15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Carol is alive. She found Lori, who is still alive and she is keeping her alive.

This explains why Carol's body has not been found and why Lori's body has not been found. The zombie did not eat her, because I doubt that zombie would have devoured her bones/skull and all.

Lori must live so that the Governor can kill her.
    There is no way at all that is possible. How could Carol, a personal with no medical experience, manage to stop the massive, massive internal bleeding Lori would be suffereing from having her stomach cut open, stitch her up, presumably stop the bleeding from a gunshot would, etc. and keep her alive with little to no supplies at all. It is just impossible. Also, if Lori comes back I will officially be done with this show. Killing her was the first thing they did right except for hire Morrissey to play the Governor in the past season and a half. I'm willing to suspend disbelief on some stuff, but there is no way I'll do it if it means my least favorite character in TV history is going to come back (although it would be okay if she did and then her and her babies fate played out like the comics)
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-11-12 at 05:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    There is no way at all that is possible. How could Carol, a personal with no medical experience, manage to stop the massive, massive internal bleeding Lori would be suffereing from having her stomach cut open, stitch her up, presumably stop the bleeding from a gunshot would, etc. and keep her alive with little to no supplies at all. It is just impossible. Also, if Lori comes back I will officially be done with this show. Killing her was the first thing they did right except for hire Morrissey to play the Governor in the past season and a half.
    Hershel WAS teaching her as much as he could in preparation for the delivery. This was mentioned a couple of times (plus its been what 8 months since the farm).

Though I still think its a bit of a stretch that she could survive that... even IF there was a working hospital with a full staff nearby. (But this is fiction so try not to go overboard with comparing it to reality) Lori is just a really resilient little cuss.

That being said... I think it would be cool if Carl didn't shoot her in the head only to see her come back as a Zombie with a big gaping gut.
    Last edited by A dot Ham; 2012-11-12 at 05:54 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Good episode. I'm glad to see the zombie daughter and the fight club, but I still don't think the governor is crazy enough, personality wise.
    The Governor has to be my new favorite actor on the show. I don't mind that they changed up his character (and all of woodbury for that matter). We are starting to see more and more of the crazy though. First the heads, now the daughter and the arena. They're really pushing the "Woodbury is not what it seems." angle. You're even meant to disagree with Michonne about wanting to leave. I think they're doing it brilliantly.

Having a crazy character from the outset is one thing. Building him up as a good person in the audiences mind and then having him go crazy later on makes for much better TV. Look at Rick for example. Him going crazy this past episode was far more striking now than if he was unstable the whole time.

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 01:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Brown Eye View Post
    1st... why did you resurrect a 2 year old thread to talk about last nights episode?
    How is this a 2 year old thread? We've been posting in it constantly. Also, the reason why threads are indexed is so people can keep using them. It would be pretty hard to necro a thread in this forum unless you were just spamming.

Lori being alive is the biggest longshot I've heard. So many ridiculous "Kill Bill"-esque survival miracles would have to happen at once. She would have to survive constant bleeding out, a gunshot to the head (presumed), and being partially eaten by a zombie. I could see Lori crawling around as a zombie though just to freak us out. Carol is much more likely to be alive, but they "buried" her so who knows.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Lori being alive is the biggest longshot I've heard. So many ridiculous "Kill Bill"-esque survival miracles would have to happen at once. She would have to survive constant bleeding out, a gunshot to the head (presumed), and being partially eaten by a zombie. I could see Lori crawling around as a zombie though just to freak us out. Carol is much more likely to be alive, but they "buried" her so who knows.
    It's an empty grave. I thought that was kinda clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    The shot to the head isn't confirmed but rather assumed. It is a bit far-fetched for her to survive but we have no confirmation just yet. The disappearance of Lori's body and Carol is strikingly similar to that of Merles for me personally.

I think it's rather safe to say she isn't truely dead and may be a walker, it seems like the most likely outcome as I find it incredibly hard to believe a single zombie devoured Lori including her bones, the walker that was gorged was a fair distance away from her body also and I don't understand why it would eat a entire body then move to relax rather than rest where it finished eating

Webisode spoiler:
    In the webisodes we learn about the fate of the bicycle zombie that Rick encountered in the park in S1EP1 her fate was a result of a pack of walkers 12-20

This is why I believe she may be a walker.

I'm not entirely sure on what's going on but I believe there is twist coming soon to explain it.
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-11-12 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. Daryl placed one of those flowers on one of the graves, so it was probably meant to be for Carol.
    Well he lays the flower in the middle of a "C" made out of stones on top of the grave, so one could assume that it was Carol's grave. The second grave which was filled in was obviously T-Dog's, and the third was still open which would make it for Lori. Why cover Carol's without a body and yet still leave Lori's open? Without a body, why dig one for Carol at all?

Although it would be unique to the series (we've yet to see a confirmed death, without a body shown) they may have just written Carol out without giving her a final scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lori is not alive! I don't know how anyone could think that. She was dead after the baby came out. The only reason Carl shot her (presumably) was to stop her from coming back as a zombie. If Carl didn't shoot her than she could definitely be a zombie, except the zombie that ate (most) of Lori had Lori's hair in his mouth, so maybe this zombie was hungry for some brain and did fully kill her.

Edit: Also, I don't know why I didn't mention this right away; lori got bit, that was confirmed. So even if she could someone have not been fully eaten by that zombie, she is still going to become a zombie.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2012-11-12 at 10:49 PM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Lori is not alive! I don't know how anyone could think that. She was dead after the baby came out. The only reason Carl shot her (presumably) was to stop her from coming back as a zombie. If Carl didn't shoot her than she could definitely be a zombie, except the zombie that ate (most) of Lori had Lori's hair in his mouth, so maybe this zombie was hungry for some brain and did fully kill her.
    My theory is that she is a walker, I personally find it far-fetched that a single zombie completely ate Lori perhaps it ate a large portion of her but comparing it to The Bicycle zombie (Warning! TWD gore) it seems impossible as for those that have seen the webisodes would know the Bicycle girl/Hannas fate being from a pack of walkers so for a single walker to completely eat Lori including bones is beyond belief for me, which leads me to believe she's now a walker.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I can forgive that bit, he was jumping over Zombies at the time. You missed the bit where I pointed out that it was a British tank (no longer in use), in a US city, crewed by US soldiers.
    Wow you must've fapped when you realised this didnt you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proxeneta View Post
    What the heck is the talking dead? So we're supposed to think that a single Zombie can eat an entire human in less than a day? Evidence throughout the other seasons show 2-3 walkers taking plenty of time to eat one person.
    The Talking Dead is a 30 minute talk show that airs at 11pm EST. Each episode is devoted to that particular nights episode of The Walking Dead. It consists of the host (Chris Hardwick) and 2 guest panelist's. Usually, at least one of them is an actor/producer/directer/writer/etc. that's related to the show but that's not always the case. (They had the actor who plays T-Dog on the night his character was killed) They usually just talk about what happened during that nights episode and the possible future ramification's for all of the characters. They also take phone calls, emails and respond to Twitter comments.

Not sure about any other cable providers, but I know Comcast carries episodes of The Talking Dead on onDemand.

Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    this is from the talking dead, Lori was the inside the walker rick found (the huge stomach) the bullet was the one carl shot and the hair on the walkers face was lori's
    ^ This.

One of the guests on that night was the guy who directed that episode and he said that the shiny object that Rick finds on the ground is the bullet that his son shot her with (he also mentions that the actor that plays Rick always has the bullet in his pocket now when doing scenes, as inspiration). The blood trail we see on the floor was from the walker dragging her body to where Rick finds him. The blood and hair in the walkers mouth is from Lorie. His stomach is distended because he had consumed so much of her body. That's why the walker is still sitting there when Rick arrives; it's bloated to the point that it can't even get up.

I agree with the idea that it seems a bit far fetched that he had consumed her entire body that fast. I can only assume that what's left of her body is laying off-camera, where we can't see. If I remember correctly, we don't actually see end of the blood trail; only that Rick follows it up to the walker.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

Daryl makes being a good guy look cool. I think that's why I like Daryl.

Edit: Also, I don't know why I didn't mention this right away; lori got bit, that was confirmed. So even if she could someone have not been fully eaten by that zombie, she is still going to become a zombie.
    When was this? I don't recall a point ever where she got bit, though if you mean the fact that she would become a zombie if she wasn't shot that's because everyone in this world is infected and turn when they die regardless of how they die. Either way, curious as to what you mean.

Having just finished the books "Rise of the Governor" and "The Road to Woodbury" I would HIGHLY recommend anyone who has read the comics to check them out, and even those who have not to get a better insight on the Governor. From reading just the first one I fell in love with the Governor's character (having only read the comics previously). It is very interesting in that they explain all of the little details that make the man who he is today. Everything from his name to the fish tank walker heads are explored!

10+ Year Old Account
    As Long as Rick can function and the group can keep progressing, I don't care if he goes Coo Coo for Cocoa Puffs. However, like I said before, If they spend to many episodes drilling in the fact that Rick's Lost it, Rick's gone over the edge, Rick's lost his marbles, the show is going to lose me again.

I understand that the show is meant for more then just chopping the heads off zombies, that they want to convey to us how this would effect peoples minds as well. But I think they have done that enough. I think that we understand that and accept that as part of everything that goes with the show.

If Rick needs to go off the deep end for a couple episodes that is fine, but then Daryl needs to take over Rick's roll and Rick needs to be down played until he is in a more stable mind set. And honestly with the last scene where Daryl was just standing there holding the little "Ass Kicker," it feels like to me that's where they may be going, and possibly how Meryl and Daryl reconnect.

As Far as the the Lori thing, she better have died. She can come back as a zombie cause with where the bullet was it looks like Carl didn't actually shoot her, but she better be dead. Carol on the other hand, I think the have an opportunity to introduce something new to the prison. But I've never really cared if Carol lived or died so what ever happens to her is fine with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Always Z View Post
    When was this? I don't recall a point ever where she got bit, though if you mean the fact that she would become a zombie if she wasn't shot that's because everyone in this world is infected and turn when they die regardless of how they die. Either way, curious as to what you mean.
    You don't see her get bit, but the walker that was inside of the room where Lori died was bloated after eating Lori. So it's obvious that if she didn't die from the C-section or from the bullet, she died from the walker that bit her, and ate her for that matter.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

You don't see her get bit, but the walker that was inside of the room where Lori died was bloated after eating Lori. So it's obvious that if she didn't die from the C-section or from the bullet, she died from the walker that bit her, and ate her for that matter.
    Haaah... yeah, that makes much more sense now! I thought you were talking about something that happened before she had the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    As Long as Rick can function and the group can keep progressing, I don't care if he goes Coo Coo for Cocoa Puffs. However, like I said before, If they spend to many episodes drilling in the fact that Rick's Lost it, Rick's gone over the edge, Rick's lost his marbles, the show is going to lose me again.

I understand that the show is meant for more then just chopping the heads off zombies, that they want to convey to us how this would effect peoples minds as well. But I think they have done that enough. I think that we understand that and accept that as part of everything that goes with the show.

If Rick needs to go off the deep end for a couple episodes that is fine, but then Daryl needs to take over Rick's roll and Rick needs to be down played until he is in a more stable mind set. And honestly with the last scene where Daryl was just standing there holding the little "Ass Kicker," it feels like to me that's where they may be going, and possibly how Meryl and Daryl reconnect.

As Far as the the Lori thing, she better have died. She can come back as a zombie cause with where the bullet was it looks like Carl didn't actually shoot her, but she better be dead. Carol on the other hand, I think the have an opportunity to introduce something new to the prison. But I've never really cared if Carol lived or died so what ever happens to her is fine with me.
    Damn dude, read your sig explanation. Damn. Much respect to you, bro, for living through that, and living with that. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Damn dude, read your sig explanation. Damn. Much respect to you, bro, for living through that, and living with that. Damn.
    Makes me feel like a fool when I feel like my day is ruined when I slam my hand in a door.

10+ Year Old Account
    my guess some of those phone calls were legit someone was watching carol cut open that walker but shit just got weird and scary for Glen
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"