outside and didn't know how to handle walkers. I write that one off as your standard "character in TWD does something stupid and dies" deaths. Sort of up there with Tyreese and Beth.
    We don't know the extent to how much eugene actually got a hold of, and it was through presumably two layers of clothing. It is a rather senstive area of the body so any pain is typically multiplied as well. If I had to guess there won't be lasting effects from the attack on him otherwise that would shift some things around that I'm not sure how they would end up.

To be fair, she sorta told only two people she was going and they could come or not, up to them. It's not like they could really physically restrain her. I think the stupidest thing about this was there was a 2-3 month time jump and she didn't have an apprentince working with her everyday to learn in case of situations like this or a situation where 2 people got hut simultanously. Poor planning in this show always irks me. since the walls falling down and no one talking about extra defenses from the start is just baffling to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    In light of Dwight's attack, Daryl acted logically by taking the road, yet he acted the fool on the return, succumbing to the whims of Rosita and Denise instead of following his gut.
    I agree with most of your points, although I think it was possible that he just didn't wanna walk on tracks again because of terminus. Although i don't agree going on the tracks the way back was that foolish, are we to believe Dwight wouldn't have found them on the road? I don't even know how they found them on the tracks so I think they mighta had someone following them or something from the start.

"You've now entered stage two."

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

wasn't it rumored that 2 people will be killed off in the finale?

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    My take on Daryl taking the road is this. You take the road because there are usually vehicles you can take cover behind. Yes there can be woods on either side of the road, but they tend to be further from the edge than those on train tracks, which in many cases the trees come right up to the tracks. There is also the possibility that he felt the road may have been safer because he felt the tree may have been felled across the road intentionally so as to force people onto the tracks. So choose the road where they don't expect you. In light of Dwight's attack, Daryl acted logically by taking the road, yet he acted the fool on the return, succumbing to the whims of Rosita and Denise instead of following his gut.
    Or, much more likely, he was still just freaked the fuck out about Terminus.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabblexthree View Post
    I disagree but that's fine to have your opinion. The bat scene is what everyone is waiting for. I am, again, 99.99% sure they will have the actor who takes bat on the couch. There is always the .01% I am wrong. I thought it was going to be Glenn but they stopped focusing on him a few episodes ago so now I think it will be Daryl. Plus he has his motorcycle show on AMC coming up where he rides cross country.
    They usually say "special guest appearance" not actually announce the guest

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Sigma View Post
    Or, much more likely, he was still just freaked the fuck out about Terminus.
    This is what I thought too

Quote Originally Posted by Rabblexthree View Post
    True but I am pretty sure (99.99%) that whoever gets the bat will be on The Talking Dead. Norman Reedus is the only actor from The Walking Dead going to be on The Talking Dead that night. (again, if I heard them correctly.)
    I am 99.9% sure we won't know who DOES get lucilled in the season finale so it really won't matter one bit who is on talking dead that night
    Imagine if life really was fair, and all the bad things that happen to you happen because you deserved them.

Im thinking it ends with Negan cornering a group and calling them to line up outside the camper. Rick, Glen, Daryl, Sasha, Maggie and maybe Abraham. Finally see Negans face, slow pan to Lucille, fade to black.

Also, how is it no one has figured to put a large truck in front of the gate at Alexandria? Top off the gas, take the side door down, throw some picks or anything heavy in the back. Anytime someone leaves or enters move the truck.

Bullshit on the wolves being done.

How far is the show from catching up and passing by the comic?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I believe the comic is at issue 150 and the show is about issue 100

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    How far is the show from catching up and passing by the comic?
    Yea the season finale should be comic 100 or part of it depending on how far they get into the lucilling. Issue 152 is the current issue. Catching up won't be a concern for quite a while. Issue 78 was the current issue when the show started. They will have covered about 100 in the time it takes the comic to cover 75. Admittedly I could see them greatly shortening the next arc to a single whole season which would expedite the catch up. But as it stands Issue 250 or so is where we would catch up. Robert Kirkman has said he has ideas on what the comic will do at least through I think 250 or 300.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    They usually say "special guest appearance" not actually announce the guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pvrwizard View Post
    I am 99.9% sure we won't know who DOES get lucilled in the season finale so it really won't matter one bit who is on talking dead that night
    We shall see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Wouldn't have been bad, if that person was more of a combat medic or someone with some sense of surviveability. She did not. Dwight and co were smart to take out the healer first. Obviously PVPers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    Anyone notice on Talking Dead that they keep zooming in on Christian Serratos boobs? Unless i'm just the only one seeing this...
    Perfect camera angles on her the entire time. It was pretty nice. I'm going to miss her.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

We're getting close. Kind of a good thing and a bad thing I guess. The suspense is killing me, and I almost want to skip ahead and see what's going to happen with Negan. But then I know we'll have to go like 6+ months with no Walking Dead before the next season starts. :| So that kind of sucks. Walking Dead and Vikings are the only shows I care for, so I don't watch much TV at all between seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Perfect camera angles on her the entire time. It was pretty nice. I'm going to miss her.
    Yeah. She's a close second for me (I still think Lauren Cohan is hotter), but a VERY close second.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-03-22 at 01:18 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    Anyone notice on Talking Dead that they keep zooming in on Christian Serratos boobs? Unless i'm just the only one seeing this...
    They weren't zooming in on them. She was just flagrantly showing them off.
    "There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through out political and culture life, nutured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" —Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Yeah. She's a close second for me (I still think Lauren Cohan is hotter), but a VERY close second.
    Her accent is hot. I love Rosi's sock poking out of her boots.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.