Well it won't be nearly as good without Shane. It annoyed me more than any show has ever annoyed me that they didn't make use of the insanely high duo potential between Rick and Shane, but I guess Daryl will make a decent wingman. Michonne seems like a ridiculous character concept, though. When you combine that with how everyone is suddenly a perfect aim, even in moving vehicles, I'm worried the realism of the show is starting to disappear, trying to get back in line with its comic book roots instead. Despite these things though, I'm still pumped.

After the long drag that was season 2, I am highly anticipating season 3. The arc from the comics that this season covers is incredibly eventful and intense, and if the producers do it right this season could win awards.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Well it won't be nearly as good without Shane. It annoyed me more than any show has ever annoyed me that they didn't make use of the insanely high duo potential between Rick and Shane, but I guess Daryl will make a decent wingman. Michonne seems like a ridiculous character concept, though. When you combine that with how everyone is suddenly a perfect aim, even in moving vehicles, I'm worried the realism of the show is starting to disappear, trying to get back in line with its comic book roots instead. Despite these things though, I'm still pumped.
    Michonne will be a great addition. She's not as far out there as you may think. She is a badass though. Shane/Rick story was getting tired. I'm glad it's over. Killing Dale early also spoiled a future plot point beyond the prison that I would have loved to see. Tainted Meat anyone?

13 days Can't wait!

I really want to watch season 3 but i don't have cable. Anyone know a site that streams it live? Or a site i can watch it the day after. (I won't have any money to spare when it air's so preferably a free site)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Petraclese View Post
    I really want to watch season 3 but i don't have cable. Anyone know a site that streams it live? Or a site i can watch it the day after. (I won't have any money to spare when it air's so preferably a free site)
    We can't link you any free or pirated options on this site. If you want you can get a season's pass for 9.99$ on iTunes. That is probably your cheepest option. For free? not here.

Damn i cant watch any of the webisodes from my country, anyone got a solution?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bornams View Post
    Damn i cant watch any of the webisodes from my country, anyone got a solution?
    there ya go assuming you can watch the video in youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5N8AeqCzTg
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

The walking dead is the only show I actually get excited about, season 3 is SO close!

Unavailable in Australia unfortunately

I'll have to opt for the iTunes copy of TWD.

For anyone interested here are the planned release dates.

• Episode 1: October 14, 2012
    • Episode 2: October 21, 2012
    • Episode 3: October 28, 2012
    • Episode 4: November 4, 2012
    • Episode 5: November 11, 2012
    • Episode 6: November 18, 2012
    • Episode 7: November 25, 2012

I've started reading the comics again while I wait for the new season

15+ Year Old Account
    TWD is back on Sunday! Can't wait! It's been so long!

Here's the extended comic-con trailer to get excited:

10+ Year Old Account
    HAHA! I knew Merl was alive!
    I can't wait for Sunday :}
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    I am so freaking excited! Been waiting so long for season 3! Merl is so awesome

Deleted
    Just hoping it doesnt get as depressing as the comics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    I hope it does, this season a lot of people should be dying. If a certain person(s)?? doesnt die at the end of the season I'll be pissed.
    Well after seeing how long they took with the little girl and cop man compared to the comic, it might take a while :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane49 View Post
    Well after seeing how long they took with the little girl and cop man compared to the comic, it might take a while :P
    I wouldn't be surprised if the Prison Arc extends to next season.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the Prison Arc extends to next season.
    Judging from the trailer it seems like they removed the existing inmates already which should definitely cut it down to one season

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane49 View Post
    Judging from the trailer it seems like they removed the existing inmates already which should definitely cut it down to one season
    They may introduce Tyreese in the prison. The trailers show very limited things. Only stuff we were already told about.

10+ Year Old Account
    2hours 35minutes been a long wait my friends
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

10+ Year Old Account
    lol at the ending HOLY SHIT!

Dr.Pepper is made from fairy tears. Pokemon IGN: Josh FC: 0662-4407-8552