Only the walking dead could string out a final with dream sequence/flash back and not surprise you at all.

I'm really confused how the writers contorted the situation to such a degree that they made it noble that Sasha takes her own life like it was predictable her launching out of the coffin would be the required death count Negan was after as punishment. And in reality it saves the group because they were in a certain death sitaution and her knocking Negan off would kick start events perfectly.

This seasons just been a very slow predictable mess.

Also you knew the hillside save was coming but I wasn't prepared for the lord of the rings play by play "Not on this day!!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Only the walking dead could string out a final with dream sequence/flash back and not surprise you at all.

I'm really confused how the writers contorted the situation to such a degree that they made it noble that Sasha takes her own life like it was predictable her launching out of the coffin would be the required death count Negan was after as punishment. And in reality it saves the group because they were in a certain death sitaution and her knocking Negan off would kick start events perfectly.

This seasons just been a very slow predictable mess.

Also you knew the hillside save was coming but I wasn't prepared for the lord of the rings play by play "Not on this day!!"
    Carol didnt even triple headshot anyone while sliding on a shield. Rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Carol didnt even triple headshot anyone while sliding on a shield. Rubbish.
    She reminded me of the Mom that tags along to trick or treat with the kids wearing that armor and ak-47

The battle was cool everything else was meh.

The Sacha part played out wayyyyyyyyyyyy to long and they gave it away at the start that she died. 5sec into the show and I even said "well she died" and figured out how 2sec after.

Nothing but a filler season.

Underwhelming Walking Dead final and the season itself was underwhelming. Nothing but a filler season.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

What a fucking boring season. The only thing I liked this episode was Negan rolling out in his truck, middle finger up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I fucking hate you TWD.

I had my bags packed ready to walk out the door but you always say the right things to keep me from leaving.

- - - Updated - - -

You were right!
    IT really shows major things in place for next season now, and yeah the death although predictable was still a shocker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    I’m still wondering who the hell though that bringing a tiger into the battlefield was a good idea…
    lol right? The most unbelievable part is that old girl Shiva didn't get turned into swiss cheese the second she pounced on random savior #435

15+ Year Old Account
    My only question is if Dwight wanted negan dead so bad why didn't he shoot him in the back during the shooting chaos

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Cause they would've killed him right there, then Negan's other 'right hand' (what the fuck is that guy's name?) would've taken over the Saviors... and nothing would really change. Dwight's plan included wiping out the outposts with a bit of trickery to prevent retaliation.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-04-03 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    My only question is if Dwight wanted negan dead so bad why didn't he shoot him in the back during the shooting chaos
    It has be be Rick apparently otherwise it won't do shit because all the saviors are negan. IE a new big boy has to become the alpha. Idk....the writers have been shit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post

Basically we are back to the end of episode one of this season.
    Thats a good point. Only highlights how poor this season writing has been. They did a 16 episode loop to start it all over again with just a few extra deaths

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    lol right? The most unbelievable part is that old girl Shiva didn't get turned into swiss cheese the second she pounced on random savior #435
    Debatable, if you're standing there, with the adrenaline pumping thinking you're in total control, and all of a sudden right from behind you're back you hear a tiers roar (Have you stood in front of one while it roar? I have, from that distance it's enough to make you're chest and ribs resonate), spin to see it take down one of your men, it's going to turn into one shit fest show very quickly. You're first instinct isn't going to be to open fire, you'd shit your pants and attempt to get to a safe distance. Sure, after you put some distance between you and you get you're bearings, you'd open fire.

But there is literally no way in that such short space of time you'd think shoot it down.

Nah the tiger may have worked for a comic. But it made the TV show look even more redicilous. Also a chained tiger would be malnourished and near death anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Debatable, if you're standing there, with the adrenaline pumping thinking you're in total control, and all of a sudden right from behind you're back you hear a tiers roar (Have you stood in front of one while it roar? I have, from that distance it's enough to make you're chest and ribs resonate), spin to see it take down one of your men, it's going to turn into one shit fest show very quickly. You're first instinct isn't going to be to open fire, you'd shit your pants and attempt to get to a safe distance. Sure, after you put some distance between you and you get you're bearings, you'd open fire.

But there is literally no way in that such short space of time you'd think shoot it down.
    I just find it hard to believe in a world of hardened survivors that their instincts wouldn't kick in to fire back almost immediately but sure none of them have experience vs a tiger but silly cat doesn't have a concept of getting into cover. While it's there happily munching away I would assume she'd be shot to shit but I digress. We're talking about a show with plot armor 9 feet thick and zombies so

All I know is whenever I see Simon I see Trevor from GTA V thanks to that video he did.

Using automatic rifles, killing (sometimes armed) people left and right... but you'd shit your pants at a tiger in the open? roflmao, that's just fucking ridiculous.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-04-03 at 05:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprisingly disappointed with the finale, even after a second viewing. At least Shiva got to eat face.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

The battle was cool for as long as it lasted but for the rest this episode was underwhelming. The Sasha scenes were played out and has gotten to predictable, also some awful timing with the last sequence. It was good to see Abraham back atleast. Not anyone of importance other than Sasha died, just a lot of redshirts where especially the saviors/junkyard people acted like complete idiots with their terrible aim and being surprised to quickly (the people your holding hostage suddenly turning around to kill you). What was even the point with that Michonne fight if you can trick literally noone that Michonne might have died... she sure as hell isn't going to die like that by some random girl. The tiger was pretty cool I guess, that plot armor must've been tough to survive all the shootings.

Overall it was a terrible season, following its awfulness of the second half of season 6. The only episodes worth watching is the premiere, maybe episode 3 (where Negan first visited Alexandria) and the finale. There has been way to much filler where the build up was hardly worth to get this finale episode, it feels like nothing has happened other than Rick officially declaring war against Negan. Sure they made alliances with other settlements and stuff, but its been dragged out in the whole season. As for my final complaint there were overall to few walkers for a zombie show.

Ow wait, I'm not allowed to complain since this is supposed to be a drama where we need a shitload of ''characterisation episodes''.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    I just find it hard to believe in a world of hardened survivors that their instincts wouldn't kick in to fire back almost immediately but sure none of them have experience vs a tiger but silly cat doesn't have a concept of getting into cover. While it's there happily munching away I would assume she'd be shot to shit but I digress. We're talking about a show with plot armor 9 feet thick and zombies so
    As I said, after the initial bolting away from it, I'm more than sure they'd shoot as you say, while shes munching she's a open target.

You could also be picky, one gun shot can be enough to scare away any big cat, the hundreds of rounds going off she'd probably bolt for the nearest exit or some sort of hiding hole, or she could go into a mass panic'd rage at which point anything that moves would be considered a threat. It's the same principle if you have a dog during firework night, you let the dog go hide, don't be stupid enough to try and get them out

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Using automatic rifles, killing (sometimes armed) people left and right... but you'd shit your pants at a tiger in the open? roflmao, that's just fucking ridiculous.
    I find it funny you call it ridiculous, yet you didn't quote me to tell me your opinion. Maybe hoping I didn't actually see it to tell you why it's wrong?

As the other guy mentioned, a tiger would be far out of the norm, short of being a veteran poacher or hunter (even then I'm dubious), if something that big, that vicious comes behind you, surprises you, you would not stand your own ground at all. You fight or flight system would kick in, you're adrenaline levels would soar and you'd be running before you even clicked you were holding a gun and she was stationary.

But hey, I'm just a Zoologist / Biologist with countless hours logged working in close proximity to animals like this, what would I know?

- - - Updated - - -

Nah the tiger may have worked for a comic. But it made the TV show look even more redicilous. Also a chained tiger would be malnourished and near death anyway
    Just to be nit picky, they did address that earlier on in the season mentioning her dietary requirements and maintenance to look after her (Not to mention he's her former keeper so he's not a complete idiot who came across a cub and threw a chain on it), malnourished a bit maybe, near death? nah, she'd eat Ezekiels face before she got to that stage.

Tbh I think the show has worked her in quite nicely, when I first found out about it I thought it would be over kill, tiger this, tiger that etc

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    As I said, after the initial bolting away from it, I'm more than sure they'd shoot as you say, while shes munching she's a open target.

You could also be picky, one gun shot can be enough to scare away any big cat, the hundreds of rounds going off she'd probably bolt for the nearest exit or some sort of hiding hole, or she could go into a mass panic'd rage at which point anything that moves would be considered a threat. It's the same principle if you have a dog during firework night, you let the dog go hide, don't be stupid enough to try and get them out

- - - Updated - - -

I find it funny you call it ridiculous, yet you didn't quote me to tell me your opinion. Maybe hoping I didn't actually see it to tell you why it's wrong?

As the other guy mentioned, a tiger would be far out of the norm, short of being a veteran poacher or hunter (even then I'm dubious), if something that big, that vicious comes behind you, surprises you, you would not stand your own ground at all. You fight or flight system would kick in, you're adrenaline levels would soar and you'd be running before you even clicked you were holding a gun and she was stationary.

But hey, I'm just a Zoologist / Biologist with countless hours logged working in close proximity to animals like this, what would I know?

- - - Updated - - -

Just to be nit picky, they did address that earlier on in the season mentioning her dietary requirements and maintenance to look after her (Not to mention he's her former keeper so he's not a complete idiot who came across a cub and threw a chain on it), malnourished a bit maybe, near death? nah, she'd eat Ezekiels face before she got to that stage.

Tbh I think the show has worked her in quite nicely, when I first found out about it I thought it would be over kill, tiger this, tiger that etc
    There's no way you are a zoologist. Nothing about shiva was believable. Tigers hunt solo with stalking for a start.

If it had been a lion and the entire hillside were lion behavior experts that had spent years working themselves into part of the pride then MAYBE. Even then theres no way a tiger/lion would be able to tell the saviors from Alexandria people apart.

Tiger/Leopard/mountain lion. No way, they are solo creatures for life.

Cheetah can be a social cat but too small same with servals.

Only thing I agree with you, you would shit your pants being up close to one in kill mode
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2017-04-03 at 06:24 PM.

There's no way you are a zoologist. Nothing about shiva was believable. Tigers hunt solo with stalking for a start.

If it had been a lion and the entire hillside were lion behavior experts that had spent years working themselves into part of the pride then MAYBE. Even then theres no way a tiger/lion would be able to tell the saviors from Alexandria people apart.

Tiger/Leopard/mountain lion. No way, they are solo creatures for life.

Cheetah can be a social cat but too small same with servals.

Only thing I agree with you, you would shit your pants being up close to one in kill mode
    Well I am, I've worked my ass off for over 10 years to get where I am, from being exploited in work for 2GBP a hour to save up cash for putting myself through college, to cleaning up shit just to get a 3 sentence reference for my CV. but I'm not going to sit here arguing about it until I'm blue in the face. Well unless you want to do that, short of giving my personal details out (not happening) I can only back up with stories from the years. Funny enough I came on here as a break from work, I'm in the middle of writing up population simulations and conservation policy evaluations for komodos.

I'll also add in my interest is mainly Herpetology and Parasitology, but you try introducing yourself as that instead of a zoologist - both the same background training before you even say so you're not a zoologist then

Besides that' lets recover what I actually said and what you're replying to.

First, as you've mentioned I said you'd shit your pants and run before you thought about pulling the trigger at close range. I also stated you'd be in flight or fight, and you'd have one hell of a shock if you heard a tiger roar feet behind you and weren't expecting anything at all.

In regards to the tigers health, I only stated he was a former keeper and they have covered a little bit about her feed - granted they didn't say what they fed her, but I think its a safe bet they hunt boars like we saw them gathering in earlier episodes. Malnourished wouldn't be issue. Muscle degeneration, weakening of the bones from lack of physical exercise would be more of a problem, as you only ever see her walking around with ezekiel when he walks the kingdom, defo not enough.

Oh and I said if she was malnourished or hell even hungry she'd go for ezekiel no issue

I also haven't said jack shit about hunting or pack hunting, so I'm not overly sure why you're bring that up as a counter argument to what I've written.

And I completely agree if he did release her like he did, theres absolutely no way she'd know the difference between anyone, infact didn't I say........

anything that moves would be considered a threat
    Yes, I did say anything, maybe I should of been more clear and said anyone, and should of said in general, not just in a rage. And thats not just Alexandria, that's everyone in the kingdom at risk

Overall, you've called me a liar and come up with a counter argument, half of which I either agree and stated so in the first place, or is irrelevant to what I said?

P.S.

The pay is shit, the hours long