Great episode. Get rid of the useless cast members (herschel's kids), introduce Michonne, Rick finally sets the group straight, and a cameo by the Prison. Finale makes up for a lackluster first half of the season.
    When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawt View Post
    Great episode. Get rid of the useless cast members (herschel's kids), introduce Michonne, Rick finally sets the group straight, and a cameo by the Prison. Finale makes up for a lackluster first half of the season.
    I hear that. Now my question is will they censor or skip the crazy ass Prison part or are they actually going to show it on TV. These forums will be flooded if they do!

Merle in the hood. Calling it now.
    There are so many frivolous things in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    I hear that. Now my question is will they censor or skip the crazy ass Prison part or are they actually going to show it on TV. These forums will be flooded if they do!
    Well the governor is coming (david morissey is playing him next season), so that scene will definitely be in there. Whether its toned down or not remains to be seen.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2012-03-19 at 02:17 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    They'll probably adapt it for TV. They've been changing things here and there all along.

---------- Post added 2012-03-18 at 10:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by feigning View Post
    Michonne my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    They'll probably adapt it for TV. They've been changing things here and there all along.

---------- Post added 2012-03-18 at 10:13 PM ----------

Michonne my friend.
    Aw, see I haven't read many of the comics. I knew they were bringing Merle back though, seemed fitting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tremendous! So much goodness.

Glad Rick set folks straight. A little over the top, but effective.

Really excited for next season.
    I like sandwiches

Rutina Wesley is cool has a nice tough demeanor that fits a Michonne type character however imo I would prefer a Angela Bassett or Sanaa Lathan.
    “I’m tired of being crushed under the weight of greedy men who believe in nothing.” - Jax Teller

15+ Year Old Account
    Aw, see I haven't read many of the comics. I knew they were bringing Merle back though, seemed fitting.
    I've only just started. Picked up some of the trades and been checking it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    What an episode!!! The whole episode was so action packed!!
    What ever saved Andrea..... What a boss! He had zombie slaves! with no arms!
    OMG That was amazing!! Best season ending to any show I have ever seen, I'm so excited for next season!
    I'm glad that rick finally spilled what the guy at the CDC told him, and I'm glad it wasn't "Lorie is pregnant".
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

The 'bringing merle back' thing was talk at end of season 1 because of him being in the credits for season 2. He was in the episode where daryl is looking for sophia down by the creek and has that hallucination.

also, thanks for editing that fuzzle, i just noticed it and was about to change it. silly html tags...

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL That would be awesome!

Move along.

Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I'm glad that rick finally spilled what the guy at the CDC told him, and I'm glad it wasn't "Lorie is pregnant".
    Got a pretty big hint back when Shane and Rick saw the two cops/security guards with no bites on them.

The 'bringing merle back' thing was talk at end of season 1 because of him being in the credits for season 2. He was in the episode where daryl is looking for sophia down by the creek and has that hallucination.

also, thanks for editing that fuzzle, i just noticed it and was about to change it. silly html tags...
    It's been announced that Rooker will be back in the role of Merle for season three. It's why I thought it would be him in the hood with chained zombies. He was kinda nuts. Of course, he may just be back in dream sequence again.

This Michonne person is to theatrical to be a believable person, I'm not digging it.

It's been announced that Rooker will be back in the role of Merle for season three. It's why I thought it would be him in the hood with chained zombies. He was kinda nuts. Of course, he may just be back in dream sequence again.
    Oh wow, i didnt know that. I'm guessing he is gonna be part of the hunters then.

---------- Post added 2012-03-18 at 10:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ZombyChan View Post
    This Michonne person is to theatrical to be a believable person, I'm not digging it.
    Give it a chance, her story is awesome.

Oh wow, i didnt know that. I'm guessing he is gonna be part of the hunters then.

---------- Post added 2012-03-18 at 10:24 PM ----------

Give it a chance, her story is awesome.
    I have no choice but to give it a chance, especially since Michonne is a 'fan favorite.' The problem I have is that this is supposed to be a take on surviving the Zombie apocalypse and a step away from the overblown movies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Got a pretty big hint back when Shane and Rick saw the two cops/security guards with no bites on them.
    Well that gave Shane a Rick a hint that you didn't need to be bit, that still didn't mean that's what the CDC guy said.

The way Lorie acted when Rick said he killed Shane, it made it seem like she wanted Shane to win. Shane clearly tried to kill Rick first, and Rick was just protecting himself, but Lorie wasn't happy at all that Rick made it out alive...

Move along.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombyChan View Post
    I'll give the writers, actors and production team the benefit of the doubt.

Michonne will be played by Deny Guerra(spelling?), just announced on Talking Dead.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-03-19 at 02:32 AM.