Meh... expected more of this episode. Why did Axel have to die? It are always the minor characters that gets dismissed to easily.....

Is it just me or anyone think their leader might die soon. I say the Gov comes after them. They kill them. Dale and his Brother show up at end. His brother kils him and joins groups or he kills his brother.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Is it just me or anyone think their leader might die soon. I say the Gov comes after them. They kill them. Dale and his Brother show up at end. His brother kils him and joins groups or he kills his brother.
    Dale is already dead.
    Your idea seems abit far fetched

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Funny how they headshot every single zombie but miss real people.
    It's a little different when the person is shooting back at you instead of a derping zombie lol.

What happened to the new group that joined the prison? I know they were told to leave but they were completely absent.
    Last edited by JoNxJoN; 2013-02-19 at 10:31 PM.

I feel that either Glenn or Maggie will die at the end of the season. Hershel will most likely die for sure, I was suprised he didn't get killed in the last episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hershel is toast, Carol probably is, too. Decent episode, enjoyed the last bits as did everyone. Most of season 3 has been poor imo but this episode was good, hopefully they keep it like this.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I feel that either Glenn or Maggie will die at the end of the season. Hershel will most likely die for sure, I was suprised he didn't get killed in the last episode.
    They were both very much alive through a lot of the comic until I dont know when; I dont see it happening anytime soon...by that I mean 3-4 seasons.(I think they just drove off in the RV in the comic...its been awhile though)

Hershel I see going around the end of the season or next.

OT:
    I was rather surprised that Tyrese wasnt the one that showed up to save Rick and Crew at the end of the episode

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by usiris View Post
    They were both very much alive through a lot of the comic until I dont know when; I dont see it happening anytime soon...by that I mean 3-4 seasons.(I think they just drove off in the RV in the comic...its been awhile though)

Hershel I see going around the end of the season or next.

OT:
    I was rather surprised that Tyrese wasnt the one that showed up to save Rick and Crew at the end of the episode

"3-4 seasons" They arent even sure they are making a 4th.
    Well, they werent last time i read. Something about some director jumping or some shit

It looks like they are using that ending to give Merle a reason to be allowed into the group. I figured they didnt want to kill him off or have him take another hiatus so that was the only option since its even less likely they'd make him leave with Daryl. Daryl has evolved into one of the most beloved figures, probably even more so than Rick and I think he Rick and Carl have immunity from anything happening to them. Everyone else could probably be axed.

I also didnt really like how the Governor is just standing out in the open and not getting hit. Everyone else is hiding behind trees and objects (cept tower guy that dies) yet hes out in the open like "Ya I am an important character so I cant be shot no reason to hide." Even arrogant people dont necessarily have to be idiots, I bet Merle would have got behind cover.

I also hope crazy Rick is dead once and for all I didnt understand the direction they were trying to go with that. We already don't view Rick as this super human there is no need to further his issues to a point where he is almost deemed worthless after being the main stay since the beginning.

It sucks Axel died so soon. He didnt even get his chance to get laid!

Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    "3-4 seasons" They arent even sure they are making a 4th.
    Well, they werent last time i read. Something about some director jumping or some shit
    4th season was confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Without Glen Mazarra though.

Also the black guy from season 1 ( the black guy with his kid that had to shoot his wife from his barricaded house ) is coming back in Season 3.

In the comics, Glenn actually gets beaten to death with a barbed-wire wrapped baseball bat by one of the gangs not in the show yet. I feel like Glenn's time may be coming to an end here soon; his anger and arrogant decision-making are going to be costly in the end. Hershal is definitely going to die, probably in the prison. Although there is still the chance he takes Dale's ending from the comics where he wanders off alone so he doesn't burden the group and then some cannibals eat him. I think the baby is going to die. I also think Andrea is going to inevitably kill the Governor herself.

Rick, Carl, and Daryl are the only sure survivors at the end of this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want them to keep Beth alive if for the sake of proving some minor character can make it in this show.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Meh... expected more of this episode. Why did Axel have to die? It are always the minor characters that gets dismissed to easily.....
    Killing off characters on the show is what makes it suspenseful. That whole episode I was just waiting for someone to get sniped. I thought for sure it would happen when Axel and Carol were setting up defenses. glad Daryl came back too, although I didn't expect him to be gone long. He's too much of a fan favorite.

I swear, though, if Andrea keeps being a completely spineless toadie for much longer, I'm going to write off all the women on this show for good. The only one with any strength is, surprisingly, Carol, who just accepts what comes after an appropriate amount of time. Her daughter died, she cried for a bit, then she was fine. Daryl left for an episode, she was fine. New guy Axel bites the big one after basically spending the Daryl-less episode hitting on her, she smooth-like-butter uses his body as a shield. She's frank in her assessment of her former husband's effect on her, and battle-hardened, if not tested.

Even Michone sulks too much. How she couldn't rationally talk Andrea out of staying in Woodbury is beyond me. Why she won't explain the walkers she kept chained to anyone, which makes them suspicious, is beyond me. The women on this show are soooooooooooo poorly written.

As for Axel, I thought he was shifty. I thought they were going to set up a long story arc where you don't really know if he's the luckless con who got sent up due to a bum rap, or if he's a master schemer. I guess not.

Daryl, definitely the unsung hero of this series. Maybe even the outright hero. Honest, loyal, and open about the reality of things, perhaps even to a fault. His only flaw is his connection to his brother, but he is at least somewhat self-aware about that and so is Carol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    Did I miss something? How do you know?

Every week when discussing this my friends talk about him, and his son. I don't think they would leave a story line like that open in this series. So I figure him or his son will show up sometime.
    It was confirmed on the walking dead wiki ( not saying its true or whatever ) but the page seems to be deleted
    But i do hope he comes back

Edit: http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Mo...28TV_Series%29
    Last edited by mmocd8903d86c5; 2013-02-21 at 09:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beth needs to stick around so Carl has someone to date later lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    didnt they also renew it for a fifth season as well? a show this popular its guaranteed to run for atleast 3 more seasons before people jump ship even if it magically turns to crap somehow
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

for anyone else who knows what happens later in the comics (i havent read them myself) but i remember reading that carl gets bit and dies. i've read over the comic again but couldnt find where that happened, did i read something wrong or does that really happen?

Quote Originally Posted by RoughJustice View Post
    for anyone else who knows what happens later in the comics (i havent read them myself) but i remember reading that carl gets bit and dies. i've read over the comic again but couldnt find where that happened, did i read something wrong or does that really happen?
    That has not happened in the comics, no.