10+ Year Old Account
    anyone else find the opening "last time on the walking dead" a little bit of spoiler? When it opened with the scene of Rick using the radio i immediately txted my friend "Morgan is coming back", sure enough the group goes to their hometown and a stranger on a roof who i then was like yeah Morgan is back.
    If i didn't see that "last time" preview that went all the way back to season 1 i would not of assumed Morgan is coming in, seems a little silly
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    If i didn't see that "last time" preview that went all the way back to season 1 i would not of assumed Morgan is coming in, seems a little silly
    For sure. I don't like being taken out of the present in the Walking Dead. That's the whole point is that you are always in the present moment, fearing for your life. When Carl shot his mother they did a flashback scene and it ruined the whole moment for me.

wtf is going on?
    Rick just went back to his hometown and it took less than a day. So they've all been diddling around roughly one day radius from his hometown where he was a cop. And by being a cop he really should have done the prison thing early (clearly as a cop he was aware that there was a prison less than a days drive away) and known about the farm and the other town.
    I might be just stupid but I thought that they were a long way away from his hometown.
    Also why the hell did he go back for the guns now and not earlier if the guns were just there and so close?

Deleted
    The latest ep is so good love this ^^

I'm with you, Confucius, in that it seems ridiculous that this whole time they were right next to his hometown. He travels to Atlanta in season 1, and then they drove off to the farm after that. So I think they are somewhere in Georgia but not certain exactly where. Certainly the road signs are still up though so within the state of course it would be a days drive; that's just a lot of gas to waste. I don't know why he'd check his police locker since he did that in episode 1 and took all the guns........ but whatever. It was a ruse to get back to see Morgan, which I'm fine with.

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    wtf is going on?
    Rick just went back to his hometown and it took less than a day. So they've all been diddling around roughly one day radius from his hometown where he was a cop. And by being a cop he really should have done the prison thing early (clearly as a cop he was aware that there was a prison less than a days drive away) and known about the farm and the other town.
    I might be just stupid but I thought that they were a long way away from his hometown.
    Also why the hell did he go back for the guns now and not earlier if the guns were just there and so close?
    i was thinking the same thing....

edit: the only thing I can add is that they thought there were several safe areas via rumors they'd heard (such as the CDC) and whatnot.

That was a great episode.
    To finally see Morgan again, that's awesome.
    Lennie James was a beast, it was some great acting, first time I ever stopped and was like shit, this guys good.
    We finally see Rick starting to come to his senses and Michonne becomes more trusted and has her character developed further.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    wtf is going on?
    They went somewhere some place safe, they knew about the place being full of walkers, so instead they wanted to find a town that they could be, Fort Benning or what it was called, and so they went with the road, to only find where there was alot of the cars, and when that happend we saw Sophia going to the woods, carl gets shot, survives, find Sophia, farm overrun by walkers, going back to where the supplies are for Sophia and they go by car to somewhere safe, Dayrl finds the prison, he might of just thinking, it full of walkers, he knew that if you die, you turn, so he maybe thought of that also, then they took the walkers in the yard.
    That what i can think of that makes sense, with a bit of a backstory how they could come to his home town? oooh you wanna see this map on google maps which has some points showing where the houses, and events happend in walking dead
    and yes i know it a google link, but it the second link but it must be named The Walking Dead Television Show Shooting to find it, and you can clearly see it about a hour to Atlanta from the prison. just wanted to clear it with you guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you expect from the next episode?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Lennie James was a beast, it was some great acting, first time I ever stopped and was like shit, this guys good.
    Yeah, I agree. In both the first episode of TWD and this one, I've found his character the most compelling thing on the show. It's partly the incredibly tragic story he has. But man, he acts it out so well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiizper View Post
    I expect someone will get bit or die soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiizper View Post
    im gonna go ahead and say that half of the group will die, but be replaced with tyrese and the girl. the 2 white guys with them will get bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man was I the only one who got angry that Morgan didnt go back with Rick to the prison?

I really liked his character, and I hope he comes back in somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    They bump into a scientist at the side of the road and it turns out Rick is immune to the zombie virus and that it's like transferable so then they all kill Rick and eat his zombie-immune heart in some perverse blood ritual that empower them with the power of Zombie Slaying and they kind of evolve into zombie-killing human demigods and the whole show takes a Spartacus-esque turn with a lot of shirtless man-hulk action.
    that would be amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I expect someone will get bit or die soon.
    Would be about time another main character dies, not some minor 2-3 episode character (looking at the prisoners).

I remember being so glad that Lori died, that moment...

15+ Year Old Account
    I can see them keeping andrea tbh..which i don't want. But i expect hershall is going to die soon, if/when they leave the prison there's no chance he'll be hobbling along with them, and the effort to keep doing his leg probably isn't worth it for them lol.

Do you think they would go as far as killing the baby like in the comic (iirc, i'm pretty sure it got shot right?), or do you think that would be too gruesome for tv?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    I can see them keeping andrea tbh..which i don't want. But i expect hershall is going to die soon, if/when they leave the prison there's no chance he'll be hobbling along with them, and the effort to keep doing his leg probably isn't worth it for them lol.

Do you think they would go as far as killing the baby like in the comic (iirc, i'm pretty sure it got shot right?), or do you think that would be too gruesome for tv?

In the comics the baby got shot while Lori was holding it, and that was how Lori died, maybe it will go the same way in the show. Beth seems to be the one who is caring for the baby so, if they do play it out that way, Beth will probably go too. I really hope they take this one straight out of the comics, because I liked that a lot of the people died and it made room for all new characters. We need new characters that don't get killed off in 2 episodes
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

This week's episode was a lot of talk but it's the calm before the storm. I was intrigued by the Governor's trademark charm easing some disloyalty in Rick's head about his reliance on Merle & Michonne. Andrea continues to be the dumbest person alive.

I'm going to guess the future. I think that Rick will feign giving up Michonne to get her on the inside where Andrea will release her. I also think in the end it will be passive, weak Milton who finally kills the Governor (this plays on Governor's arrogance & his inability to truly connect with his people). You're all buying me ice cream if I'm right.

god damm another awful boring episode.. no1 gets killed and nothing happens.. i thought last weeks was bad enough when they end up visiting morgan and dont accidently kill him or lose michonne or the kid or rick.. this week 2 or 3 zombies die while everyone has a political discussion.. *yawn*

they really should kill off Carol or Andrea... or Herschell...

the show has gone from mildly entertaining to dull...

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I think Andrea is about due. Only one I could stand to lose, I like most of the rest
    IIRC Andrea hasn't even died in the comics, and for the most part they seem to be only killing off people that died in the comics. With this in mind, I wouldn't be surprised to see Carol, Hershel, or Merle die before this season is over.

---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 09:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    In the comics the baby got shot while Lori was holding it, and that was how Lori died, maybe it will go the same way in the show. Beth seems to be the one who is caring for the baby so, if they do play it out that way, Beth will probably go too. I really hope they take this one straight out of the comics, because I liked that a lot of the people died and it made room for all new characters. We need new characters that don't get killed off in 2 episodes
    I don't see Beth dying. In the comics Sophia was Carl's love interest, and in the show it seems to be Beth.