15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I dont like how they are amalgamating Hershal and Dell's story into one thing.
    They've always said there would be differences with the TV show and the graphic novel.

10+ Year Old Account
    another really good episode! I thought after Rick chased that convict out of the jail and locked him out to die, Rick would just end up killing the last 2 to prevent any future problems with them. After all, Rick did just kill the people the inmates have been living with for the last 11 months.

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 10:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I dont like how they are amalgamating Hershal and Dell's story into one thing.
    Dell? do you mean Dale? Apparently the actor playing Dale wanted to be written off so they killed him in the show earlier than they were supposed too.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2012-10-22 at 02:09 AM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

my god best episode yet. the whole taking back the cell block had me on my toes
    Bane

Did anyone think this episode ended kind of weak? No big cliff hangers or anything. Just rick hugging his wife aaand credits.

Quote Originally Posted by Syning View Post
    Did anyone think this episode ended kind of weak? No big cliff hangers or anything. Just rick hugging his wife aaand credits.
    Very weak, he could have at least told her how his day was. Talk about a one sided conversation between the two of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasttey View Post
    Very weak, he could have at least told her how his day was. Talk about a one sided conversation between the two of them.
    I know right? I was expecting a random sniper shot to ricks chest and then credits.

I did however enjoy the mid show point where Carl gives his mom the "shut up bitch, don't make me slap you" face and walks off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Thing is he didn't hug her, he put his hand on her shoulder and walked away. which in light of things is cold hearted and says exactly what most people would think in his situation...."stop crying about our god dang marriage issues we have zombies trying to eat us.....whore."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanous View Post
    Thing is he didn't hug her, he put his hand on her shoulder and walked away. which in light of things is cold hearted and says exactly what most people would think in his situation...."stop crying about our god dang marriage issues we have zombies trying to eat us.....whore."
    Hahah I think that is what everyone wants to say to Lorie.

Move along.

Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Was not expecting Rick to murder that black guy.

The fact that Carol was practicing a c-section on a zombie at the end of the episode (least that's what it looked like) kind of makes me wonder if she's actually going to have to use it, or even alluding to the fact she might have to take a baby out of a zombie (if Lorie were to die during birth and change).

NEXT EP PL0X.

15+ Year Old Account
    The guy stalking in the bushes watching Carol was a cliffhanger. I suppose this episode is supposed to leave people with the sense that the initial part of that story is over so they can switch to what Andrea and Michonne have been up to. It's going to be a little different focusing on two separate stories. I'm kinda glad they didn't cut back and forth this episode. It would have spoiled the tension.

Great episode too!

Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Was not expecting Rick to murder that black guy.
    Rick didn't kill him. He just doesn't like open doors.

I don't recall them being watched by someone in the comic besides woodbury, I know somethings are different in the TV show compared to the comic and I'm really interested in seeing who stalking Carol is.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I think both episodes this season beat anything in season 2
    Loved this one too.

Oh, and I kind of half expected Rick to the let the prisoners live. Extremely pleased with how that played out.
    Followed the comic exactly with that one

As expected things are really starting to heat up and it's safe to say we have a great season ahead of us.

15+ Year Old Account
    More than anything, this show makes me appreciate showers.

I have no idea what the story is with the people in the preview, but it looks like there might be some in their future.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanous View Post
    To expound on that: Lorrie is still rooted in the idea that things can go back to (somewhat) normal. She knows she's made mistakes, and she feels bad about them. She is still very much a human being. Her concern is survival, the safety of her family and providing a stable environment for Carl and the baby. Very motherly things. She knows what the reality is outside the prison walls. Whether she chooses to turn a blind eye to that or is still hopeful that an end to the zombie plague can be found is something I'm not too sure about.

Rick, on the other hand, is falling further and further away from humanity. Killing the prisoners or locking them out to let them die is a big step in character development for him. Lorrie was right in saying that Rick is not a killer. Not yet anyway. As things progress, Rick will start to believe that killing opposition is the easier path to take. And it will get easier for him to do each time, but it will still leave a mark on him. The last scene may have seemed 'weak', but in reality, it's a great forshadowing device. We get to see Rick starting to recognize the monster he's becoming, and how much he has to keep that hidden from those around him.

Sadly, what the survivors are missing right now is the Dale voice of reason character. Maybe that will be Andrea when she gets back to the team, but given how she's turned out lately, and is likely to respond when she finds out that Shane is dead and that Rick did it, I don't imagine her being the calm, rational one. They've somewhat steered Herchel away from that role lately, so I don't think it will be him either.

Ah what a great show, and what a great comic to build it from!

Deleted
    This episode was amazing, a lot better than the first one, I think.

I was not expecting Rick to do the things he did, specially kill the that white and black guy, hell, the white guy I think that was kinda obvious, but I wasn't expecting him to kill the skinny black guy. Once he killed those two, I actually thought he was going to kill the other black guy, the one who said that he never pledged for his life and will never do so. Overall, this episode was some serious, good, shit.

Now, about that part where we see someone snicking on Carol, is it okay to assume that that person might be from that city that has no zombies? That city that will appear next episode, it's possible no?

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Dave View Post
    ~snip~
    To be honest, I never considered Andrea to be a calm person, she just didn't pick any sides, at all. She just choose what was more convenient to her.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-10-22 at 11:26 AM.

I think i just burst a gut laughing at the prisoners beating up walkers.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    This episode was amazing, a lot better than the first one, I think.

I was not expecting Rick to do the things he did, specially kill the that white and black guy, hell, the white guy I think that was kinda obvious, but I wasn't expecting him to kill the skinny black guy. Once he killed those two, I actually thought he was going to kill the other black guy, the one who said that he never pledged for his life and will never do so. Overall, this episode was some serious, good, shit.

Now, about that part where we see someone snicking on Carol, is it okay to assume that that person might be from that city that has no zombies? That city that will appear next episode, it's possible no?
    I don't think so. Only because in one of the previews we see the head guy of that safe city ask where the rest of Andrea's "group" went. If you watched The Talking Dead episode last night you saw an extra preview of the next episode, and it showed Merl in the car with Andrea when they were going to that safe city. So maybe it's Merl, and he is planning for revenge on rick. He won't tell the safe city people because those people with rescue rick and his group, so he is doing this recon all of this all on his own.

Move along.